Canada says Joe Biden's America is not safe for LGBTQ people

Hacking the tits off of girls is not important, but the conspiracies of the Left are. What exactly is causing the Canadians to fear here in the US?

Whatever it is, we need more then.

Canada is warning LGBTQ travelers visiting the U.S. that they may face discrimination and possible harassment because of dozens of recently passed state laws that target LGBTQ people.
The Canadian government in an update posted Tuesday said LGBTQ Canadians considering a trip to the U.S. should "check relevant state and local laws" before visiting, warning that "some states have enacted laws and policies that may affect 2SLGBTQI+ persons."

The updated travel advisory does not specify which states LGBTQ travelers should avoid, and the risk associated with travel to the U.S. is still the lowest possible. Visitors are advised to "take similar precautions to those you would take in Canada" when traveling to the U.S.

Canada's warning comes amid a historic year for anti-LGBTQ state legislation in the U.S., with nearly 500 bills introduced by lawmakers in 46 states, according to the American Civil Liberties Union. At least 83 have become law, more than doubling last year's total.

Fine with me.

We've got enough of these sexually-degenerate freaks of our own.

We don't need more from Canaduh.

Homos and sexual degenerates have it better in Murica than anywhere else.

Homosexuality isn't "sexual degeneracy". It's found in every culture and species in the world. For a small subset of all human and animal life, homosexuality is both healthy and natural, and should be treated as such.

Homosexuals have it much better in Canada than the USA. Gay marriage has been legal for more than 20 years. Universal health care, including gender affirming surgeries - no copays. Gun control laws - no mass shootings at any gay bar in Canada. And hate speech against them is banned.

Last but not least: Canadians mind their own fucking business and stay out of other people's relationships. We don't go bat shit crazy over things that have nothing to do with us, and aren't any of our business. Like who consenting adults want to marry.

Gay being able to marry has had no impact on my life at all, or yours. But the recognition of the rights and lives of gay people in Canada has made our country, our society, and our communities as a whole better and safer for everyone. Gay families don't have hide, or "be discreet". Gays can date, and go to prom together, and share in community life without fear of discovery or harassment, giving them the ability to have happier more succesful lives.

I think they were referring to certain states. The U.S should warn Americans about visitng Canadas police state, but some of you are fully on board with our "methods". I bet the RCMP and their police surrogates at Peel Region, Toronto Police Services, Durham Regional Police have harmed more Americans than Americans have Candian LBGTQ community.
Canada would be happy if Americans stayed home.

Joe Biden is turning our country into a dangerous banana republic.

Canada may need to be liberated soon...

Good!

All the sico queers and trannies can all emigrate to Canada. The PM of Canada is a little queer boi anyhow so they will feel right at home.

No you wouldn't. You have no industry besides tourism .
Wrong Moon Bat. All the fucking asshole tourists can go home and we will get by fine with the agriculture and aerospace industries. Tourist shit is all owned by out of state money money anyhow.

Wrong Moon Bat. All the fucking asshole tourists can go home and we will get by fine with the agriculture and aerospace industries. Tourist shit is all owned by out of state money money anyhow.
Florida has just the launch facilities. You have nothing. You are nothing. Even God hates you so much he sends hurricanes year after year to kill you. Repent!

Canada would be happy if Americans stayed home.
I Love Americans especially if they are military or libertarians. You guys should reject what the Canadian police tell you, there is a MAJOR part of our False Flag/grooming/entrapment system that you don't know anything about.

What has woke Trudeau wrought on his country?

Trudeau reduced the rate of poverty in Canada from 15% when he took office, to under 6%, this year. Our unemployment rate is 5.5% which is very low for us. And we have the second lowest rate of inflation in the first world.

He oversaw one of the most sucessful covid responses in the first world, with 1/3 of the illness and death of the USA. We were fully vaxxed and reopening 6 months prior to the USA. Our economy didn't crash, and our hospitals were never overwhelmed.

Trudeau renegotiated the NAFTA Agreement with the Trump Administration and our trade surplus with the USA went from $11 billion in 2016, to $80 billion in 2022.

Personally, my income went up by $3000 per year with Trudeau in office. It went up by $2000 per year within his first two years in office. There's another big jump this year to help with inflation

Canada has one of the fastest growing middle classes in the world.

I have criticisms - lots of them. Aboriginal issues. Ethics issues. Pipelines. Housing costs and a huge problem.

But his management of the national resources and economy is very good. We're increasing immigration to help fill more than 1 million job openings, although we need housing before they get here.

Trudeau reduced the rate of poverty in Canada from 15% when he took office, to under 6%, this year. Our unemployment rate is 5.5% which is very low for us. And we have the second lowest rate of inflation in the first world.

He oversaw one of the most sucessful covid responses in the first world, with 1/3 of the illness and death of the USA. We were fully vaxxed and reopening 6 months prior to the USA. Our economy didn't crash, and our hospitals were never overwhelmed.

Trudeau renegotiated the NAFTA Agreement with the Trump Administration and our trade surplus with the USA went from $11 billion in 2016, to $80 billion in 2022.

Personally, my income went up by $3000 per year with Trudeau in office. It went up by $2000 per year within his first two years in office. There's another big jump this year to help with inflation

Canada has one of the fastest growing middle classes in the world.

I have criticisms - lots of them. Aboriginal issues. Ethics issues. Pipelines. Housing costs and a huge problem.

But his management of the national resources and economy is very good. We're increasing immigration to help fill more than 1 million job openings, although we need housing before they get here.
Human Rights, transparent and accountable.government is our problem. Of coursenyour salary went up you are a government employee probably.OPP.

Forum List

Back