Can you identify this car?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
You'll see Robert Wagner driving it down to the police station, I see a couple in my neighborhood but don't know the make or the model. A Jaguar? A late 70's model I'd guess.

1973 Jaguar XKE

1703285256001.jpeg

It's a 2 plus 2. Has a back seat. With the stretch not as attractive as the two seater but still........................

You really haven't lived until you've tuned-up one of those puppies to specifications. On second thought, I may have that backwards.

You'll see Robert Wagner driving it down to the police station, I see a couple in my neighborhood but don't know the make or the model. A Jaguar? A late 70's model I'd guess.

You've given us a ten and a half-hour video, and we're supposed to look for a car that appears somewhere therein?

Can you not at least tell us where in this video (hour:minute:second) the car in question appears?

So, having seen what others came up with, I am even more amazed.

What kind of man would not recognize that as being some form of a Jaguar, and know that it is British? Any real man, of any worth, would at least recognize that much about it.

Maybe you should try focusing your interests away from such things as hairdressing or interior design, and more toward many interests, such as cars or tools.

An XKE

Forum List

Back