Canada & Zalinski honor NAZI SS soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I looked into this and this man fought against Russia while he was a Ukrainian soldier of 18 years old.... after Stalin and Russia caused a deadly famine in Ukraine... Ukraine was forced to get in the fight against Russia and he was already serving....
I don't know if he is a NAZI now but back then he was fighting for his country not Germany....

Actually I looked into this and this man fought against Russia while he was a Ukrainian soldier of 18 years old.... after Stalin and Russia caused a deadly famine in Ukraine... Ukraine was forced to get in the fight against Russia and he was already serving....
I don't know if he is a NAZI now but back then he was fighting for his country not Germany....
He was in the Waffen SS....That's not your average Wehrmacht draftee.

• Banned
Watch the video. The proof is laid out quite clearly. You can only claim you don't know at this point if you intentionally ignore the FACTS

The Speaker invited him. Those in attendance were simply clapping politely unknowing of the background. It was a poor decision by the Speaker but let's not make it what is isn't.

Embarassing, insulting, yes. Diabolical or intentional? No.
Well, somebody is really bad at math.

Hmmmmm....Military veteran who served 80 years ago, who fought against Russia.....I haven't the vaguest idea whose army he was in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back