Can you caption this?

That is a shame because that word alone is very colorful and yet discriptive as well.:thup:

I noticed when I was in college that girls really hated that word, and if you ever said it you had zero chance of getting laid by her or her friends. Luckily I never said that word around girls that I was interested in. :eusa_angel:

Cant Understand Normal Thinking

Thats why most woman dont like the word,

Just kidding to all the ladies on the board!!!!!! I never use that word!! My wife would kill me.......

I noticed when I was in college that girls really hated that word, and if you ever said it you had zero chance of getting laid by her or her friends. Luckily I never said that word around girls that I was interested in. :eusa_angel:

I lived witht he Brits and Aussies for about two and half years and they used it as almost matter of fact.....they are such a....! It worked grand; we Americans are so sensitive sometimes:lol:

it was an expression and it wasn't about the girls all the time, it was the word and how it applied to a specific act.
If you were being a c un t then everyone knew you were being one. Even the girls used it, it was common;)
OIC, I thought that you were in the States with this group, but you were on their turf.

What was the specific act?

OIC, I thought that you were in the States with this group, but you were on their turf.

What was the specific act?
Yeah it's called Diego Garcia and I lived in Australia for a brief period. The brits helped me learn the language before I move to Australia and yes the Australians have much different dialect but they share common words and phases. I still battered the crap out of it but I understood the locals fairly well.

Yeah it's called Diego Garcia and I lived in Australia for a brief period. The brits helped me learn the language before I move to Australia and yes the Australians have much different dialect but they share common words and phases. I still battered the crap out of it but I understood the locals fairly well.
Sounds like when I moved to The South, I swanee...

You didn't tell me what the specific act was.

Sounds like when I moved to The South, I swanee...

You didn't tell me what the specific act was.

You are being a c un t! It can be referred to attitude or being an ass for example. I truly suck at examples like these because you need to see the inner action of the people to get the point. Don't be a c un t already stuff like that. Or I'm working on something and it doesn't fit: I'd commonly say you F*cking C un t! My wife heard me several times in early marriage and thought I was referring to her. Now she knows I'm not even when I am---not really but it is a common word in me vocabulary

[1] You are being a c un t! It can be referred to attitude or being an ass for example. ...... [2] Or I'm working on something and it doesn't fit: I'd commonly say you F*cking C un t! ....

1. Basically, somebody refuses to do something that you really want to do?
2. If a 2x4 is too long and doesn't fit then you can either beat it off of shave off a few C-hairs.

Forum List

Back