Canada welcomes those who cannot enter USA because of travel ban

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Canada's Trudeau welcomes refugees; U.S.-bound passengers turned away

I have no issues with Canada accepting as many immigrants as they want.

Good for them. I'd like to see that nation of 35 million people care for these immigrants with their tax money.

Can we deport existing illegals to Canada?

We should totally sign a treaty with Canada for them to take all of the illegal immigrants currently residing inside the USA. It's a perfect solution.

Good for them. I'd like to see that nation of 35 million people care for these immigrants with their tax money.

We should totally sign a treaty with Canada for them to take all of the illegal immigrants currently residing inside the USA. It's a perfect solution.
I suggest sending Hollywood celebrities to Canada as refugees.

They'll have a better healthcare system, educational system, and a healthier society that isn't obsessed with endless war profiteering and world domination, why not.

Does that mean Canada is also accepting the Cuban Refugees that Obama ordered to exclude from the U.S.?

Canada won't take them because they are useless...:lol:

Just wait. Trump will pick his next fight with Canada. Trump will start condemning Trudeau. God what a clusterfuck. Thank all of you idiots for putting this asshole in office.

4,000 miles of totally open border up there for them to cross over from.

Envy must be a hard thing to live with.

Yup. But Trump didn't know that. He didn't think this thing through. He just likes putting his signature on things that come in leather binders, all shiny and pretty.

Yup. But Trump didn't know that. He didn't think this thing through. He just likes putting his signature on things that come in leather binders, all shiny and pretty.
He just wants the people in his club to think he's cool. That's all he's ever wanted.

You are contending that Trump does not read or have any involvement in the drafting of the Executive Orders he signs?

What is your specific evidence?

Last edited:

They'll have a better healthcare system, educational system, and a healthier society that isn't obsessed with endless war profiteering and world domination, why not.

What I haven't figured out is if, as you claim, places like Canada have it so much better people like you aren't rushing to those places. You claim it's better. Why haven't you left yet?

You'd like that would't you TRAITOR? How many of those refugees do you plan to personally support? None. That's what I thought.

Envy must be a hard thing to live with.

And yet somehow you manage to muddle along.

You are contending that Trump did not read or have any involvement in the drafting of the Executive Orders he signs?

What is your specific evidence?
Trump has an extremely limited vocabulary (excluding words that he's made up). He doesn't have the capacity to read the EO's, much less draft them.

You'd like that would't you TRAITOR? How many of those refugees do you plan to personally support? None. That's what I thought.
No I wouldn't like that. But.... don't tell me... you never thought of that? Man, you Trump sheep are fucking stupid.

No I wouldn't like that. But.... don't tell me... you never thought of that? Man, you Trump sheep are fucking stupid.

Yet you wouldn't have a problem if it happened. It's the end result you wanted.

If that's what Trudeau has in mind. It makes him a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back