Canada goes full authoritarianism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
Yeah, kind of thinking maybe we should discuss what our neighbors to the north are doing as it effects us as well. And provides a very nearby example of a government can do in a country we thought was like us. Australia comes to mind as well.

Maybe we should move this to a forum US citizens don’t frequent. I dunno. Just sayin’ maybe we should pay attention?

There are tens of thousands of Americans just this side of that border watching Trudeau and his actions very closely, if he gets violent with those good people, we will be crossing that border and defending every innocent man, women, and child threatened by Trudeau and Biden!

Maybe time to take back our lands them filthy bastards took from us ... all that land south of the St Lawrence is OURS ... not theirs ... OURS ...

And that's AMERICAN Columbia ... not British dammit ... AMERICAN !!! ...

Now my nose is bleeding again ...

Yeah, kind of thinking maybe we should discuss what our neighbors to the north are doing as it effects us as well. And provides a very nearby example of a government can do in a country we thought was like us. Australia comes to mind as well.

Maybe we should move this to a forum US citizens don’t frequent. I dunno. Just sayin’ maybe we should pay attention?
I am! The fk with total destruction of lives for two years by Trudeau to the nation, but truckers cleaning streets and partying are a damper to productivity. Lockdown? Hey fk, that’s ok! You want your freedom fk you

Govern like Mussolini, end like Mussolini

You get what you vote for. If not for mail-in ballots, Trump would be our President today. But because of them, we are stuck with this Dementia moron that has destroyed this country nationally and internationally. It's my hope the people who voted for this clown are suffering the most by his policies such as not getting the needed supplies for their household, having to choose between gasoline and eating, and lose their job because some illegal was hired to take their place for less money.

That being said, I hope the Canadians who put their clown in office suffer the most as well.

They have socialized medicine and no racism so why martial law in this perfect utopia? Lol

There are tens of thousands of Americans just this side of that border watching Trudeau and his actions very closely, if he gets violent with those good people, we will be crossing that border and defending every innocent man, women, and child threatened by Trudeau and Biden!
Whose we?

Ain't going to be you.

The CLCA has a better understanding of civil liberties than the leftists on this board do. Imagine that.

"The federal government has not met the threshold necessary to invoke the Emergencies Act. This law creates a high and clear standard for good reason: the Act allows government to bypass ordinary democratic processes. This standard has not been met.

The Emergencies Act can only be invoked when a situation "seriously threatens the ability of the Government of Canada to preserve the sovereignty, security and territorial integrity of Canada" & when the situation "cannot be effectively dealt with under any other law of Canada."

Governments regularly deal with difficult situations, and do so using powers granted to them by democratically elected representatives. Emergency legislation should not be normalized. It threatens our democracy and our civil liberties. #cdnpoli "

https://twitter.com/cancivlib/status/1493383579983917057

The thing that bothers me the most watching Canada is how they just give up rights. And don’t get me wrong the US left are all about doing it as well.

The big tell though is how their government is doing it. And don’t fucking kid yourself ours would too and the left would cheer.

Two years ago this pandemic hit. Did Canada declare a national emergency, take over banking transactions and threaten to jail people? No, the sheep were compliant. When does a national emergency arrive? When the people stop being compliant.

So what is it that initiates a national emergency? It’s not a virus. It’s not shutting down the economy. It’s you. Pushing back against their edicts. The national emergency is you won’t do as you’re told.

In what’s supposed to be a free nation. You are the cause of a national emergency.

Coming soon to a country just south with a president that has the mental capacity of a potato chip.

The thing that bothers me the most watching Canada is how they just give up rights. And don’t get me wrong the US left are all about doing it as well.

The big tell though is how their government is doing it. And don’t fucking kid yourself ours would too and the left would cheer.

Two years ago this pandemic hit. Did Canada declare a national emergency, take over banking transactions and threaten to jail people? No, the sheep were compliant. When does a national emergency arrive? When the people stop being compliant.

So what is it that initiates a national emergency? It’s not a virus. It’s not shutting down the economy. It’s you. Pushing back against their edicts. The national emergency is you won’t do as you’re told.

In what’s supposed to be a free nation. You are the cause of a national emergency.

Coming soon to a country just south with a president that has the mental capacity of a potato chip.

^ This!!

The CLCA has a better understanding of civil liberties than the leftists on this board do. Imagine that.

"The federal government has not met the threshold necessary to invoke the Emergencies Act. This law creates a high and clear standard for good reason: the Act allows government to bypass ordinary democratic processes. This standard has not been met.

The Emergencies Act can only be invoked when a situation "seriously threatens the ability of the Government of Canada to preserve the sovereignty, security and territorial integrity of Canada" & when the situation "cannot be effectively dealt with under any other law of Canada."

Governments regularly deal with difficult situations, and do so using powers granted to them by democratically elected representatives. Emergency legislation should not be normalized. It threatens our democracy and our civil liberties. #cdnpoli "

https://twitter.com/cancivlib/status/1493383579983917057
It's the death of the fascist astroturf phucker movement in Canada.

W

What's the beef? I don't get it?

Sometimes YouTube does things right.

1644891497711.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back