Canadian Leader Rips Condi Rice

Said1 said:
He's slipping.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Think he needs more :coffee3: and :smoke: Then a :slap: to get him back. "Who took our SE? Bring him back!" :laugh:

"Acupuncture works! I no longer have headaches. And just 50 more needles on my naughty bits and I'll feel like a new man!"

Itsthetruth said:
"Acupuncture works! I no longer have headaches. And just 50 more needles on my naughty bits and I'll feel like a new man!"

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Sir Evil said:
:laugh:

too bad your democratic leaders were'nt this clever, maybe they could of figured another way to cry about how the elections were rigged!

The liberal wit, never ceases to amaze me!

Are you talking about John Kerry, Mr. Evil Dude? What in the world makes you think I supported John Kerry for President? You're way off base once again. Bet you think that Kerry, Senator Reid and Hillary Clinton are left-wing! In Canada and most other nations they would be considered at most to be conservative corporate whores, but hardly left-wingers.

Both major parties have moved far to the right in the past few decades. The Republicans have run the fastest to the right and the Democrats are constantly trying to catch up.

Remember how leading Democrats voted on key Republican issues. NAFTA, the Patriot Act, Homeland Security Department, Bush's appointments, the Iraq invasion resolution, military appropriations, etc.,

They have been Bush "enablers". Without the support of key Democrats Bush could not have implemented much of his foreign and domestic policy.

Remember what John Kerry said during the election campaign: "The Democratic Party is not an opposition party". How true that is. And how fortunate George Bush and the Republican party are. Bush and the GOP wouldn't know how to deal with an actual opposition party.

Forum List

Back