Canada's one of NATO's biggest deadbeats, but with Trump we won't get away with it

I think Canada's free ride will continue.

When you live next door to the biggest bully on the block and you are dear friends then you don't need to do anything.

Canada's only neighbor across the Arctic Sea would not dare an incursion on Canada because Big Brother would immediate come to the rescue by air sea and land instantaneously, Trudeau or no Trudeau.

I think Canada's free ride will continue.

When you live next door to the biggest bully on the block and you are dear friends then you don't need to do anything.

Canada's only neighbor across the Arctic Sea would not dare an incursion on Canada because Big Brother would immediate come to the rescue by air sea and land instantaneously, Trudeau or no Trudeau.

Well Canada stabs America in the back in multiple ways so maybe you are right and the "Americans are so dumb" jokes will continue in Canada. These jokes offend me and I'm Canadian, but perhaps the purveyors of such jokes know just how much Canada can get away with, at least historically.

Canadian authorities violate NAFTA and enter American corporations spreading interest in unions and other untruths about America, Canada says "we will pledge to pay 2% of GDP for NATO" and don't even hit 1%, while at the same time speaking critically of America wanting to leave the Paris Accord and this is all fair game?

Canada is willing to ensure it meets it's climate targets, but cannot care to meet it's defense goals. LOL! Again this isn't about Trudeau entirely, Canada is a serial abuser of America, it's in our Royal blood. Trump has to put an end to it, I can't see his administration allowing it to continue.

Forum List

Back