Jesus was Satan.
The devil is a liar!

According to book of Rev the devil is the power of death and destruction=Rome.
Rome's destructive deadly army wore red, was the color of Rome which used the 2Horn (power) system of hiding it's political horn behind it's religious mask Horn=thus the use of the symbol of the 2 horn scarlet beast devil. THE HARLOT CHURCH IS the FATHER OF ALL LIES and they gave you the image of the false prophet and harlot Mary as said lie.
TO DENY THIS IS TO DENY your own religion that claims this one world religion under Rome lifting high a false prophet would happen including the 1/3 Fallen with him, which did occur in Rome.
According to book of Rev the devil is the power of death and destruction=Rome
The wages of sin is death and Jesus conquered death.
Eternal death, the second death

satan has no power over us, we allow him into our lives
we were given power AND authority over him,
through the death and resurrection of Christ...
Jesus WAS God, IS God, the Word made flesh, I AM

Whether or not we give place to satan
by forsaking God, is a different story
Rome's destructive deadly army wore red, was the color of Rome which used the 2Horn (power) system of hiding it's political horn behind it's religious mask Horn=thus the use of the symbol of the 2 horn scarlet beast devil. THE HARLOT CHURCH IS the FATHER OF ALL LIES and they gave you the image of the false prophet and harlot Mary as said
satan is the father of lies and has minions do his bidding
Mary, the mother of Jesus, was not a harlot
Mary Magdalene ended up following Christ,
turning away from living a sinful life and put her faith in God

Churches are not judged, people are
TO DENY THIS IS TO DENY your own religion that claims this one world religion under Rome lifting high a false prophet would happen including the 1/3 Fallen with him, which did occur in Rome.
I deny belonging to a religion, I belong to God
but, allow sin to remain in my life, so, I'm serving satan

1/3 of the earth will be killed, not fight with satan
satan will gather together an army,
whose number is as the sand of the sea...
far greater than 1/3 of the earth's population

There will be a one world system, under one religion
and, if you can't see the circumstances unfolding,
which will usher that in, before your very eyes,
I don't know what to tell you

You are saying then that Jesus is the Serpent of Genesis promising you eternal life for believing in him and partaking from his tree.
But we see no Jesus, and only Christian mortuaries & gravesites and a society of death cultists who twist the blessing and the curse by claiming death is greater then the creators ceation of life.
Fact:
The death scene & resurrection
is plagiarized from the ancient Baal tablets dated 900bc (now sits in the Brittish museum), which is why the satanic church says father and son are one(in the same myth) and that Jesus is the word(image made from the stories).

Regarding Mary-the one who was son of Mary is the 100bc character and she was a harlot, had Jesus from a fling with Roman soldier Pantheras, per Historians and Historically accurate Texts. The NT even eludes to it in Matthew 1:19 where he states Joseph didn't want to expose her to public disgrace, so he had a mind to divorce her (Mary) quietly (as to not get her stoned).

Sources for the history of (Yeshu) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -
& Gerald Massey's Lectures Originally published in a private edition c. 1900

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said tohave visited in Acts.
The early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus (the story of Yeshu ben Panderas called Yeshu ben Stada son of Mary Stada).

This is not the same figure (Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter) in the time of Lysanias(died 35bc) and King Herod(4bc) nor the AD Pilate and Herod era figure (Theudas by the Jordan died 45ad) crucified for his revolt against Rome and who's apostles were the martyrs.
There's at least 3-6 christ figures combined to make the Jesus image, which is why he's given a new name.
You are saying then that Jesus is the Serpent of Genesis promising you eternal life for believing in him and partaking from his tree.
Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God";
for God cannot be tempted by evil,
nor does He Himself tempt anyone.

But each one is tempted when he is
drawn away by his own desires and enticed

James 1:13-14

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

As for the rest of your crap....

If God were your Father, you would love Me,
For I proceeded forth and came from God;
Nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.

Why do you not understand My speech?
Because you are not able to listen to My word.

You are of your father the devil,
And the desires of your father you want to do.
He was a murderer from the beginning,
And does not stand in truth, because there is no truth in him.
When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources
For he is a liar and the father of it.

But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me

Which of you convicts Me of sin?
And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?

He who is of God hears God's words;
Therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.

John 8:42-47

It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone,
But, by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Matthew 4:4

According to the Word of God
And in the mighty name of Jesus,...
The name that is above every name....

Get behind Me satan! For it is written,
You shall worship the Lord your God,
And Him only you shall serve

Luke 4:8

As it is written, your knee will bow down
And your tongue will confess, Jesus is Lord
Just a quick note for perspective here. There is a host in the Bible that specifically states they will 'go down and put a lying spirit in the mouth of' ..... For 'King .... will go into battle'.

I purposely put those periods in there for anyone interested on the ^^ subject will actually go look it up for themselves to see who those hosts are.

The devil is a liar!

Rome's destructive deadly army wore red, was the color of Rome which used the 2Horn (power) system of hiding it's political horn behind it's religious mask Horn=thus the use of the symbol of the 2 horn scarlet beast devil. THE HARLOT CHURCH IS the FATHER OF ALL LIES and they gave you the image of the false prophet and harlot Mary as said lie.

Rome's destructive deadly army wore red, was the color of Rome which used the 2Horn (power) system of hiding it's political horn behind it's religious mask Horn=thus the use of the symbol of the 2 horn scarlet beast devil. THE HARLOT CHURCH IS the FATHER OF ALL LIES and they gave you the image of the false prophet and harlot Mary as said

But we see no Jesus, and only Christian mortuaries & gravesites and a society of death cultists who twist the blessing and the curse by claiming death is greater then the creators ceation of life.
Fact:
is plagiarized from the ancient Baal tablets dated 900bc (now sits in the Brittish museum), which is why the satanic church says father and son are one(in the same myth) and that Jesus is the word(image made from the stories).

Regarding Mary-the one who was son of Mary is the 100bc character and she was a harlot, had Jesus from a fling with Roman soldier Pantheras, per Historians and Historically accurate Texts. The NT even eludes to it in Matthew 1:19 where he states Joseph didn't want to expose her to public disgrace, so he had a mind to divorce her (Mary) quietly (as to not get her stoned).

Sources for the history of (Yeshu) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said tohave visited in Acts.
The early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus (the story of Yeshu ben Panderas called Yeshu ben Stada son of Mary Stada).

This is not the same figure (Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter) in the time of Lysanias(died 35bc) and King Herod(4bc) nor the AD Pilate and Herod era figure (Theudas by the Jordan died 45ad) crucified for his revolt against Rome and who's apostles were the martyrs.
There's at least 3-6 christ figures combined to make the Jesus image, which is why he's given a new name.

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

Just a quick note for perspective here. There is a host in the Bible that specifically states they will 'go down and put a lying spirit in the mouth of' ..... For 'King .... will go into battle'.

I purposely put those periods in there for anyone interested on the ^^ subject will actually go look it up for themselves to see who those hosts are.
I looked it up. Ahab still had to choose to go to Ramothgilead, right? So does it really matter who satan is? Isn't this really about our free will to do good over evil? Isn't evil just the absence of good? And does it really matter what name I call the Father as long as I call the Father? Does He not know who I am calling? And if I call, will He not answer?

And would the Father not give us signs when we rationalized that we had done good when we had really done wrong? Don't successful behaviors naturally lead to success and failed behaviors naturally lead to failure?

Jesus was Satan.
Jews don't believe in satan, right?

Not in form Christians believe.
In Job's story Satan represents opposition-adversary views (we call this playing devils advocate).

In Ezekiel the adversary is a "created" image of a man formed fom a fallen prophet by the hands of Rome (seas). They'd deem him the anointed(christ) guardian(nazarei) who they'd deem perfect until we saw the iniquities in that image.

Rome was the accuser (satan) of the Pharisee & temple priesthood as was the character, even though the Son of Mary figure of 100bc would have been a Pharisee himself being he fled toward Egypt to avoid the persecution of Pharisee by Jannaeus the King during the Pharisee revolt.

Words have meanings-definitions and are not to be anthropromorphized into characters, least we be fooled by these images and lose the meaning of the mere words.
Ummm, I didn't ask you about the Christian form. I asked you about the Jewish form. Do you believe in satan? Let me state this differently. Do you believe that the Hebrew word "Satan" means "Hinderer." To hinder someone means to hold him back, to try to prevent him from doing something. G-d created the Hinderer to give us work to do in this world (see my article Why did G-d Create the World?). Satan is here to make things difficult for us, so we can overcome our evil temptations, and PASS the test. That is the purpose of Satan. Satan is an angel whose purpose has been determined by G-d.

So when you say Jesus is satan, aren't you really saying that Jesus is working for God? Do you believe that Jesus is the angel that G-d created?

I did give you the Judaic meaning and to further answer your question:
In Judaism malakh(angel) is a mere word, once again not to be anthropromorphized means REFLECTIVE MESSENGER.
And yes the fallen prophet becomes a hinderance by being the imposter making recognition of truth tainted through affiliation to the mistake but also to the icon itself becoming a reliance to an idol rather then to what is right or on path.
Thus why the word for the overturner is called Shiloh (meaning "one who's right it is").
The first imposter makes that
RETURNING TO ONE'S INHERITANCE harder thus Hinderance to The Shiloh. Same can be said for the imposter temple called Vatican, hindering the building of the Mikdash.
The Pope John Paul I believe it was, went as far as destroying the peace process to hinder the coming Third Temple.
So a group can be labeled Satan as a figure can be therefore anthropromorphizing Satan as a being fails to deliver it's defined meaning depending context and understanding.

Jesus was Satan.

In Job's story Satan represents opposition-adversary views (we call this playing devils advocate).

In Ezekiel the adversary is a "created" image of a man formed fom a fallen prophet by the hands of Rome (seas). They'd deem him the anointed(christ) guardian(nazarei) who they'd deem perfect until we saw the iniquities in that image.

Rome was the accuser (satan) of the Pharisee & temple priesthood as was the character, even though the Son of Mary figure of 100bc would have been a Pharisee himself being he fled toward Egypt to avoid the persecution of Pharisee by Jannaeus the King during the Pharisee revolt.

Words have meanings-definitions and are not to be anthropromorphized into characters, least we be fooled by these images and lose the meaning of the mere words.
Ummm, I didn't ask you about the Christian form. I asked you about the Jewish form. Do you believe in satan? Let me state this differently. Do you believe that the Hebrew word "Satan" means "Hinderer." To hinder someone means to hold him back, to try to prevent him from doing something. G-d created the Hinderer to give us work to do in this world (see my article Why did G-d Create the World?). Satan is here to make things difficult for us, so we can overcome our evil temptations, and PASS the test. That is the purpose of Satan. Satan is an angel whose purpose has been determined by G-d.

So when you say Jesus is satan, aren't you really saying that Jesus is working for God? Do you believe that Jesus is the angel that G-d created?

In Judaism malakh(angel) is a mere word, once again not to be anthropromorphized means REFLECTIVE MESSENGER.
And yes the fallen prophet becomes a hinderance by being the imposter making recognition of truth tainted through affiliation to the mistake but also to the icpn itself becoming a reliance to an idol rather then to what is right or on path.
Thus why the word for the overturner is called Shiloh (meaning "one who's right it is")
the first imposter makes that RETURNING TO ONE'S INHERITENCE harder thus Hinderance to The Shiloh. Same can be said for the imposyer temple called Vatican, hindering the building of the Mikdash.
The Pope John Paul I believe it was, went as far as destroying the peace process to hinder the coming Third Temple.
So a group can be labeled Satan as a figure can be therefore anthropromorphizing Satan as a being fails to deliver it's defined meaning depending context and understanding.
So since you don't believe in stan, you don't really believe that Jesus is satan, right? You are just doing it to anger Christians, right? Have you justified this as proper behavior?

Jesus was Satan.

And yes the fallen prophet becomes a hinderance by being the imposter making recognition of truth tainted through affiliation to the mistake but also to the icpn itself becoming a reliance to an idol rather then to what is right or on path.
Thus why the word for the overturner is called Shiloh (meaning "one who's right it is")
the first imposter makes that RETURNING TO ONE'S INHERITENCE harder thus Hinderance to The Shiloh. Same can be said for the imposyer temple called Vatican, hindering the building of the Mikdash.
So since you don't believe in stan, you don't really believe that Jesus is satan, right? You are just doing it to anger Christians, right? Have you justified this as proper behavior?

You just fumbled.
You first didn't want me to differentiate your Christian forbidden anthropromorphic version of Satan, then when I describe what the word means you resort back to forbidden Christian interpretations and blame me for your proving your anger here by baiting top posting admittingly to try and anger me by your false intended question, top posting baiting, and outright lying about the context of what is being said.
Epic fail by a PROVEN BY HIS OWN REPLY satanist(ACCUSER-HINDERER-ADVERSARY). :)

Ok the smokescreen topic flame didnct work for them, they still can't get past Jesus being Lucifer, and have never answered why they are willing dupes for the Roman charade.

THE OT IS CLEAR WHO THE SON OF PERDITION IS(in Ezekiel 28) and no other prophet was ever deemed first messiah who had fallen to the pit, claimed God, by the hands of the seas (Rome), image of a man, deemed perfect, deemed
anointed(christ) cherub(nazarene=guardian)
therefore the only prophet who can be deemed 100% Lucifer is Jesus who deemed himself that in Rev 22:16.
To deny this is to deny the very thing you use to claim him messiah, meaning you destroy your own methods and standards and thus disqualify him as Messiah making him a false messiah and thus Lucifer.
Meaning you are traped and this is what I call Check mate because no matter your excuses, you lose your king either way you try to escape the reality, that being YOU MADE A BAD CHOICE and are trying to validate it by signing everyone up with you, sort of like people who join Amway.
Source: The Bible
Where to find the passages even pastors use to warn about Lucifer:
Ezekiel 28.
Ezekiel 28:8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of [them that are] slain in the midst of the ‘seas’ (i.e.Rome). =Jesus 1 peter 3:19, Acts 2:27
Eze 28:9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I [am] God? but thou [shalt be] a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee. =Jesus
(John 8:57, 10:25-36, Psalm 82:1-8)
Later he rose from the Pit declared as God fulfilling the AntiChrist warnings.
Ezekiel 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart [is] lifted up, and thou hast said, I [am] a God, I sit [in] the seat of God, in the midst of the seas(Rome); yet thou [art] a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God (this is like how the Popes claim to be viceroy and gods in Rome, set up as imposters of the Jerusalem Temple and throne and TRUE Authority)
Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the *king of Tyrus*(Tyrus meaning Rock, Jesus was the King of the Rock (the Church) and popular in TYRE according to the NT as in deemed a Prince of Tyre), and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
(similar- Isaiah 44 talks about the carpenter making an idol of a beautiful man (sinless-whitewashed image)and placing it on walls in homes and bowing to it.)
Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering,
(The image of his man was formed from borrowed mythology of Mithra which came out of ancient persia thus literally been in the garden of eden describing the region in ancient Persia.)
Ezekiel 28:14 Thou [art] the anointed (christ) cherub (guardian=nazarene) that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
28:15 Thou [wast] perfect(sinless) in thy ways from the day that thou wast created(his image/icon was created with this intention), till iniquity was found in thee(till the information age exposed what the preachers avoided or whitewashed over).
No other prophet was ever deemed perfect, nor called christ (anointed) Cherub(nazarei) therefore nobody but Jesus fulfills lucifer.
Coming first as the first and fallen messiah should make it obvious enough as Lucifer comes first and is overturned by the Shiloh, (one who's right it is.) If jesus was Messiah there would be no Shiloh.

You just fumbled.
You first didn't want me to differentiate your Christian forbidden anthropromorphic version of Satan, then when I describe what the word means you resort back to forbidden Christian interpretations and blame me for your proving your anger here by baiting top posting admittingly to try and anger me by your false intended question, top posting baiting, and outright lying about the context of what is being said.
Epic fail by a PROVEN BY HIS OWN REPLY satanist(ACCUSER-HINDERER-ADVERSARY). :)
I don't believe I did fail. You don't believe in satan. So when you say that Jesus is satan, you don't believe that. And since you speak something you believe is untrue, the only purpose you do so is to anger your fellow man. My question to you, if you have the courage to answer it, is do you believe that you are doing good by speaking an untruth? That is the only thing I am interested in. Are you rationalizing that you are doing good?

Fact:

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

I looked it up. Ahab still had to choose to go to Ramothgilead, right? So does it really matter who satan is? Isn't this really about our free will to do good over evil? Isn't evil just the absence of good? And does it really matter what name I call the Father as long as I call the Father? Does He not know who I am calling? And if I call, will He not answer?

And would the Father not give us signs when we rationalized that we had done good when we had really done wrong? Don't successful behaviors naturally lead to success and failed behaviors naturally lead to failure?
A lot of ???? in all of that.

King Ahab represents just one of the spiritual host with humans in their walk with Jesus. It may help knowing who this spiritual host is and what the host represents for some as people do their own self examination looking for answers. We do have choices to make in this world and the simplicity of it is choose that which is good but as humans we do not always choose what is good. For that matter in some things how do we determine for absolutely certain what is good and right in some situations. As a child I thought as a child and many of those things I thought were not actually as I recalled them until a thorough examination of it all. Who puts in their instructions while they sleep?

Freewill. Now that we could talk about for awhile and we again may think one thing if we are thinking as merely carnal beings our carnal thoughts may not line up with what the spirit is working in us. I like seeing children smile so I used buy them candy. Later I discover that it is not really good for them or me. Was I evil or good? Surely if I had the ability to search it all out properly I should have taken the time to know that candy wasn't really doing the children any favors either.

Isn't evil just the absence of good? Some people cannot discern their left from right to know the difference. Very few are all evil but thoughts in error can in fact leads one down the wrong path until correction or destruction comes their way or crosses their path. Some believe that killing the messenger is the answer. In their minds they are doing good things, no?

Isn't evil just the absence of good? All have good and evil both in them.

And does it really matter what name I call the Father as long as I call the Father? Does He not know who I am calling? And if I call, will He not answer? He answers the prayers of the righteous. Did Peter know who his father was when he denied the truth he was told?

Fact:

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

King Ahab represents just one of the spiritual host with humans in their walk with Jesus. It may help knowing who this spiritual host is and what the host represents for some as people do their own self examination looking for answers. We do have choices to make in this world and the simplicity of it is choose that which is good but as humans we do not always choose what is good. For that matter in some things how do we determine for absolutely certain what is good and right in some situations. As a child I thought as a child and many of those things I thought were not actually as I recalled them until a thorough examination of it all. Who puts in their instructions while they sleep?

Freewill. Now that we could talk about for awhile and we again may think one thing if we are thinking as merely carnal beings our carnal thoughts may not line up with what the spirit is working in us. I like seeing children smile so I used buy them candy. Later I discover that it is not really good for them or me. Was I evil or good? Surely if I had the ability to search it all out properly I should have taken the time to know that candy wasn't really doing the children any favors either.

Isn't evil just the absence of good? Some people cannot discern their left from right to know the difference. Very few are all evil but thoughts in error can in fact leads one down the wrong path until correction or destruction comes their way or crosses their path. Some believe that killing the messenger is the answer. In their minds they are doing good things, no?

And does it really matter what name I call the Father as long as I call the Father? Does He not know who I am calling? And if I call, will He not answer? He answers the prayers of the righteous. Did Peter know who his father was when he denied the truth he was told?

That was exceptional. I especially liked the part where you question if giving them candy was good for them or you. Absolutely brilliant. Yes, I have no idea if I am doing good or evil. I ask myself that question every single day. Reflection is good. I think. Questioning is good. I think. At the end of the day, I leave it in His hands and trust that He uses it all for the good of men of goodwill. Sometimes I wonder if He sees my act of questioning myself as a good thing or a bad thing, as if it is a sign of lack of trust. I suspect He does. I do know that everything seems to be upside down, yet somehow He is able to create order from chaos.

Fact:

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

That was exceptional. I especially liked the part where you question if giving them candy was good for them or you. Absolutely brilliant. Yes, I have no idea if I am doing good or evil. I ask myself that question every single day. Reflection is good. I think. Questioning is good. I think. At the end of the day, I leave it in His hands and trust that He uses it all for the good of men of goodwill. Sometimes I wonder if He sees my act of questioning myself as a good thing or a bad thing, as if it is a sign of lack of trust. I suspect He does. I do know that everything seems to be upside down, yet somehow He is able to create order from chaos.
I recall hearing from someone once that we are absolutely not to question God the Father. I asked them why, what would make you think that. It was what they learned in their church. We are always learning here and if we fail to ask earnestly for help to understand and ask for truth we could miss some truly important things.

Jesus was Satan.

Omg...are you wearing a diaper over your head,
to catch all that shit coming out of your mouth?

Who you telling about fundamental English?
You're either an outright liar, like your father.,.or
You can't even comprehend what you're reading!

Either way, you are sowing lies and committing blasphemy!
Well, duh, there's my answer...AWAY WITH YOU DEMON
In the Name of Jesus, you are compelled,
according to the Word of Almighty God

God is addressing Tyre in Ezekiel 27
God is addressing satan in 28 and of his rebellion,
From verses 6-10, He is addressing Tyre again
Verses 11-19, God retells the fall of Lucifer, to satan
God is addressing satan, who is indwelling in Tyre,
and is speaking of his fall from Gods Grace,

Jesus is the Son of God, and God the Father

Cancel my subscription, I've had enough of your issues!

Jesus was Satan.

Omg...are you wearing a diaper over your head,
to catch all that shit coming out of your mouth?

Who you telling about fundamental English?
You're either an outright liar, like your father.,.or
You can't even comprehend what you're reading!

Either way, you are sowing lies and committing blasphemy!
Well, duh, there's my answer...AWAY WITH YOU DEMON
In the Name of Jesus, you are compelled,
according to the Word of Almighty God

God is addressing Tyre in Ezekiel 27
God is addressing satan in 28 and of his rebellion,
From verses 6-10, He is addressing Tyre again
Verses 11-19, God retells the fall of Lucifer, to satan
God is addressing satan, who is indwelling in Tyre,
and is speaking of his fall from Gods Grace,

Jesus is the Son of God, and God the Father

Cancel my subscription, I've had enough of your issues!

Your Ad Hominem responses admit failure to refute. But you did try to refute your own pastors and religious teachings who use Ezekiel 28 to teach about Lucifer.
However, your inability to know meaning of words and historical knowledge tripped you up on that.
Fact: historically Israel and Tyre were at good graces at that time period the chapters lead to. Therefore it can't be literal Prince or King of Tyre thus not about Tyre the Nation.
Tyre was ruled by Rome and means Rock.
The church claims itself the rock (Tyre) and Jesus the King of the Rock (Tyre).
Prince means to sacrifice for others and popular, you claim Jesus that and the NT accounts him popular in Tyre, draped in the color purple a rich dye made in Tyre.
The possible main creator of this character Jesus was Paul (Apollonias of Tyana called Pol) who fled to Tyre, some say Apollonias was the figure used for the Jesus image (look it up) and Paul is said to have written 2/3 the compiled text.

Learn to decipher meaning of words.
Learn to use Lexicons.
Learn to study history and learn to grab the hold of a Rabbi's garb and ask us to explain.
Because learning the OT from a Roman induced religion is liken to learning to fly a plane through a boating instructor.

Learn to study history and learn to grab the hold of a Rabbi's garb and ask us to explain.
Because learning the OT from a Roman induced religion is liken to learning to fly a plane through a boating instructor.
Yeah, ok, Ultra Orthodox Judaism
will have to wait til tomorrow,
I have to get ready for work....

What will you be doing?

Burning the midnight oil in Kollel Chatzot
as Hashem listens to tonight's Torah studies

Interesting language, but even more interesting is you cussed him out for quoting your Holy Bible in 2 Corinthians 4:4.
NOW DO YOU GRASP- Rome has you despising the creator of Creation(life) as the enemy (adversary and thwarter) of the power of death and destruction(devil) that was Rome. Why? Because if you are tricked into a belief that death is better then life then you will fight for the kings and their kingdoms for sake of attaining favor in their twisted concept of a realm in death=martyrdom fools. Note it's the same trick Radicals use to get suicide bombers to sacrifice their lives for promises of reward in death, a paradise the kings are in no rush to go to themselves.

Jesus was Satan.
Your ignorance is astounding, but I know the followers of Judaism believe that. I'll compare Christianity with the Talmud anytime
No. They don't believe that. They believe that there is no satan so to speak. HaShev is stating something he doesn't believe. The only question I have is is he rationalizing that saying something he doesn't believe is doing good. He won't answer that question.

Here is what the Jews believe from a reliable source. HaShev is not a reliable source.

Does Judaism Believe in Satan?

P.S. Was that you whining or stating an opposing view, lol.

Forum List

Back