Canada gives huge settlement to terrorist who killed US soldier

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Wtf, they're gladhanding him and happy as punch that he's getting MONEY....there is something seriously wrong with Canada. This is a murderer and a terrorist. They'd rather give him a lot of money than protect their own people from him.

"He pleaded guilty in 2010 to charges that included murder and was sentenced to eight years plus the time he had already spent in custody. He returned to Canada two years later to serve the remainder of his sentence and was released in May 2015 pending an appeal of his guilty plea, which he said was made under duress."

"News that Khadr would receive millions first leaked earlier this week and sparked anger among many Canadians who consider him a terrorist.

"Opposition Conservative leader Andrew Scheer called the decision "disgusting" and a "slap in the face."

"Khadr's lawyers filed a 20 million Canadian dollars wrongful imprisonment lawsuit against the Canadian government, arguing it violated international law by not protecting its own citizen and conspired with the U.S. in its abuse of Khadr."

Former Guantanamo Bay Prisoner Receives Multimillion Dollar Settlement From Canada

So Canada rewards those who murder US soldiers? They are not our friends!

I guess when US soldiers kill others in a country we invade they are heroes, but the other way around and they are considered war criminals. When you go into war, that is what happens.

I guess when US soldiers kill others in a country we invade they are heroes, but the other way around and they are considered war criminals. When you go into war, that is what happens.
Didn't take long for the crime supporters to come out. Canada should be trashed.

He wasn't a soldier he was a war criminal and terrorist member of AQ which is and was engaged in crimes against peace which precipitated the war in Afghanistan to begin with you laughable cunnt.

He wasn't a soldier he was a war criminal and terrorist member of AQ which is and was engaged in crimes against peace which precipitated the war in Afghanistan to begin with you laughable cunnt.

Might be a shame if he fell down some stairs and died.

NO matter how many times he has to fall down the stairs until it is fatal.

I don't care what he was, the US soldiers were in his country and in his domain. Why is Germany guilty for WWII?.

The Canadian-born Khadr was 15 when he was captured by U.S. troops following a firefight at a suspected al-Qaida compound in Afghanistan that resulted in the death of an American special forces medic, U.S. Army Sgt. First Class Christopher Speer. Khadr, who was suspected of throwing the grenade that killed Speer, was taken to Guantanamo and ultimately charged with war crimes by a military commission. (What do they call Al Qaida fighters?

PS: Don't call me a ****.

I don't care what he was, the US soldiers were in his country and in his domain. Why is Germany guilty for WWII?.

The Canadian-born Khadr was 15 when he was captured by U.S. troops following a firefight at a suspected al-Qaida compound in Afghanistan that resulted in the death of an American special forces medic, U.S. Army Sgt. First Class Christopher Speer. Khadr, who was suspected of throwing the grenade that killed Speer, was taken to Guantanamo and ultimately charged with war crimes by a military commission. (What do they call Al Qaida fighters?

What he was defines what the proper treatment of his is.

If he was a soldier, then he should be held until the war is over and he can be sent home.

BUt, he was not a solider.

They attacked us you laughable fucking bitch, not once but several times before the invasion of Afghanistan. That is a just war of self defense if there ever was one. Germany was guilty of waging aggressive war just like AQ you disgusting fucking pig.

AQ fighters are war criminals, Khadr was convicted of not one but 5 war crimes you stupid twat.

Then stop being a terrorist sympathizing cunnt you stupid fucking cunnt.

Might be a shame if he fell down some stairs and died.

NO matter how many times he has to fall down the stairs until it is fatal.

Hopefully he is doxed soon, he should never be allowed to feel safe while living in the west and neither should the Trudeau government that literally just gave substantial financial aid to AQ.

Typical anti American lib, stupid as hell.

Yes truth hurts, all is fair in war, esp when invading another country. Tell me again why Germany was to blame for WWII??? Do you mean a Dem. Yes I do have something in common with Trump when he was pro Kerry for Pres.

Yes truth hurts, all is fair in war, esp when invading another country. Tell me again why Germany was to blame for WWII???
So you think the Canadians should build a wall?

Yes truth hurts, all is fair in war, esp when invading another country. Tell me again why Germany was to blame for WWII???

Nope, anti walls. Even the southern board wall.

Can anyone tell me why Germany is to blame for WWII?

Can anyone tell me why Germany is to blame for WWII?

Because they waged aggressive war just like AQ who attacked the US not once but several times before the US invaded Afghanistan you stupid terrorist loving kumquat whore.

Mod Edit: please stop trying to get around the word filter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes truth hurts, all is fair in war, esp when invading another country.

They attacked us not once but several times before the invasion of Afghanistan you terrorist cunnt. But good to know that you support western men slaughtering the pedophile worshipping Muslim invaders, I do too all Muslims over the age of 12 need to be sterilized and deported or executed, those 12 and under can still be reliably deprogrammed from their death cult. Omar will join his pedophile worshipping father in hell soon enough.

Tell me again why Germany was to blame for WWII???

Because they waged aggressive war just like AQ you fucking Muslim loving terrorist sympathizing whore.

But you agree that we are allowed to execute the Mexican invaders though of course.

Forum List

Back