Canada to ban all semi auto rifles and shotguns.

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Looks like the Commies in Canuteland are taking even more liberties away from the people.

In the War of 1812 when we unsuccessfully invaded Canada they should have embraced us instead of fighting against us.

C-21 amended to include semi auto ban

BREAKING - New Massive Long Gun Bans Brought by the Liberal/NDP/Bloc Coalition
Today the Liberal/NDP/Bloc coalition government broke the glass on a typical Liberal distraction tool – gun bans. With Canadians reeling from a failed economy, tripling of taxes looming, 1.5M Canadians using foodbanks, hospitals overwhelmed with sick children who can’t even get Tylenol, Chinese interference in elections and of course a terrible showing at the Public Order Emergency Commission, the Liberals needed the media and Canadians in general talking about something other than their failures.

On behalf of this coalition, the Liberals added a disastrous amendment to Bill C-21 effectively prohibiting several million additional, individual rifles and shotguns. These new prohibitions will include the SKS, Tavor, X-95, all AR180 and variants, Canuck bullpup shotguns, Crusader Arms, Kel-Tec Sub2000, SU16, RDB, RFB, JR Carbine, Kriss Vector, Ruger PC Carbine, Norinco T97 NSR, Benelli M4 and countless more.
This amendment has been put forward by the Liberals and they have the votes to add it to Bill C-21. If Bill C-21 passes, and again they do have the votes, these firearms as well as all formerly prohibited firearms will be enshrined in legislation.

Bill C-21 also now prohibits ALL CENTERFIRE SEMI-AUTOMATIC firearms with removable magazines.

A gun ban took effect earlier this year, gun murders still continue everyday.

I don't follow it too closely, I've never even touched a gun in my life. However, getting rid of guns from law abiding citizens surely isn't going to decrease crime from those who illegally access them.

• Banned

I don't follow it too closely, I've never even touched a gun in my life. However, getting rid of guns from law abiding citizens surely isn't going to decrease crime from those who illegally access them.

What was done earlier was to mostly ban pistols.

This is an additonal ban for semi auto rifles.

Looks like the Commies in Canuteland are taking even more liberties away from the people.

In the War of 1812 when we unsuccessfully invaded Canada they should have embraced us instead of fighting against us.

Today the Liberal/NDP/Bloc coalition government broke the glass on a typical Liberal distraction tool – gun bans. With Canadians reeling from a failed economy, tripling of taxes looming, 1.5M Canadians using foodbanks, hospitals overwhelmed with sick children who can’t even get Tylenol, Chinese interference in elections and of course a terrible showing at the Public Order Emergency Commission, the Liberals needed the media and Canadians in general talking about something other than their failures.

On behalf of this coalition, the Liberals added a disastrous amendment to Bill C-21 effectively prohibiting several million additional, individual rifles and shotguns. These new prohibitions will include the SKS, Tavor, X-95, all AR180 and variants, Canuck bullpup shotguns, Crusader Arms, Kel-Tec Sub2000, SU16, RDB, RFB, JR Carbine, Kriss Vector, Ruger PC Carbine, Norinco T97 NSR, Benelli M4 and countless more.
This amendment has been put forward by the Liberals and they have the votes to add it to Bill C-21. If Bill C-21 passes, and again they do have the votes, these firearms as well as all formerly prohibited firearms will be enshrined in legislation.

Bill C-21 also now prohibits ALL CENTERFIRE SEMI-AUTOMATIC firearms with removable magazines.

Maybe they just aren't a violent people.

How do your gun crimes and murders compare with the US?

Banning peoples right to self defense and hunting, or just all around enjoyment, is authoritarian.
Your reasoning doesnt surprise me one bit. Ignores natural and human rights, and focus on stupidity and your pussy ass feelz.
Because you are an emotional, authoritarian, shit stain.

Banning peoples right to self defense and hunting, or just all around enjoyment, is authoritarian.
Your reasoning doesnt surprise me one bit. Ignores natural and human rights, and focus on stupidity and your pussy ass feelz.
Because you are an emotional, authoritarian, shit stain.

Do you hunt?

How does their crime rate compare to California?
Canada also doesn't have the population density that California has and doesn't share it's boarder with Mexico. The stupid people on the left believe that banning firearms will stop crime the smart people know better and are pushing the lie because the ultimate goal is to disarm law abiding citizens. Criminals by their very nature do not follow laws. Your a moron if you believe criminals are going to follow gun control laws.

Or maybe that they don't give a shit about individual Liberties.

The criminals in their country will continue to do what they have been doing. This law won't change anything. It is just now the Canadians will have less Liberty.

No surprise, here.

Do not ever let it be forgotten, that at the same time the United States was founded in a violent rebellion against a horrendous tyrant, Canaduh was founded in cowering and groveling before that same tyrant.

The destructive effects of its shameful and cowardly founding on Canaduh's culture, remain to this day.

Pretty much the only people getting shot at in Canada are street gangs and mafioso. Only occasionally, will some nut shoot up the place like happens every day in the US. Offhand, I don't remember any schoolchildren being shot at school, ever. Restrictive gun laws work.

Forum List

Back