Can we now put the Covid vaccine Conspiracy Theories to Bed Forever.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

The simple fact of the matter is, Trump effectively defused the conspiracy theorists when he proclaimed the vaccines to be safe and effective. Thereby putting the issue to bed for better than 9/10's of the American people.

This then should have discouraged nearly all Americans from attempting to keep the conspiracy nonsense alive.

But they won't, and so they just invite the rational majority to bite their asses when they blubber about their spilt milk issue.

Are there any brave Trumpers who would like to give it their final shot before the issue on Covid vaccines is put to rest forever?

That doesn't have to be here though. It can be any new thread that tries to float their bullshiit.

Come on Trumpers, I know you're there. Bootney and Natural Citizen are still faithful believers in the theory that the vaccines aren't safe and effective.

(this is how you can get a topic ignored when it serves your purpose.)

1666809385879.png

Come on Trumpers, I know you're there. Bootney and Natural Citizen are still faithful believers in the theory that the vaccines aren't safe and effective.

Neither are "Trumpsters" dumbfuck.

The fake "vax" is neither safe nor effective.....That' not a "conspiracy theory", that's from Pfizer's and Modera's own research, that they tried to keep buried for 70 years....So suck on that.

I humbly ask everyone to stay strictly on the topic of determining whether the Covid vaccines are safe and effective.

I don't intent to report off-topic spamming of this thread, but will just appeal to those who take part.

Fwiw, it's my opinion that Trump has already convinced better than 9/10's of Americans that the Covid vaccines are safe and effective.

Could it be that Trump was lying?
Or did he really stick his foot in his mouth?

Neither are "Trumpsters" dumbfuck.

The fake "vax" is neither safe nor effective.....That' not a "conspiracy theory", that's from Pfizer's and Modera's own research, that they tried to keep buried for 70 years....So suck on that.

You're being rude and you're spamming this thread.

The topic is: Trump declared the Covid vaccines to be safe and effective.

The simple fact of the matter is, Trump effectively defused the conspiracy theorists when he proclaimed the vaccines to be safe and effective. Thereby putting the issue to bed for better than 9/10's of the American people.

This then should have discouraged nearly all Americans from attempting to keep the conspiracy nonsense alive.

But they won't, and so they just invite the rational majority to bite their asses when they blubber about their spilt milk issue.

Are there any brave Trumpers who would like to give it their final shot before the issue on Covid vaccines is put to rest forever?

That doesn't have to be here though. It can be any new thread that tries to float their bullshiit.
The vaccine is a killer. Period.

You're again spamming, resorting to profanity, and are off-topic.

I won't report you because it's just a futile effort when it's ignored by the moderators.
I stayed on topic, sub-cretin.

Trump has said lots of things that have been incorrect, and you still have no fucking idea about what Farnsworth or Natural Citizen really believe.

I stayed on topic, sub-cretin.

Trump has said lots of things that have been incorrect, and you still have no fucking idea about what Farnsworth or Natural Citizen really believe.
Then it's your opinion that Trump was wrong.
You could have just said that without the spam, profanity, and off-topic comments.

Good night and good morning to this topic.

Trump's words, the vaccines are safe and effective, are the gift that will never stop giving!

The vaccine is a killer. Period.
My wife and I have each had the initial round and 3 boosters- 5 shots in all. So have most people that we know. We are all doing well. Remember that when you you re on the ventilaor. Oh wait, you won't remember anything because you'll be in a medically induced coma. Have fun. Period.

I humbly ask everyone to stay strictly on the topic of determining whether the Covid vaccines are safe and effective.

I don't intent to report off-topic spamming of this thread, but will just appeal to those who take part.

Fwiw, it's my opinion that Trump has already convinced better than 9/10's of Americans that the Covid vaccines are safe and effective.

Could it be that Trump was lying?
Or did he really stick his foot in his mouth?
I think he was just trying to avoid being eaten alive by the liberal media for saying otherwise.

put this search term in any search browser you like, and tell us all what you get for results.

"died suddenly"

examples in my first two pages;

but I thought trump did nothing but lie???

so if this is true then everything else he said was true,,,

put this search term in any search browser you like, and tell us all what you get for results.

"died suddenly"

examples in my first two pages;
Your case is ironclad on the vaccines killing people and that Trump lied when he said they were safe and effective. (or he deliberately erred to cover his own ass)

You should not submit to the vaccine and you also should try to encourage all American parents of young children to not allow their children to be vaccinated.

And too, you should especially try to convince all elderly Americans to not submit to being vaccinated!

Forum List

Back