can you see any way the boston bomber does not get the death penalty

Hopefully the jury won't be anything like the one Arias had. People need to be prepared to put someone on death row if they're going to be in a jury. If they can't do that, they don't need to be on one.
If you can't pull the trigger you should not be on one.

The man who shot two Americans in cold blood IN THE FUCKING BACK while they were trying to help him with his ptsd escaped the death penalty so u suppose anything is possible

I believe the punishment should fit the crime....so after lights out, he gets this tossed into his cell:

imgp0756.jpg

Much as I'd personally enjoy skinning a convicted terrorist to death with a dull carrot peeler, or shooting them down instead of capturing them, I'm forced to admit a live terrorist you can interrogate is more valuable than a dead one.

I don't think he is really part of any larger network, or if he is, he is a grunt, or even a sub-grunt.

The only way he dodges the needle is if he can convince the jury during the sentencing phase that he was a stooge for his brother.
Neither one could have had much training.

I mean, firecracker powder, how stupid is that.

Thank God they did not know you can buy black powder of extremely fine quality at most sporting goods stores.

You have to sign for black powder. At least in my state.

i have considered this...no deal...simple as that...no deal he gets the death penalty and he does not linger but goes to the front of the line...

i remember when ted bundy would extend his life by offering to tell a family the burial place of their daughter...he did this several times...bargained for putting off his death ...then he came to a father who said he would rather see teddy fry and fry he did

no deal

Forum List

Back