Can you admit it’s a witch hunt yet?

Can you admit Mueller’s investigation is a witch hunt?

• Yes it’s obvious

• No it’s all about Russia

• Not sure...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Its always been a witch hunt.

Gotta love these tree stump dumb lefty loons drooling all over themselves and screaming "WE GOT YA."

LMAO

The Trump Orange rities are intellectually dishonest. Don't expect one to come clean.

The investigation into meddling turned up other felonies and crimes committed by “the best people”

You are happy that these crimes have been brought to light…aren’t you?

Conservatives are intellectually dishonest…I don’t expect the obvious “yes” answer that you’d have to give…which is the problem.

If you and your spouse have a house and your partner thinks there are mice in the house; they call and exterminator and he finds termites…was it a witch hunt and do you accuse your partner of not being honest about the mouse? Essentially, there was enough evidence that the Russians meddled in the election; the AG appointed an investigator to get to the bottom of it. He’s uncovered numerous felonies along the way.

You are happy that he took a tax cheat off the streets…aren’t you?

He’s also indicted several Russians who actively tried to influence our elections. Did they do so just for shits and giggles? Likely not. And he is looking to see if there is any link between those actors and someone stateside. More and more the connection seems to be a big orange blob who is as sleazy as any politician in our lifetime.

Would you be surprised if he paid the Russians to hack his political opponents? I wouldn’t be.

I also don’t think the GOP controlled congress would lift a finger if he is implicated by the investigation, confessed to doing it on national TV, did it again in 2020….etc. I also think most people like the OP wouldn’t care a lick since they have no integrity to begin with.

The Trump Orange rities are intellectually dishonest. Don't expect one to come clean.

You're too dumb to arrive at an original idea, and you can't even rely on your brain. Progressives are all talk, and I can prove you fit the mold right here. You didn't participate in the poll, because your conscious recognizes it's a witch hunt, but your wicked ways prevents you from coming clean (aka intellectually dishonest)

The investigation into meddling turned up other felonies and crimes committed by “the best people”

You are happy that these crimes have been brought to light…aren’t you?

Conservatives are intellectually dishonest…I don’t expect the obvious “yes” answer that you’d have to give…which is the problem.

If you and your spouse have a house and your partner thinks there are mice in the house; they call and exterminator and he finds termites…was it a witch hunt and do you accuse your partner of not being honest about the mouse? Essentially, there was enough evidence that the Russians meddled in the election; the AG appointed an investigator to get to the bottom of it. He’s uncovered numerous felonies along the way.

You are happy that he took a tax cheat off the streets…aren’t you?

He’s also indicted several Russians who actively tried to influence our elections. Did they do so just for shits and giggles? Likely not. And he is looking to see if there is any link between those actors and someone stateside. More and more the connection seems to be a big orange blob who is as sleazy as any politician in our lifetime.

Would you be surprised if he paid the Russians to hack his political opponents? I wouldn’t be.

I also don’t think the GOP controlled congress would lift a finger if he is implicated by the investigation, confessed to doing it on national TV, did it again in 2020….etc. I also think most people like the OP wouldn’t care a lick since they have no integrity to begin with.

Any collusion with the Russians yet??

Didn't think so.

It's not a witch hunt, it's a farce that should have been nipped in the bud before it was a day old. Trump should tell Sessions to produce every bit of information about the "Impeach Trump Investigation" by COB Monday. If not complied with, fire Sessions and everyone involved and appoint a new Special Counsel and start from scratch. Why it's allowed to go on is beyond comprehension.

What's phonier:

A. Muellers Trump/Russia "Investigation"

B. Starkey's a real Republican

It's not a witch hunt, it's a farce that should have been nipped in the bud before it was a day old. Trump should tell Sessions to produce every bit of information about the "Impeach Trump Investigation" by COB Monday. If not complied with, fire Sessions and everyone involved and appoint a new Special Counsel and start from scratch. Why it's allowed to go on is beyond comprehension.

Well its been going on for two years. One would think Mueller would have the proof if it exists.

He seems more interested in pursing crooks than he is with the election of 2016.

Well its been going on for two years. One would think Mueller would have the proof if it exists.

He seems more interested in pursing crooks than he is with the election of 2016.

Well if he is there to rid the crooks from DC then the investigation will go on forever.

Considering the latest developments have NOTHING to do with Russia...

Yes is a witch hunt . But it’s also karma.

Cons started this game wh their Benghazi witch hunt of Obama and Hillary . What did her emails have to do with Benghazi?

Well Mr “lock her up” Trump is getting his just deserts . What goes around comes around .

What's phonier:

A. Muellers Trump/Russia "Investigation"

B. Starkey's a real Republican

Ha ha, Starkey claims he's Republican? Hilarious. I'm reminded of a recent post from another progressive troll over the "pretend Trump made an illegal campaign contribution" fiasco. He wrote "I voted for Trump, but after this I realize I made the biggest mistake of my life".
:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back