Canada denies Chelsea Manning entry because she committed ‘treason’ in the U.S.

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Chelsea Manning has been denied entry to Canada because she violated the U.S. Espionage Act, according to a letter she posted to Twitter.

According to the letter from the Canadian minister of immigration, refugees and citizenship, Manning is “inadmissible on grounds of serious criminality for having been convicted of an offense outside Canada, that, if committed in Canada, would constitute an offense under an Act of Parliament punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of at least 10 years.”

Manning, a former U.S. Army soldier, was arrested in 2010 and convicted in 2013 for sending hundreds of thousands of classified and sensitive U.S. military documents to WikiLeaks. She was convicted on six counts of espionage, but was not convicted of aiding the enemy, which equates to treason.

I guess you'll have that.

Chelsea Manning has been denied entry to Canada because she violated the U.S. Espionage Act, according to a letter she posted to Twitter.

According to the letter from the Canadian minister of immigration, refugees and citizenship, Manning is “inadmissible on grounds of serious criminality for having been convicted of an offense outside Canada, that, if committed in Canada, would constitute an offense under an Act of Parliament punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of at least 10 years.”

Manning, a former U.S. Army soldier, was arrested in 2010 and convicted in 2013 for sending hundreds of thousands of classified and sensitive U.S. military documents to WikiLeaks. She was convicted on six counts of espionage, but was not convicted of aiding the enemy, which equates to treason.

Espionage is a serious offense, tough to know if that person might conduct such a national security risk elsewhere.

What is ironic about this, is that the most egregious abusers of American security, and in fact, a danger to our relationship with America, is in fact the Canadian Security apparatus. This includes the RCMP, CSIS, OPP and even the Toronto Police.

I've seen with my own two eyes a dirty cop who was pushing what was apparently (though might not have been I understand this now after a discussion with someone in the "know") pushing fake U.S currency at a high school. Why would a Canadian police officer do this? In an effort to violate another countries sovereignty without regard for consequences and manufacture threats of course.

Obviously I had no interest in the bs this clown was pushing as I was only at the peripheral playing video games, or I would have been charged and convicted. Since I grew up in a tough school, surely he would have had some influence on otherwise law abiding youth. I hope God judges this cop accordingly, I know his identity to this day.

I've also become aware and experienced the RCMP entering corporations and spreading interest in unions while undermining the Right to Self Determination of said businesses.

Not only have I blown the whistle on these tactics after Canada wouldn't address the issues, but now we see that NAFTA is being renegotiated because Canada is one of countess nations exploiting the U.S worker and capitalism.

So, there is plenty of denials that should go on, Canada is not the ally and good friend we often present ourselves as. I'm sure many more Americans understand this now than in the past.

Last edited:
Bradley Manning is an "it", not a she. I refuse to call it Chelsea because that simply enables and legitimizes it's mental illness.

Had I been president it would have been strung up, not surgically mutilated and turned loose.

Espionage is a serious offense, tough to know if that person might conduct such a national security risk elsewhere.

What is ironic about this, is that the most egregious abusers of American security, and in fact, a danger to our relationship with America, is in fact the Canadian Security apparatus. This includes the RCMP, CSIS, OPP and even the Toronto Police.

I've seen with my own two eyes a dirty cop who was pushing what was apparently (though might not have been I understand this now after a discussion with someone in the "know") pushing fake U.S currency at a high school. Why would a Canadian police officer do this? In an effort to violate another countries sovereignty without regard for consequences and manufacture threats of course.

Obviously I had no interest in the bs this clown was pushing as I was only at the peripheral playing video games, or I would have been charged and convicted. Since I grew up in a tough school, surely he would have had some influence on otherwise law abiding youth. I hope God judges this cop accordingly, I know his identity to this day.

I've also become aware and experienced the RCMP entering corporations and spreading interest in unions while undermining the Right to Self Determination of said businesses.

Not only have I blown the whistle on these tactics after Canada wouldn't address the issues, but now we see that NAFTA is being renegotiated because Canada is one of countess nations exploiting the U.S worker and capitalism.

So, there is plenty of denials that should go on, Canada is not the ally and good friend we often present ourselves as. I'm sure many more Americans understand this now than in the past.
Canadians are pretty cool folks even if you did elect that embarrassment to manhood Trudeau. That eunuch is a next level dipshit.

Forum List

Back