Canada is a terrorist breeding ground

Canada is a better place to live than either the US or England, and you know it.

Then why is it that hardly anyone lives there?

Uh, because extreme overcrowding is not everyone's cuppa?

Holy shit...people who actually hate on Canada? This is like finding out there are people hating on the Easter Bunny.

images

Canada is a better place to live than either the US or England, and you know it.

Then why is it that hardly anyone lives there?

So let's see, with your reasoning, then China is the best place to live on the planet?

I suppose your idea of a great city is Londonistan, where you can't go 2 feet without stepping on a fallafel.

Dog, if I'm a muzzie, why am I making jokes about Londonistan and not being able to walk 2 feet without stepping on a fallafel?
You're not too swift are you? Muft be all them teeff you're miffin.

Bonano is a Canadian muzzie, the worst of everything.

Britishtrolldog

You appear to be new at this trolling thing. We have several amusing trolls here at USMB. You're not one of them. You're kind of like the Portsmouth FC of Internet trolls. I'd suggest you study Douger, 52nd Street and Bullfighter on how to do it right. First lesson - if you're going to troll Canadians, do it at a Canadian board. You might not know this, being a product of the English education system and not attending 6th form, but Canada and the US are different countries. Americans don't really care. Your impact would be better suited at a Canadian message board. So go there, Britishtrolldog, and troll! Troll like the wind!

Dog, if I'm a muzzie, why am I making jokes about Londonistan and not being able to walk 2 feet without stepping on a fallafel?
You're not too swift are you? Muft be all them teeff you're miffin.

Why are you posting on the internet when you ought to be out persecuting the aboriginals, fuckwad?

Forum List

Back