Can You Imagine A Santorum/Obama Debate? Santorum Will Rip Barry To Shreds !!

:banana2:
And remember how we all imagined how Newt would of beaten Barry to a pulp? It would be the same with Santorum, he is really giving it to Obama lately. Thank God he's Catholic !! and you can just see Santorum ripping Obama on all of his failures and Obama will just stand there looking like a speechless hamster looking for answers in his teleprompters !!
:argue::eusa_doh::dunno:

Wow not sure if you are kidding or just out of your mind, and before you shoot off about me being a liberal, I'm Not. I want Obama to lose more than you can Imagine, but you are dead wrong.

Santorum would stick his foot in his mouth on some Social Conservative issue and Obama would tear him apart. People are seriously underestimating Obama and that's not a good thing if we want to win.

The Debates are going to be about winning the Independence. In a Santorum, Obama Debate Obama will paint it as the Status Quo Vs a Serious move toward hard core Faith based social Conservatism, and it will Destroy Santorum.

Obama won't even have to debate! All he needs is to let Santorium make a jackass of himself, like he does everytime he opens his mouth!

Apparently the OP is as out of touch with reality as Santorum.

if gas is around 4.00 a gallon come November and sky high food prices,,that alone will cost bambi the election.

House dropped in value? Could be worse, people that lost them only got $2,000 from Obama. How much did the banks get?

Lose your job? Employment should return to normal by 2015. Too bad your benefits run out in 2012.

About that affordable healthcare for all Americans....

Green industries will save us, as soon as we can tell a Solyndra from a Keystone.

and if Obama claims to be looking out for the poor and middle class,,then why didnt he just send them all a check for 20,000 in that stimulus bill instead of giving it to financial institutions and unions?
On that point I fully agree. While I believe Obama is a dramatic improvement over Bush and a far better alternative to any Republican in the current lineup, he has disappointed me in a number of very important ways.

I can't say I regret voting for Obama because the alternative was McCain. But he was not my first choice. Kucinich was. And since he's been President it seems to me that he is in the pocket of Wall Street and Banking industry interests. Also, he is a young man with a young family and a long future ahead of him, so he carefully avoids stepping on the toes of anyone who could seriously compromise him after he leaves Office.

I probably will vote for him in November but I've been toying with the idea of writing in Eliot Spitzer, Bernie Sanders, Dennis Kucinich or Ralph Nader. But the bottom line is the thought of any Republican winning the Office is scary. Because the Nation desperately needs to break away from the corporate influence and put an end to the emerging wealth aristocracy before we end up like Chile under Pinochet.

And remember how we all imagined how Newt would of beaten Barry to a pulp? It would be the same with Santorum, he is really giving it to Obama lately. Thank God he's Catholic !! and you can just see Santorum ripping Obama on all of his failures and Obama will just stand there looking like a speechless hamster looking for answers in his teleprompters !!

:lol::lol: Yeah--and we'll get to hear Santorum get asked about his statement that States should be able to ban birth control devices--and there's no exception for abortion even to rape and incest victims.

His answer will go over real well with the general population that still has SEX-
--:lol::lol:

12777d1329018033-santorum-has-big-problems-earmarks-pay-play-campaign-donations-104640_600.jpg

Last edited:

I think any opponent who speaks from the heart (not a teleprompter), who loves this country and our constitution and who is not afraid to talk about the real issues affecting us, instead of social issues like abortion and gay marriage, will tear Obama to shreds. The liberal media is trying hard to make this election about contraception, abortion and gays. They are avoiding asking too many questions about the real unemployment rate and how Obama's policies have dug a bigger hole for us to sink into. Santorum is standing up to the bull and talking about what really concerns people.

Whether or not gays get married or women get abortions paid by churches, there are still no jobs. Obama is offering incentives for states to get more people on welfare. He is pushing hard to get a majority of people dependent on government because that is the only way he can retain power.

I just hope there are enough self-respecting people who don't crave a nanny state left to vote.

Wow. I don't know whether to numb my head with ice, laugh until I cry, or throw up. I suppose a little of all three.

:rolleyes:

Hate to burst your bubble, but Obama is faaaaar more in touch with America than Santorum, particularly on social issues; not to mention, a very articulate debater.

:rolleyes:

Hate to burst your bubble, but Obama is faaaaar more in touch with America than Santorum, particularly on social issues; not to mention, a very articulate debater.
But he isn't Barry O. That is all most Republicans require.

I just pleasured myself to the thought of Santorum debating Obama.

I had a chocolate cupcake. ;)

Yea, Obama looked positively helpless at the Republican retreat without his teleprompter.

Oh wait. That's right. Nevermind.

Dream about it. Because it will never happen in real life. Santorum is from the dark ages, I swear.

and if Obama claims to be looking out for the poor and middle class,,then why didnt he just send them all a check for 20,000 in that stimulus bill instead of giving it to financial institutions and unions?
On that point I fully agree. While I believe Obama is a dramatic improvement over Bush and a far better alternative to any Republican in the current lineup, he has disappointed me in a number of very important ways.

I can't say I regret voting for Obama because the alternative was McCain. But he was not my first choice. Kucinich was. And since he's been President it seems to me that he is in the pocket of Wall Street and Banking industry interests. Also, he is a young man with a young family and a long future ahead of him, so he carefully avoids stepping on the toes of anyone who could seriously compromise him after he leaves Office.

I probably will vote for him in November but I've been toying with the idea of writing in Eliot Spitzer, Bernie Sanders, Dennis Kucinich or Ralph Nader. But the bottom line is the thought of any Republican winning the Office is scary. Because the Nation desperately needs to break away from the corporate influence and put an end to the emerging wealth aristocracy before we end up like Chile under Pinochet.

Kucinich?

:lol:

Dream about it. Because it will never happen in real life. Santorum is from the dark ages, I swear.

And Obama's right out of 1917 Russia.

Sure, I'd like them to ask the question of should gays be allowed to be married and what would you like to see done on the issue... Then Santorum will go off the rails proving to 89% of the Nation he is a Bigot and scaring the shit out of about 75% of the nation.

For all the talk of Iran being a theocracy and how bad that is, coming from Santorum, one has to wonder why he pushes so very hard to make America just that.

How about the question of sharia law?

The definition of sharia law is law based on religion.

And yet, the radical right wants exactly that. Or maybe they don't realize that outlawing abortion or birth control or gay marriage is law that is based on religion.

More likely, they just don't care. What they want is control people with lots and lots of government and laws.

Hypocrites and incredibly ignorant.

Sorry, what does that have to do with me? And as far as I know you can have as many laws as you like that are based on religion, just not to benefit a religion.

In the case of Santorum, he wants to use Government to literally change the constitution to discriminate against a group of people based off their sexuality. The Government should have no law that applies to any race, sex or sexuality unfairly. This is why Religion and Government are meant to be separate.

Santorum wants to take peoples constitutinal rights away, it's that fucking simple.

Obama just ignores laws and the Constitution, a law was passed in 1993 that restricts the government from making a law that put a burden of birth control on religion, not to mention his violating the 1st amendment. Then we have the health care it's self which forces Americans in for the first time in history, to purchase a commercial item to remain in good standing with our own government, then we can talk about the Patriot Act, and the rights it takes away. So now all of a sudden you are worried about someone taking your constitutional rights away? Not following the logic.

Forum List

Back