Canada’s Officious Overreach

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

The land of class warfare, disorder and bad government

20 Feb 2022 ~~ By Colin Alexander
You don’t have to support protesting truckers to answer these questions as I do. Where will it stop? Is Canada still a free and democratic society? How does Canada compare with other free and democratic societies that have not found emergency powers to be necessary?
My answer is that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s invocation of the Emergencies Act to clamp down on protesting truckers replicates what Hitler did for Germany in 1933. After the fire in the Reichstag (the German parliament building), Hitler secured the Enabling Act that allowed him to bypass the Weimar Constitution, which comprised laws, and checks and balances guaranteeing rights and freedoms similar to those in Canada’s Charter.

22 percent of eligible voters actually cast ballots for Trudeau’s government

There are many similarities between what happened in Germany and the invocation of Canada’s Emergencies Act. Hitler got less than 45% of the vote in the preceding election and did not command a majority in the Reichstag. That was despite the terror and mayhem that he fomented. The Nazis used coercion, bribery, and manipulation to get the Enabling Act passed in the Reichstag, with support from the seats held by their coalition partner, the German National People’s Party. Hitler then pressured the ailing President von Hindenburg to sign the Act into law. Similarly, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau secured the signature of Canada’s puppet Governor General Mary Simon.
~Snip~

Trudeau has not met the threshold necessary to invoke the Act

It remains therefore in question how the courts will handle the CCLA’s assertion that Trudeau has not met the threshold necessary to invoke the Act. Invocation requires a threat that “seriously endangers the lives, health or safety of Canadians and is of such proportions or nature as to exceed the capacity or authority of a province to deal with it,” or “seriously threatens the ability of the Government of Canada to preserve the sovereignty, security and territorial integrity of Canada” and when the situation “cannot be effectively dealt with under any other law of Canada.” The CCLA says conditions don’t meet the necessary threshold.
~Snip~
The supreme irony of this business is that none of the turmoil needed to happen. Instead of meeting with truckers or unwinding his Covid restrictions, Trudeau said he met only with those whose cause he agreed with. Like the Black Live Matter rioters who caused billions of dollars’ worth of damages, mostly hurting law-abiding Blacks.

Commentary:
What Trudeau is doing is not lawful, these people should not be treated like this. Justin feeling like his real "dad", Fidel. I wonder if he knows what people really think of him, even his wife and kids left him. Wow!
Now the police have family members, friends and neighbors in this trucker protest. They had better make a decision on where they stand on this issue. As well, they may want to brush up on the Canada Emergency Act before they follow their bosses on the journey to hell.
Americans should not leave this to just and our now suffering Canadian Heroes and the Freedom Convoy truckers, they have shown us what we are up against. If we do not stand with them, we too will suffer the same fate.
Trudeau is using the police and banks illegally usurping Canadian freedoms to their sick globalist zealot ideology. They no longer work for the 'People' but the enemies of Canada and Free People

Ottawa restaurant did not want these vicious police in their establishment so they locked the doors. The police threatened to break in, forcing the restaurant to close. THAT is what tyranny looks like.

You don’t have to support protesting truckers to answer these questions as I do. Where will it stop? Is Canada still a free and democratic society? How does Canada compare with other free and democratic societies that have not found emergency powers to be necessary?
My answer is that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s invocation of the Emergencies Act to clamp down on protesting truckers replicates what Hitler did for Germany in 1933. After the fire in the Reichstag (the German parliament building), Hitler secured the Enabling Act that allowed him to bypass the Weimar Constitution, which comprised laws, and checks and balances guaranteeing rights and freedoms similar to those in Canada’s Charter.

There are many similarities between what happened in Germany and the invocation of Canada’s Emergencies Act. Hitler got less than 45% of the vote in the preceding election and did not command a majority in the Reichstag. That was despite the terror and mayhem that he fomented. The Nazis used coercion, bribery, and manipulation to get the Enabling Act passed in the Reichstag, with support from the seats held by their coalition partner, the German National People’s Party. Hitler then pressured the ailing President von Hindenburg to sign the Act into law. Similarly, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau secured the signature of Canada’s puppet Governor General Mary Simon.
~Snip~

It remains therefore in question how the courts will handle the CCLA’s assertion that Trudeau has not met the threshold necessary to invoke the Act. Invocation requires a threat that “seriously endangers the lives, health or safety of Canadians and is of such proportions or nature as to exceed the capacity or authority of a province to deal with it,” or “seriously threatens the ability of the Government of Canada to preserve the sovereignty, security and territorial integrity of Canada” and when the situation “cannot be effectively dealt with under any other law of Canada.” The CCLA says conditions don’t meet the necessary threshold.
~Snip~
The supreme irony of this business is that none of the turmoil needed to happen. Instead of meeting with truckers or unwinding his Covid restrictions, Trudeau said he met only with those whose cause he agreed with. Like the Black Live Matter rioters who caused billions of dollars’ worth of damages, mostly hurting law-abiding Blacks.

Commentary:
What Trudeau is doing is not lawful, these people should not be treated like this. Justin feeling like his real "dad", Fidel. I wonder if he knows what people really think of him, even his wife and kids left him. Wow!
Now the police have family members, friends and neighbors in this trucker protest. They had better make a decision on where they stand on this issue. As well, they may want to brush up on the Canada Emergency Act before they follow their bosses on the journey to hell.
Americans should not leave this to just and our now suffering Canadian Heroes and the Freedom Convoy truckers, they have shown us what we are up against. If we do not stand with them, we too will suffer the same fate.
Trudeau is using the police and banks illegally usurping Canadian freedoms to their sick globalist zealot ideology. They no longer work for the 'People' but the enemies of Canada and Free People
Why don't you invite those truckers to park in front of your house.

~Snip~

~Snip~

Commentary:
Castreau deliberately staged this jackbooted raid on the day the debate and vote on whether the emergency powers would be granted by parliament.

He, the Ottowa police, the RCMP, and the UN goons he flew in are felons acting under color of law.

I see no outrage from Bai Dung or anyone in Congress on the brutal trampling of Canadians by the RMCP in Ottawa. I guess because they were primarily white and weren't crossing the border the trampling of citizens is permissible if the "Emergency Act" is illegally used.

Doc7505 yes. They are ok when they support and agree with the protest. Just like the nazis, they rioted and protested. Then when they got in power, they stopped all protests they didn't agree with and parties with opposing views

well...it's gonna take the police chief longer than six months to identify all these folk in Calgary, Ottawa, Alberta, and quebec and freeze their accounts.

idk, but i don't think Turdeau expected this reaction. Does he have enough jackboots to lock down all of Canada. He's gonna need more UN blue helmet pussies.

Why don't you invite those truckers to park in front of your house.

Funny you should write that I have a truck in my driveway right now. But I'd certainly cheer and support a "Freedom Convoy" parking their rigs in front of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., and on the approach to the Capitol Building in D.C.

I'd give them parking room but then i agree with them and it would be more effective to go where they want to make a big impact.

idk, but i don't think Turdeau expected this reaction. Does he have enough jackboots to lock down all of Canada. He's gonna need more UN blue helmet pussies.

He'll have to call out the army to control it. I understand there's unrest in places like Montreal, Mississauga, Lethbridge, Saskatoon and Regina, too.
The question remains. Has Fidel Trudeau bitten off more than he can chew.

Does the popo want to come in and warm up on enemy territory. The jerkbooted thugs.

Let them Go to one of the 'many restaurants' allegedly owned by people that support them.

LOLOLOL

We all know what happened to mr and mrs. ceaucescu. Maybe the lefties don't. Somebody better tell them...they not gonna be happy.

1645395197050.png

I know that Sophie and Justine separated over a year ago...they are still separated. apparently sophie has alluded to Justine's boinking other women behind her back. That means there's a good chance she won't be on the ugly end of the firing squad. but she might be on the shooting team. LOLOL

I know that Sophie and Justine separated over a year ago...they are still separated. apparently sophie has alluded to Justine's boinking other women behind her back.

Hmm...., I wonder if Fidel Trudeau's name appears multiple time in the Jeff Epstein and Ghislane Maxwell's address books and the plane's flight logs? If Andrew was listed so would Trudeau's.

Forum List

Back