Can You Imagine A Santorum/Obama Debate? Santorum Will Rip Barry To Shreds !!

I think this thread, much like others on Gingrich, is vastly overrating both the (hypothetical) GOP candidate and the overall importance of debates. While debates have proven very significant in this primary season, they rarely if ever prove decisive in general elections.

I have no doubt the people in this thread predicting that Santorum would win a debate could watch a debate between Santorum and Obama and feel that Santorum had won on every point. However, if one wouldn't seriously consider voting for Obama one is not being influenced by the debate anyway. I see no evidence that Santorum could be more appealing to swing voters than is Obama. In any event, I think the two are close enough that debate performance would play a very, very small role in determining the election.

Obama has no executive experience,,he has never owned and run a small business,,all hes ever done was shoot off his mouth and went to an anti-white church for 20 years,,,,,end of argument.

Sure, I'd like them to ask the question of should gays be allowed to be married and what would you like to see done on the issue... Then Santorum will go off the rails proving to 89% of the Nation he is a Bigot and scaring the shit out of about 75% of the nation.

For all the talk of Iran being a theocracy and how bad that is, coming from Santorum, one has to wonder why he pushes so very hard to make America just that.

That's what you get for not paying attention to Prez Barry. If in doubt, maybe the Baltimore debacle is available on You Tube. To refresh your memory, that's when the pubs said they'd never again allow cameras in to witness the thrashing the president gave them. Then, dang, they goofed because Prez Barry had already made arrangements for camera coverage of the so-called Health Care Debate where he again tanned their hides.

Just curious ... How do you fans of Sex Sheriff Santorum feel about him voting against right to work? And, how did you like Mitten's union remarks today? Hmmm?

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Sure, I'd like them to ask the question of should gays be allowed to be married and what would you like to see done on the issue... Then Santorum will go off the rails proving to 89% of the Nation he is a Bigot and scaring the shit out of about 75% of the nation.

For all the talk of Iran being a theocracy and how bad that is, coming from Santorum, one has to wonder why he pushes so very hard to make America just that.

How about the question of sharia law?

The definition of sharia law is law based on religion.

And yet, the radical right wants exactly that. Or maybe they don't realize that outlawing abortion or birth control or gay marriage is law that is based on religion.

More likely, they just don't care. What they want is control people with lots and lots of government and laws.

Hypocrites and incredibly ignorant.

Obama has no executive experience,,he has never owned and run a small business,,all hes ever done was shoot off his mouth and went to an anti-white church for 20 years,,,,,end of argument.

He does now have 3 years of executive experience. What was it that Santorum had?

Maybe the next question can be about how they will balance the budget… Then Santorum can go off on another mindless drooling rant of hate about how he would like to start taking out dictators from around the world, starting with Cuba and Iran (yes Santorum said this). Then maybe the moderator might have the balls and intelligent to ask how Santorum will pay for all these new wars when he never once talks about a cut that could even be mistaken as an effort to balance the budget.

What you need to realize is Mitt/Newt and Santorum will all run higher levels of spending than Obama as they all have big plans for spending but offer ZERO cuts, well, they all wana cuts taxes!!! while spending more.... lol...

And yet, the radical right wants exactly that. Or maybe they don't realize that outlawing abortion or birth control or gay marriage is law that is based on religion.

More likely, they just don't care. What they want is control people with lots and lots of government and laws.

Sorry, what does that have to do with me? And as far as I know you can have as many laws as you like that are based on religion, just not to benefit a religion.

In the case of Santorum, he wants to use Government to literally change the constitution to discriminate against a group of people based off their sexuality. The Government should have no law that applies to any race, sex or sexuality unfairly. This is why Religion and Government are meant to be separate.

Santorum wants to take peoples constitutinal rights away, it's that fucking simple.

I always wonder why anyone would consider the United States of America a "small business". Or, for that matter, an enormous business. What a bizarre way to look at how a country should be run.

Will Teals remember how he is against religious freedom when the conversation turns to the cult of Mormonism? I doubt it. He'll be in favor of morm's crazy cult beliefs while being against Prez Barry's religious beliefs.

Who cares? But, I've listened to RevWright and I have never heard anything that was not strictly true. I don't believe in a god and I certainly don't to a church to worship some Magic Sky Fairy but, the fact is, we are a racist species. Its just the way it is. Being racist is something to accept and fight against and that's what we should take away from RevWright's sermons.

He does now have 3 years of executive experience. What was it that Santorum had?

Santorum has lots of good experience ... hush money, hiding sex scandals from Americans, voting FOR unions, voting FOR all the pork he could get and he's very interested in what goes on in our bedrooms! In FACT, he's downright obsessed with what we're doing in bed.

BLECH. The guy gives me the creeps.

executive experience is not running the white house and taking off on frequent expensive vacations while America suffers. The nerve to have planned a 20 day vacation on Marthas Vinyard and a 17 day Vacation in Hawaii on our tax dollars while we were still suffering during this recession!

Sorry, what does that have to do with me? And as far as I know you can have as many laws as you like that are based on religion, just not to benefit a religion.

In the case of Santorum, he wants to use Government to literally change the constitution to discriminate against a group of people based off their sexuality. The Government should have no law that applies to any race, sex or sexuality unfairly. This is why Religion and Government are meant to be separate.

Santorum wants to take peoples constitutinal rights away, it's that fucking simple.

Exactly my point and I think it has to do with all of us who can either get pregnant, get married or father a baby. THAT's what sickos like him want to control and I'd say those laws would impact just about everyone in the country.

But, its not just Santorum who wants to trash the Constitution. Many rw's want to pass lots of laws to control us. That's why they're called Republicans.

executive experience is not running the white house and taking off on frequent expensive vacations while America suffers. The nerve to have planned a 20 day vacation on Marthas Vinyard and a 17 day Vacation in Hawaii on our tax dollars while we were still suffering during this recession!

Or for Pete's sake -

FACTS.

How about some FACTS?

Or is that just too much to ask of a rw?

Americans were generally pissed every time Obama went to Martha's vinyard in times of Crisis,,,at least Bush went to his own ranch, not take some 7 or 8 Million dollar vacation to Hawaii,,and sending wife/kids on a seperate jet.

Americans were generally pissed every time Obama went to Martha's vinyard in times of Crisis,,,at least Bush went to his own ranch, not take some 7 or 8 Million dollar vacation to Hawaii,,and sending wife/kids on a seperate jet.

Americans should be pissed that Obama spends more than any President ever has... They should be more pissed that Republicans are right on his tail and have a feild of candidates that will prolly spend more than Obama.

Yet here is one, you... pushing one of the big Government, big spending Progressives who calls himself a conservative. Santorum.

and if Obama claims to be looking out for the poor and middle class,,then why didnt he just send them all a check for 20,000 in that stimulus bill instead of giving it to financial institutions and unions?

Yeah. Go with that one. This argument worked incredibly well in 2008.

Oh, wait...

Last edited:

:banana2:
And remember how we all imagined how Newt would of beaten Barry to a pulp? It would be the same with Santorum, he is really giving it to Obama lately. Thank God he's Catholic !! and you can just see Santorum ripping Obama on all of his failures and Obama will just stand there looking like a speechless hamster looking for answers in his teleprompters !!
:argue::eusa_doh::dunno:

that's really funny.

satire, right?

Forum List

Back