Canadian couple and their 8 children move to Muscovy , realize they .....

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Canadian couple and their 8 children move to Australia or US or Estonia , I can get it, BUT Canadian couple and their 8 children move to putin´s Muscovy , I JUST CAN´T . My Canadian brathers and sisters , whats wrong with you ?)))
ps They will be fine one day , dont worry ))

Canadian couple and their 8 children move to Australia or US or Estonia , I can get it, BUT Canadian couple and their 8 children move to putin´s Muscovy , I JUST CAN´T . My Canadian brathers and sisters , whats wrong with you ?)))
ps They will be fine one day , dont worry ))

Hard to think anybody from a mostly free nation would move to someplace like Russia to 'escape depravity?' I don't know the case in Canada in that regard, but here, a family would move to a small conservative town in the USA where depravity is not part of the culture and rarely even comes up in a conservation.

Hard to think anybody from a mostly free nation would move to someplace like Russia to 'escape depravity?' I don't know the case in Canada in that regard, but here, a family would move to a small conservative town in the USA where depravity is not part of the culture and rarely even comes up in a conservation.

they are suicidal, Canada is a NATO member , we are at war with Moscow empire , for the Muscovites , we (Free Men) are enemies. American traitor Russell Bentley ( a Texan and self-proclaimed 'communist' ) was kidnapped by Siberian solders (5th tank battalion) who maybe have never seen an American. they didn´t believe him (he had all necessary papers ...) , instead they did really bad things (some say even raped ) to him and than shot to death him.

+ a fresh story

The daily Kos

Got any other source that they were ripped off
try with google the next time first
However, their hopes of starting anew quickly turned into a nightmare upon arrival in Moscow empire as their bank accounts, filled with the proceeds from selling their rural Canadian farm, were unexpectedly frozen due to "suspicious" activity, leaving them stranded and helpless in a country where they couldn't speak the language.

Forum List

Back