Can You Imagine A Santorum/Obama Debate? Santorum Will Rip Barry To Shreds !!

so much for the recovery summer of 2012 with 4.00 gas.

Instead of punishing Democrats for the high gas prices, give the Democrats a super majority in the Senate and give them back control of the House.

The Democrats will deal with bankers who speculate our prices up to $4 a gallon. The GOP will not.

Demand is at an all time low and oil has become our number one export. So why are prices so high?

The American oil companies need to be regulated. Instead or record profits, they can make modest profits and then pass the rest on to consumers. It is our oil.

:banana2:
And remember how we all imagined how Newt would of beaten Barry to a pulp? It would be the same with Santorum, he is really giving it to Obama lately. Thank God he's Catholic !! and you can just see Santorum ripping Obama on all of his failures and Obama will just stand there looking like a speechless hamster looking for answers in his teleprompters !!
:argue::eusa_doh::dunno:

This thread is da bomb! :lol::lol::lol:

And remember how we all imagined how Newt would of beaten Barry to a pulp? It would be the same with Santorum, he is really giving it to Obama lately. Thank God he's Catholic !! and you can just see Santorum ripping Obama on all of his failures and Obama will just stand there looking like a speechless hamster looking for answers in his teleprompters !!

This thread is da bomb! :lol::lol::lol:

Rick Santorum is INSANE and UNFIT to be POTUS.

Here he is BLAMING the State of MASS. for the child sexual abuse committed by Catholic Priests.

In a rare personal attack on the Senate floor, Sen. Edward M. Kennedy accused Sen. Rick Santorum on Wednesday of being self-righteous and insensitive for a column he wrote three years ago linking Boston’s liberalism to the sex abuse scandal in its Catholic diocese.

Santorum, R-Pa., wrote in the July 2002 column for Catholic Online that promoting alternative lifestyles feeds such aberrant behavior as priests molesting children.

"Priests, like all of us, are affected by culture,” Santorum wrote. “When the culture is sick, every element in it becomes infected. While it is no excuse for this scandal, it is no surprise that Boston, a seat of academic, political and cultural liberalism in America, lies at the center of the storm.”

In a speech, Kennedy, D-Mass., called for Santorum to retract his remarks and apologize to the people of Boston and Massachusetts and the nation.
“The people of Boston are to blame for the clergy sexual abuse? That is an irresponsible, insensitive and inexcusable thing to say,” said Kennedy.

Robert Traynham, a spokesman for Santorum, said his boss recognizes that the church abuse scandal was not just in Boston, but all over the country.

Throughout the United States, sexual abuse by priests has cost the Catholic Church more than $1 billion. The Archdiocese of Philadelphia has said that its records show 44 priests have been “credibly” accused of molesting minors since the 1950s.

Kennedy rips Santorum for abuse remarks - politics - msnbc.com

If the Republicans wanted a good debater they should have recruited a Harvard lawyer who was voted Head of the Harvard Law Review (considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School)!

In the case of Santorum, he's his own worst enemy - give him enough "rope" (speaking time) with his ultraconservative views and he'll do Obama's job for him.

Imagine if a moderator started with the topic on post #123 asking Santorum to explain, for starters, his outragrous comment that somehow "Boston, a seat of academic, political and cultural liberalism in America, lies at the center of the storm (that it bears some responsibility for influencing Catholic priests to sexually abuse children under their protection).”

Obama was considered a pretty good debater in 2008, and his public speaking skills are probably better now than they were 4 years ago.

Conservatives, like the OP, are preoccupied trying to convince themselves that they now have a presidential candidate who can successfully debate Obama.

If a good debater translated into a "good president" - then Clinton and Obama would head the list, and I doubt our conservative "friends" would consider either one of them to be "good presidents!"

Last edited:

I disagree. Obama is a pretty strong debater. I thought Hillary was going to just walk all over him and was surprised. And Santorum has loaded his gun for him. He has made so many statements that electrify hardcore Conservatives BUT lose virtually everyone else, that Obama can use those very effectively against him.
If Santorum is the nominee, I see Obama getting 300+ electoral votes.

I disagree. Obama is a pretty strong debater. I thought Hillary was going to just walk all over him and was surprised. And Santorum has loaded his gun for him. He has made so many statements that electrify hardcore Conservatives BUT lose virtually everyone else, that Obama can use those very effectively against him.

Obama needs to do more than just promise empty rhetoric and promises.

And Republicans are supercharged by this big government social conservative who is only gaining ground. Republicans are eating up this big government shit like it is candy.

It will be an interesting election.

All of the major candidates are big government progressives, simply differing whether they are right of center or left of center.

Obama needs to do more than just promise empty rhetoric and promises.

And Republicans are supercharged by this big government social conservative who is only gaining ground. Republicans are eating up this big government shit like it is candy.

It will be an interesting election.

You're wrong. Gallup (who along with Rasmussen, lean Right) just released their poll on the candidates today. 55% don't like ANY of the candidates.
Other than SC, the turnout in GOP primaries has declined big time. No "super-charging" there.
Obama has kept a ton of his promises - many more than I expected. And BIG ones that matter. He has had some real successes that he didn't promise.
Santorum is a whackjob who drives away everyone except the faithful kool-aid drinkers every day.

What is with "you people" and Obama getting owned in debates... You do realize that Santorum is a War pushing bigot who spent and helped spend this country into the ground? Wtf will he run off, Oh let me guess, the same thing he runs off right now, God... Yeah, Santorum will win the GE by dropping the God every chance he can get... lolz.

Maybe you people don’t understand how debate works. When you think that Newt or Santorum says something “OMFFFFFGGGGGGZ YEAH BITCHZ!” there are tens of millions of people out there thinking…. “Wow that man is scary and full of shit, and lied…”

The only reason Santorum is where he is right now is because Newt who was once up proved to be one of the bigger low lives on the planet and Mitt has zero credibility… That is the ONLY reason Santorum is doing “ok”. That just won’t hold during the GE where you have to win the indy vote AND get your own party to show up.

Forum List

Back