Jesus was Satan.
The devil is a liar!

According to book of Rev the devil is the power of death and destruction=Rome.
Rome's destructive deadly army wore red, was the color of Rome which used the 2Horn (power) system of hiding it's political horn behind it's religious mask Horn=thus the use of the symbol of the 2 horn scarlet beast devil. THE HARLOT CHURCH IS the FATHER OF ALL LIES and they gave you the image of the false prophet and harlot Mary as said lie.
TO DENY THIS IS TO DENY your own religion that claims this one world religion under Rome lifting high a false prophet would happen including the 1/3 Fallen with him, which did occur in Rome.
You are speaking of an anti-Christ system that is not based on the KJV Holy Bible Scriptures, Satan has used it to deceive the world. What is the Harlot church? It is what Satan created to counterfeit the true Church and lead people astray. If you will notice the LORD addressed more than one Church in his message to John in Revelation, identifying them by their fruits.

Jesus Christ identifies himself as the one who took the keys of hell and death. Who did Jesus Christ take the keys of hell and death from? Satan (Lucifer). How could Satan take the keys of hell and death from Satan? Your claim that Jesus is Satan reminds me of the Pharisees who accused Jesus Christ of being of Satan because he cast out demons. Jesus asked them, how can Satan cast out Satan? A house that is divided cannot stand.

Do you practice Qabbala? If you do, you are the one who is involved in the worship of Lucifer. It is of the occult and those involved in it have departed from the truth if ever they knew it (in the first place). You are not a god and the Scriptures do not speak of you (although you think they do). You are deceived.

You are confused, that's because you can't be told about the anti Moshiach from the anti anointed ones. That's like listening to Saddam tell you the US was Satan (remember that?)

THE OT IS CLEAR WHO THE SON OF PERDITION IS(in Ezekiel 28) and no other prophet was ever deemed first messiah who had fallen to the pit, by the hands of the seas (Rome), claimed God, image of a man, deemed perfect, deemed
anointed(christ) cherub(nazarene=guardian)
therefore the only prophet who can be deemed 100% Lucifer is Jesus who deemed himself that in Rev 22:16.

To deny this is to deny the very thing you use to claim him messiah, meaning you destroy your own methods and standards and thus disqualify him as Messiah making him a false messiah and thus Lucifer.
Meaning you are traped and this is what I call Check mate because no matter your excuses, you lose your king either way you try to escape the reality, that being YOU MADE A BAD CHOICE and are trying to validate it by signing everyone up with you, sort of like people who join Amway.

Jesus was Satan.
The devil is a liar!

Rome's destructive deadly army wore red, was the color of Rome which used the 2Horn (power) system of hiding it's political horn behind it's religious mask Horn=thus the use of the symbol of the 2 horn scarlet beast devil. THE HARLOT CHURCH IS the FATHER OF ALL LIES and they gave you the image of the false prophet and harlot Mary as said lie.
TO DENY THIS IS TO DENY your own religion that claims this one world religion under Rome lifting high a false prophet would happen including the 1/3 Fallen with him, which did occur in Rome.
You are speaking of an anti-Christ system that is not based on the KJV Holy Bible Scriptures, Satan has used it to deceive the world. What is the Harlot church? It is what Satan created to counterfeit the true Church and lead people astray. If you will notice the LORD addressed more than one Church in his message to John in Revelation, identifying them by their fruits.

Jesus Christ identifies himself as the one who took the keys of hell and death. Who did Jesus Christ take the keys of hell and death from? Satan (Lucifer). How could Satan take the keys of hell and death from Satan? Your claim that Jesus is Satan reminds me of the Pharisees who accused Jesus Christ of being of Satan because he cast out demons. Jesus asked them, how can Satan cast out Satan? A house that is divided cannot stand.

Do you practice Qabbala? If you do, you are the one who is involved in the worship of Lucifer. It is of the occult and those involved in it have departed from the truth if ever they knew it (in the first place). You are not a god and the Scriptures do not speak of you (although you think they do). You are deceived.

You are confused, that's because you can't be told about the anti Moshiach from the anti anointed ones. That's like listening to Saddam tell you the US was Satan (remember that?)

THE OT IS CLEAR WHO THE SON OF PERDITION IS(in Ezekiel 28) and no other prophet was ever deemed first messiah who had fallen to the pit, by the hands of the seas (Rome), claimed God, image of a man, deemed perfect, deemed
therefore the only prophet who can be deemed 100% Lucifer is Jesus who deemed himself that in Rev 22:16.

To deny this is to deny the very thing you use to claim him messiah, meaning you destroy your own methods and standards and thus disqualify him as Messiah making him a false messiah and thus Lucifer.
Meaning you are traped and this is what I call Check mate because no matter your excuses, you lose your king either way you try to escape the reality, that being YOU MADE A BAD CHOICE and are trying to validate it by signing everyone up with you, sort of like people who join Amway.
I can assure you that the God of Israel's salvation plan has nothing to do with Amway. Your problem (from what I have observed) is that you are a follower of the Talmud ( the Talmud is not scripture, it written by men and is full of lies) and have rejected the Holy Scriptures found in the Hebrew Bible. I pray that God will open your eyes and that you will see that Jesus Christ is your Messiah and that apart from Him you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. The Hebrew Bible does not mention you personally by name (although you believe it does), HaShev, and the fact that you believe it does tells me that you need deliverance.

Jesus was Satan.
The devil is a liar!

I can assure you that the God of Israel's salvation plan has nothing to do with Amway. Your problem (from what I have observed) is that you are a follower of the Talmud ( the Talmud is not scripture, it written by men and is full of lies) and have rejected the Holy Scriptures found in the Hebrew Bible. I pray that God will open your eyes and that you will see that Jesus Christ is your Messiah and that apart from Him you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. The Hebrew Bible does not mention you personally by name (although you believe it does), HaShev, and the fact that you believe it does tells me that you need deliverance.
Lol....Looky Here Jeremiah has RETURNED (Hashev in hebrew) Pretty funny obvservation Jeremiah as the Hebrew Scriptures does not mention your Satanic Jesus anywhere "by name" Course Hashev also means Restore, Return, "Deliver" among other things so your are sadly mistaken...But You on the other hand Have HASHEV ed so there is hope for you yet albeit it pretty slim since you still hold on tightly to your idol . Did you see him in your bowl of wheaties this morning? After all that is the breakfast of champions(of your cause) or so I have been told....

Jesus was Satan.
The devil is a liar!

Knock it off Jeremiah, you know what happens to liars.
You already know I'm not a kabbalist nor have I studied the Talmud yet you keep missleading people lying and playing dumb. To demonize the Talmud just because it can be used to date and comprehend historical figures and events means you are stuck by that same standard upon your own NT which by fact is "proven-that's PROVEN" historically inaccurate riddled with over 50,000 mistakes and lies.
Notice you had nowhere to turn being checkmated, so you resorted to an
ad hominem smokescreen response attacking the poster instead of the post.
Checkmate means the game is over, not
"oh look a squirrel"!

By the way the end of your post you said I need HaShev. Case Closed.

Last edited:
If you find that demons and various other satanic things go after you and yours, or plan to, then can you ask Jesus to kill them? If yes, then how do you do it? If not, then what can you do or ask for?
Looks like your squirrel infestation problems have of late taken over from your demon infestation problems.

The best way to get rid of squirrels is get a really big cat like a Maine Coon.

And the best way to get rid of demons is to ignore their voices in your head, go to church and sing some church hymns (if your church does that sort of thing -- like "Onward Christian Solders" -- you can google this one on YouTube and sing along).

Good luck with the demons.

The squirrels should be easy:

WHITE MAINE COON.jpg

Another life... You do realize that demons in the original concept of the Jewish scriptures were referring to anything made out of wood , stone or anything on this earth that had ears but could not hear, had mouths but could not breath or speak.... Demons were the things that people errounously worshipped instead of Gd.They had no power and the only power they had exsisited in the minds of those who worshipped them..People in their incredible ignorance thought that people who suffered from epilepsy were demon possessed today we all realize how rediculous this is... Now this is all a given but if you insist still insist that these make believe figures still exsisited then
If you are truthfull you will also realize that Jesus as depicted in the New Testament is shown as the king of the demons since he is the only one to have gone to the bottomless pit and tohold the key to hell itself( this should set off alarm bells in your head) He also was able to control that herd of swine that were demon possessed once again showing that he Jesus/Ieosus( meaning earth pig in Latin) was again their leader... Would you like me to go on..The fairy tales and depictions in the New Testament have frightened and turned people away from the original concepts and have controlled people into believing the bull written there so they can be easily enslaved and follow the directions of the Roman Catholic Church and all her offshoots..

But the Catholic Church didn't even exist at that time. It is however a fact, that your mind can be controlled. Satan likes doing that, and usually not in those high profile ways that make those stories. Are you saying that there is nothing we can do about that? Jesus did say that part of his mission was to balance against that.

Who Is Satan?

Passages in Tanach like Isaiah 45:7 and Deuteronomy 30:15 pose a monumental theological problem for Christians who maintain that God did not create Satan, the angel of evil. According to Christian doctrine, as you state in your question, Satan was the highest-ranking angel who, through his own act of spiritual defiance and outright disobedience, became the chief adversary and slanderer of God, and the embodiment of evil in this world. As you maintained in your question, God never created evil according Christian teachings; He is only the author of righteousness and perfection. Therefore, God could never create something as sinister as the devil himself. Rather, Satan’s unyielding wickedness is the result of his own spiritual rebellion.

Although this well-known Christian doctrine has much in common with the pagan Zoroastrian Persian dualism from which it spawned, it is completely alien to the teachings of the Jewish Scriptures. In fact, this Christian notion that Satan, in an act of outright defiance, ceased to function as God had intended him to, suggests that God created something imperfect or defective.

For the Jewish faith, Satan’s purpose in seducing man away from God poses no problem because Satan is only an agent of God. As a servant of the Almighty, Satan faithfully carries out the divine will of his Creator as he does in all his tasks.

Satan is one of the many angels mentioned in the Bible. It is worth noting that the Hebrew word for angel is malach, meaning “messenger.” The same is true for the English word angel, derived from the Greek word angelos, which also means “messenger.”

Throughout the Bible, an angel is a messenger of God who carries out the divine will of the Almighty. There is not one example in the Jewish Scriptures where any angel, Satan included, ever opposes God’s will.

In essence, Satan is an agent of God, and has no free will or independent existence.

Who Is Satan? | Outreach Judaism

The word satan means "challenger", "difficulty", or "distraction" (note that it is not a proper name). With the leading ha- to make haSatan, it refers to /the/ challenger. This describes Satan as the angel who is the embodiment of man's challenges. HaSatan works for G-d. His job is to make choosing good over evil enough of a challenge so that it can be a meaningful choice. In other words, haSatan is an angel whose mission it is to add difficulty, challenges, and growth experiences to life. Contrast this to Christianity, which sees Satan as God's opponent. In Jewish thought, the idea that there exists anything capable of setting itself up as God's opponent would be considered overly polytheistic—you are setting up the devil to be a god or demigod.

The goyim have an infantile understanding of Torah , that is why they believe in man gods, devils, etc all idolatry

Last edited:
Another life... You do realize that demons in the original concept of the Jewish scriptures were referring to anything made out of wood , stone or anything on this earth that had ears but could not hear, had mouths but could not breath or speak.... Demons were the things that people errounously worshipped instead of Gd.They had no power and the only power they had exsisited in the minds of those who worshipped them..People in their incredible ignorance thought that people who suffered from epilepsy were demon possessed today we all realize how rediculous this is... Now this is all a given but if you insist still insist that these make believe figures still exsisited then
If you are truthfull you will also realize that Jesus as depicted in the New Testament is shown as the king of the demons since he is the only one to have gone to the bottomless pit and tohold the key to hell itself( this should set off alarm bells in your head) He also was able to control that herd of swine that were demon possessed once again showing that he Jesus/Ieosus( meaning earth pig in Latin) was again their leader... Would you like me to go on..The fairy tales and depictions in the New Testament have frightened and turned people away from the original concepts and have controlled people into believing the bull written there so they can be easily enslaved and follow the directions of the Roman Catholic Church and all her offshoots..

But the Catholic Church didn't even exist at that time. It is however a fact, that your mind can be controlled. Satan likes doing that, and usually not in those high profile ways that make those stories. Are you saying that there is nothing we can do about that? Jesus did say that part of his mission was to balance against that.

Who Is Satan?

Passages in Tanach like Isaiah 45:7 and Deuteronomy 30:15 pose a monumental theological problem for Christians who maintain that God did not create Satan, the angel of evil. According to Christian doctrine, as you state in your question, Satan was the highest-ranking angel who, through his own act of spiritual defiance and outright disobedience, became the chief adversary and slanderer of God, and the embodiment of evil in this world. As you maintained in your question, God never created evil according Christian teachings; He is only the author of righteousness and perfection. Therefore, God could never create something as sinister as the devil himself. Rather, Satan’s unyielding wickedness is the result of his own spiritual rebellion.

Although this well-known Christian doctrine has much in common with the pagan Zoroastrian Persian dualism from which it spawned, it is completely alien to the teachings of the Jewish Scriptures. In fact, this Christian notion that Satan, in an act of outright defiance, ceased to function as God had intended him to, suggests that God created something imperfect or defective.

For the Jewish faith, Satan’s purpose in seducing man away from God poses no problem because Satan is only an agent of God. As a servant of the Almighty, Satan faithfully carries out the divine will of his Creator as he does in all his tasks.

Satan is one of the many angels mentioned in the Bible. It is worth noting that the Hebrew word for angel is malach, meaning “messenger.” The same is true for the English word angel, derived from the Greek word angelos, which also means “messenger.”

Throughout the Bible, an angel is a messenger of God who carries out the divine will of the Almighty. There is not one example in the Jewish Scriptures where any angel, Satan included, ever opposes God’s will.

In essence, Satan is an agent of God, and has no free will or independent existence.

The word satan means "challenger", "difficulty", or "distraction" (note that it is not a proper name). With the leading ha- to make haSatan, it refers to /the/ challenger. This describes Satan as the angel who is the embodiment of man's challenges. HaSatan works for G-d. His job is to make choosing good over evil enough of a challenge so that it can be a meaningful choice. In other words, haSatan is an angel whose mission it is to add difficulty, challenges, and growth experiences to life. Contrast this to Christianity, which sees Satan as God's opponent. In Jewish thought, the idea that there exists anything capable of setting itself up as God's opponent would be considered overly polytheistic—you are setting up the devil to be a god or demigod.
Satan can also mean Adversary for example there are passages in the tanach where it is used to refer to someone standing in your way from your purpose or let's say for example you want to walk through a doorway and I stand in your way and will not let you pass... Jesus or the teaching of Jesus by his followers is Satanic in that it stands in the way of proper teachings or understandings that were the original concepts of Gd and of the path that was acceptable or righteous...As you know Guno an Angel is originally construed as a Malyk or a man with a message since this Jesus and his messages and messengers( members of the Christian faith) are teaching contrarily to the original way they are being adversarial or Satanic by their methods and ideals...It is pretty straightforward and simple once one grasps these issues...

Jesus was Satan.
The devil is a liar!

According to book of Rev the devil is the power of death and destruction=Rome
The wages of sin is death and Jesus conquered death.
Eternal death, the second death

satan has no power over us, we allow him into our lives
we were given power AND authority over him,
through the death and resurrection of Christ...
Jesus WAS God, IS God, the Word made flesh, I AM

Whether or not we give place to satan
by forsaking God, is a different story
Rome's destructive deadly army wore red, was the color of Rome which used the 2Horn (power) system of hiding it's political horn behind it's religious mask Horn=thus the use of the symbol of the 2 horn scarlet beast devil. THE HARLOT CHURCH IS the FATHER OF ALL LIES and they gave you the image of the false prophet and harlot Mary as said
satan is the father of lies and has minions do his bidding
Mary, the mother of Jesus, was not a harlot
Mary Magdalene ended up following Christ,
turning away from living a sinful life and put her faith in God

Churches are not judged, people are
I deny belonging to a religion, I belong to God
but, allow sin to remain in my life, so, I'm serving satan

1/3 of the earth will be killed, not fight with satan
satan will gather together an army,
whose number is as the sand of the sea...
far greater than 1/3 of the earth's population

There will be a one world system, under one religion
and, if you can't see the circumstances unfolding,
which will usher that in, before your very eyes,
I don't know what to tell you

You are saying then that Jesus is the Serpent of Genesis promising you eternal life for believing in him and partaking from his tree.
But we see no Jesus, and only Christian mortuaries & gravesites and a society of death cultists who twist the blessing and the curse by claiming death is greater then the creators ceation of life.
Fact:
The death scene & resurrection
is plagiarized from the ancient Baal tablets dated 900bc (now sits in the Brittish museum), which is why the satanic church says father and son are one(in the same myth) and that Jesus is the word(image made from the stories).

Regarding Mary-the one who was son of Mary is the 100bc character and she was a harlot, had Jesus from a fling with Roman soldier Pantheras, per Historians and Historically accurate Texts. The NT even eludes to it in Matthew 1:19 where he states Joseph didn't want to expose her to public disgrace, so he had a mind to divorce her (Mary) quietly (as to not get her stoned).

Sources for the history of (Yeshu) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -
& Gerald Massey's Lectures Originally published in a private edition c. 1900

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said tohave visited in Acts.
The early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus (the story of Yeshu ben Panderas called Yeshu ben Stada son of Mary Stada).

This is not the same figure (Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter) in the time of Lysanias(died 35bc) and King Herod(4bc) nor the AD Pilate and Herod era figure (Theudas by the Jordan died 45ad) crucified for his revolt against Rome and who's apostles were the martyrs.
There's at least 3-6 christ figures combined to make the Jesus image, which is why he's given a new name.
You are saying then that Jesus is the Serpent of Genesis promising you eternal life for believing in him and partaking from his tree.
Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God";
for God cannot be tempted by evil,
nor does He Himself tempt anyone.

But each one is tempted when he is
drawn away by his own desires and enticed

James 1:13-14

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

As for the rest of your crap....

If God were your Father, you would love Me,
For I proceeded forth and came from God;
Nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.

Why do you not understand My speech?
Because you are not able to listen to My word.

You are of your father the devil,
And the desires of your father you want to do.
He was a murderer from the beginning,
And does not stand in truth, because there is no truth in him.
When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources
For he is a liar and the father of it.

But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me

Which of you convicts Me of sin?
And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?

He who is of God hears God's words;
Therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.

John 8:42-47

It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone,
But, by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Matthew 4:4

According to the Word of God
And in the mighty name of Jesus,...
The name that is above every name....

Get behind Me satan! For it is written,
You shall worship the Lord your God,
And Him only you shall serve

Luke 4:8

As it is written, your knee will bow down
And your tongue will confess, Jesus is Lord

Jesus was Satan.
The devil is a liar!

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

Jesus was Satan.
The devil is a liar!

Rome's destructive deadly army wore red, was the color of Rome which used the 2Horn (power) system of hiding it's political horn behind it's religious mask Horn=thus the use of the symbol of the 2 horn scarlet beast devil. THE HARLOT CHURCH IS the FATHER OF ALL LIES and they gave you the image of the false prophet and harlot Mary as said

But we see no Jesus, and only Christian mortuaries & gravesites and a society of death cultists who twist the blessing and the curse by claiming death is greater then the creators ceation of life.
Fact:
is plagiarized from the ancient Baal tablets dated 900bc (now sits in the Brittish museum), which is why the satanic church says father and son are one(in the same myth) and that Jesus is the word(image made from the stories).

Regarding Mary-the one who was son of Mary is the 100bc character and she was a harlot, had Jesus from a fling with Roman soldier Pantheras, per Historians and Historically accurate Texts. The NT even eludes to it in Matthew 1:19 where he states Joseph didn't want to expose her to public disgrace, so he had a mind to divorce her (Mary) quietly (as to not get her stoned).

Sources for the history of (Yeshu) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said tohave visited in Acts.
The early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus (the story of Yeshu ben Panderas called Yeshu ben Stada son of Mary Stada).

This is not the same figure (Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter) in the time of Lysanias(died 35bc) and King Herod(4bc) nor the AD Pilate and Herod era figure (Theudas by the Jordan died 45ad) crucified for his revolt against Rome and who's apostles were the martyrs.
There's at least 3-6 christ figures combined to make the Jesus image, which is why he's given a new name.

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

See you lose your argument again:
1) because you can't refute Jesus is 100% Lucifer, nobody else can be.
2) by saying this to my posting all Biblical sources: you quoted "As for the rest of your crap".
This means you called the OT and NT sources a pile of dung, which is ironic
'cause your religion calls
Jesus "the scarab" (dung beetle).
3)Your last quote *in Hebrew* would read
"your tongue will confess, Jesus is *ba'al"

Thanks for playing, now stop before you hurt yourself hitting yourself taking shots at me.

The conclusion here for this topic is;
The church of profit$, for a price $$$, will protect you from demons but that demon is them. They've always been, and till this day are still involved in the protection racketeering game.
Mobsters from birth to death.

Who Is Satan?

The goyim have an infantile understanding of Torah , that is why they believe in man gods, devils, etc all idolatry
Yes, that is exactly how Rabbi Kressel describes it. Within each of us there are many struggles. We want to do the right thing, but we desire to do the wrong thing. We have the free choice to choose. We can do either the right thing or the wrong thing. It is completely up to us. When we let our Good Inclination prevail about one thing, we become stronger in that thing. The more we continue to let the good prevail, the more it becomes easier to do the right thing in that area. Is that what you are doing here? Or is it the Evil Inclination commanded you to do what you do? Is he tempting you to treat others poorly? Are you fighting against the wrong desires? Are you working to gain the ultimate goodness, which is what G-d wants you to do?

Demons are god-made, why would Jesus want to kill them? :dunno:

If you find that demons and various other satanic things go after you and yours, or plan to, then can you ask Jesus to kill them? If yes, then how do you do it? If not, then what can you do or ask for?

I generally don't ask him to kill them. Instead, I ask that he torture them slowly for an eternity, preferably by making them a conservative serving in the US Federal government.

The devil is a liar!

Fact:

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

2) by saying this to my posting all Biblical sources: you quoted "As for the rest of your crap".

Thanks for playing, now stop before you hurt yourself hitting yourself taking shots at me.
Thanks for playing, now stop before you hurt yourself hitting yourself taking taking shots at me
Lol...that must have been a long and lonely journey
through the vast wastelands between your ears...

I've had snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Krispies!

You are a liar and you know it!

Fact:

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

Thanks for playing, now stop before you hurt yourself hitting yourself taking shots at me.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for playing, now stop before you hurt yourself hitting yourself taking taking shots at me
[
Lol...that must have been a long and lonely journey
through the vast wastelands between your ears...

I've had snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Krispies!

You are a liar and you know it!

Well now you called the Biblical sources Lies.
Keep throwing your religion under the bus to try hit at me.
YOU are still avoiding through ad hominem responses, why you are worshiping and arguing on the behalf of Lucifer?
Repost what you keep hiding from:

THE OT IS CLEAR WHO THE SON OF PERDITION IS(in Ezekiel 28) and no other prophet was ever deemed first messiah who had fallen to the pit, claimed God, by the hands of the seas (Rome), image of a man, deemed perfect, deemed

Sources you called Cr*p and lies: The Bible
Where to find the passages even pastors use to warn about Lucifer:
Ezekiel 28.

Ezekiel 28:8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of [them that are] slain in the midst of the ‘seas’ (i.e.Rome). =Jesus 1 peter 3:19, Acts 2:27

Eze 28:9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I [am] God? but thou [shalt be] a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee. =Jesus
(John 8:57, 10:25-36, Psalm 82:1-8)
Later he rose from the Pit declared as God fulfilling the AntiChrist warnings.

Ezekiel 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart [is] lifted up, and thou hast said, I [am] a God, I sit [in] the seat of God, in the midst of the seas(Rome); yet thou [art] a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God (this is like how the Popes claim to be viceroy and gods in Rome, set up as imposters of the Jerusalem Temple and throne and TRUE Authority)

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the *king of Tyrus*(Tyrus meaning Rock, Jesus was the King of the Rock (the Church) and popular in TYRE according to the NT as in deemed a Prince of Tyre), and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
(similar- Isaiah 44 talks about the carpenter making an idol of a beautiful man (sinless-whitewashed image)and placing it on walls in homes and bowing to it.)
Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering,
(The image of his man was formed from borrowed mythology of Mithra which came out of ancient persia thus literally been in the garden of eden describing the region in ancient Persia.)

Ezekiel 28:14 Thou [art] the anointed (christ) cherub (guardian=nazarene) that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

28:15 Thou [wast] perfect(sinless) in thy ways from the day that thou wast created(his image/icon was created with this intention), till iniquity was found in thee(till the information age exposed what the preachers avoided or whitewashed over).

No other prophet was ever deemed perfect, nor called christ (anointed) Cherub(nazarei) therefore nobody but Jesus fulfills lucifer.
Coming first as the first and fallen messiah should make it obvious enough as Lucifer comes first and is overturned by the Shiloh, (one who's right it is.) If jesus was Messiah there would be no Shiloh.

Jesus was Satan.
Jews don't believe in satan, right?

Not in form Christians believe.
In Job's story Satan represents opposition-adversary views (we call this playing devils advocate).

In Ezekiel the adversary is a "created" image of a man formed fom a fallen prophet by the hands of Rome (seas). They'd deem him the anointed(christ) guardian(nazarei) who they'd deem perfect until we saw the iniquities in that image.

Rome was the accuser (satan) of the Pharisee & temple priesthood as was the character, even though the Son of Mary figure of 100bc would have been a Pharisee himself being he fled toward Egypt to avoid the persecution of Pharisee by Jannaeus the King during the Pharisee revolt.

Words have meanings-definitions and are not to be anthropromorphized into characters, least we be fooled by these images and lose the meaning of the mere words.

Jesus was Satan.
Jews don't believe in satan, right?

Not in form Christians believe.
In Job's story Satan represents opposition-adversary views (we call this playing devils advocate).

In Ezekiel the adversary is a "created" image of a man formed fom a fallen prophet by the hands of Rome (seas). They'd deem him the anointed(christ) guardian(nazarei) who they'd deem perfect until we saw the iniquities in that image.

Rome was the accuser (satan) of the Pharisee & temple priesthood as was the character, even though the Son of Mary figure of 100bc would have been a Pharisee himself being he fled toward Egypt to avoid the persecution of Pharisee by Jannaeus the King during the Pharisee revolt.

Words have meanings-definitions and are not to be anthropromorphized into characters, least we be fooled by these images and lose the meaning of the mere words.
Ummm, I didn't ask you about the Christian form. I asked you about the Jewish form. Do you believe in satan? Let me state this differently. Do you believe that the Hebrew word "Satan" means "Hinderer." To hinder someone means to hold him back, to try to prevent him from doing something. G-d created the Hinderer to give us work to do in this world (see my article Why did G-d Create the World?). Satan is here to make things difficult for us, so we can overcome our evil temptations, and PASS the test. That is the purpose of Satan. Satan is an angel whose purpose has been determined by G-d.

So when you say Jesus is satan, aren't you really saying that Jesus is working for God? Do you believe that Jesus is the angel that G-d created?

Forum List

Back