Canada Declares State of Emergency Over Convoy Protesters.

It looks like the government and police have had about enough!

This could have been brought about by the Man in the SUV plowing into a covey of protesters!

Yep. Time to start confiscating their rigs, throwing them in jail, and giving out $1000 a day fines, that none of them can afford, and put them out of business. Hard to make a living with no truck, and no money.

This could have been brought about by the Man in the SUV plowing into a covey of protesters!

Uh, yeah ... :auiqs.jpg:

"Attempts to divert trucks to the Ottawa Baseball Stadium to keep them out of downtown appear to have backfired, with the stadium turning into a “staging area” for the demonstrators with saunas and reportedly even bouncy castles for protesters’ children along with a refueling station and other supplies."

Next time just read the article you are posting.

Yep. Time to start confiscating their rigs, throwing them in jail, and giving out $1000 a day fines, that none of them can afford, and put them out of business. Hard to make a living with no truck, and no money.
We love them in spite of their misguided nonsense and we hope the police don't whack any of them permanently. Just a little time behind bars in the corner to think about it. Time out.

They can't stop it.

I still think it's rather humorous how the Marxists are always popping off about workers of the world uniting.

Well...heh heh....until the workers of the world wake up and finally realize who the establishent actually is and finally do unite, of course.

Then the authoritarians are like, oh sht, oh sht, oh sht, now what are we gonna do, they're rising up and uniting against our decrees.....

Last edited:
I'm curious what actual offences are being committed by the convoy protest.

Too much damn Freedom going on is what the authorities think.

“The situation at this point is completely out of control because the individuals with the protest are calling the shots,” Watson told Newstalk radio. “They have far more people than we have police officers and I've indicated to the chief that we have to be much more nimble and proactive when it comes to these activities.”

They obviously aren't used to that stuff in Canada.

“something that is different in our democracy than something I’ve ever experienced in my life.”

Meanwhile in the states, Indiana congressman gets it done by initiating a bill that allows truck drivers, between the ages of 18 and 21, who have gone through the school and training can now drive across state lines, whereas formally they could not legally do so.

For the record, Trey Hollinsworth is a Republican congressman that works for his state and not in support of the federal agenda for increased restrictions and mandates.

Last edited:
LOL hard to run a country with no trucks.
Lets see. We have the entire country of Canada. And we have a minority of the truck drivers that cross the border every day.

My money is on the Canadian government.

Lets see how many of those trucking companies in the US can afford to lose their privileges of crossing the border, many of their businesses rely on.

I'm sure the Canadian government will be able to find willing buyers for those confiscated rigs at a very affordable price.

I wonder how long those out of work truckers will be able to feed their families with no job.

Forum List

Back