Can You Like BOTH the Clown Posse and FZ... or do you have to choose?

aren't you in your 50's?

If so, you are not allowed to like either

unless you are a big freak.

I'm not judging, just callin it likes I seez it.

I like everyone, and enjoy all varieties of people.
Maybe I should have better defined "like" because, that may imply admiration or respectability..........

... please discuss!
Well, first you have to write a request to like both, submit it to site admin, wait to hear from them, and if they say that it's OK to like both, then you're free to do as you wish concerning both. Secondly, you have to start a thread where other members can either accept the admin's decision, or voice their objection(s). After that, admin will make a finally decision based on your request and the objections of other members. This process normally takes 5 to 7 business days from the time the request is received by site admin.

... please discuss!
Well, first you have to write a request to like both, submit it to site admin, wait to hear from them, and if they say that it's OK to like both, then you're free to do as you wish concerning both. Secondly, you have to start a thread where other members can either accept the admin's decision, or voice their objection(s). After that, admin will make a finally decision based on your request and the objections of other members. This process normally takes 5 to 7 business days from the time the request is received by site admin.

.... hmm... I think I will continue to go my own way......

... please discuss!

OK

... please discuss!

OK

Forum List

Back