Canadian Authorities Target Pro-White Website

William Joyce said:
But I doubt this concerns Alex Linder, who is rising as a voice against Jewish tyranny against whites. Go, man, go!

He supports killing Jewish judges and other jewish Canadians. Sounds like a nice, well adjusted man. Good for him.

He supports killing Jewish judges and other jewish Canadians. Sounds like a nice, well adjusted man. Good for him.

If you're not adjusting well to a society in which you cannot speak freely, I can't bring myself to fully condemn you. On the one hand you have a radical speaker, true. But he's a man with a computer. On the other you have the power of the police, the courts, the judges, the media, everything else. Read the story. They want to jail the other man FOR SPEAKING. Wow. Does that not give you an indication of who's got the real power here?

Do you know what launched the American revolution?

Sometimes I think the best way to run a tyranny is to convince the public they're "free" and that if they have a problem with the system, they're "crazy" or "dangerous." This works brilliantly against whites. If you're white in Canada or America, you can't speak freely, you can't send your kid to public school, you can't do business with whom you want, can't rent to whom you want or hire whom you want, you can't go to college or get a job because of 'affirmative action,' if other groups have demands, you're 'racist' is you oppose them, your people get murdered and tortured to death by minorities and the news won't report it, and if you even speak out about this, THEY WANT TO PUT YOU IN JAIL. But you think you're "free." Fuck it all, that's a lot of things, but that's not freedom.

Not surprising William Joyce dug up a 9 month old article out of the blue - he probably found it as a regular visitor of white supremacy websites.

In case you didn't realize, this skinhead is inciting violence...why don't you read up on some Canadian law, eh?

If you're not adjusting well to a society in which you cannot speak freely, I can't bring myself to fully condemn you. On the one hand you have a radical speaker, true. But he's a man with a computer. On the other you have the power of the police, the courts, the judges, the media, everything else. Read the story. They want to jail the other man FOR SPEAKING. Wow. Does that not give you an indication of who's got the real power here?

Do you know what launched the American revolution?

Sometimes I think the best way to run a tyranny is to convince the public they're "free" and that if they have a problem with the system, they're "crazy" or "dangerous." This works brilliantly against whites. If you're white in Canada or America, you can't speak freely, you can't send your kid to public school, you can't do business with whom you want, can't rent to whom you want or hire whom you want, you can't go to college or get a job because of 'affirmative action,' if other groups have demands, you're 'racist' is you oppose them, your people get murdered and tortured to death by minorities and the news won't report it, and if you even speak out about this, THEY WANT TO PUT YOU IN JAIL. But you think you're "free." Fuck it all, that's a lot of things, but that's not freedom.

You can talk revolution and what not all you want, we're not Americans. Canadians are not the same people. You see, MOST Canadians support hate laws - hate laws are for our own good because mean people just suck. Seriously, though, I've yet to meet a Canadian in person or come across one on line that doesn't fall in line with that train of thought. Ok, one. But that's it, I swear.

It's a sad fact, BUT Canadians are very indifferent and/or have become somewhat disengaged to what goes on in this country. Unless someone is doing something mean, like jew hating in public, then watch out. To the clank with ya!

Forum List

Back