Can we just put CNN out of our misery yet?

Perhaps that’s why Trump confidant and Fox commentator Lou Dobbs is calling for the president to have the authority to shut down any news nwetwork that he feels is dissemination fake news.

Even Drudge and Fox are acknowledging how badly it went.

FOX people for the most part were like others. Wanted him to be more forceful with Putin. THIS is why media people are not diplomats. WTF? Trump is supposed to stand there and bitch slap Putin in public?

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Dollars to donuts Democrats wanted Trump to say that now that he met with Putin he would be willing to give the Presidency to Hillary.

You know. To be fair.

Last week he tried to do it to Merkel (when she wasn’t in the room). When she was next to him, he cowered like the pussy he is.
And when his boss Vladdy was standing there with him, he tucked tail between his legs and took it right up the wazoo on the world stage.
You should be embarrassed to have voted for this idiot.

Perhaps that’s why Trump confidant and Fox commentator Lou Dobbs is calling for the president to have the authority to shut down any news nwetwork that he feels is dissemination fake news.

FOX people for the most part were like others. Wanted him to be more forceful with Putin. THIS is why media people are not diplomats. WTF? Trump is supposed to stand there and bitch slap Putin in public?

Dollars to donuts Democrats wanted Trump to say that now that he met with Putin he would be willing to give the Presidency to Hillary.

You know. To be fair.

Last week he tried to do it to Merkel (when she wasn’t in the room). When she was next to him, he cowered like the pussy he is.
And when his boss Vladdy was standing there with him, he tucked tail between his legs and took it right up the wazoo on the world stage.
You should be embarrassed to have voted for this idiot.

Trump has been trying to walk back this disaster with more disjointed twitter rants.

His insistence at calling our intelligence community “MY intel agencies” is bizarre.

The thing is, see, while we patriotic Americans still love our nation and support our President, CNN and the Left have idolized him. All these links you provide--that's how they worship him. Nevertheless, we should give them a nice, quiet underground bunker on Guam or Antarctica in which to further organize their newfound religion: WeHaterumpism

Patriotic Americans…McCain fought for this nation. Where was shin splints? Hiding behind his dad.
Pussy Trump couldn’t tie McCain’s shoes. I doubt he can manage to get down to tie his.

Confusing^^ me oh supposed (sorry if mistaken) democrat who cherry picks Republican Reps. to make a point for the democrat case. Yes, McCain is a great and now fallen patriot who sacrificed nearly everything for his nation and God.

So the alt right Trumpers want to shut down news sites they don't like.

So Goebbels, so Streicher.

You know. To be fair.

And by more forceful, you mean Trump even acknowledging the Russian attack on the 2016 election occurred?

Trump sided with Putin over our own intelligence services on the attack. Publicly. On international television. With the former head of the KGB right beside him.

The summit was a disaster. Both Trump and he US were humiliated.
Trump:
“My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others, and said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be,” Trump told reporters in Helsinki, Finland, where the summit was held.

Can anyone imagine Reagan saying anything as asinine as that?

The thing is, see, while we patriotic Americans still love our nation and support our President, CNN and the Left have idolized him. All these links you provide--that's how they worship him. Nevertheless, we should give them a nice, quiet underground bunker on Guam or Antarctica in which to further organize their newfound religion: WeHaterumpism

Patriotic Americans…McCain fought for this nation. Where was shin splints? Hiding behind his dad.
Pussy Trump couldn’t tie McCain’s shoes. I doubt he can manage to get down to tie his.

Confusing^^ me oh supposed (sorry if mistaken) democrat who cherry picks Republican Reps. to make a point for the democrat case. Yes, McCain is a great and now fallen patriot who sacrificed nearly everything for his nation and God.

Confusing Trump with a patriot is hilarious in and of itself. Trashing American heroes like John McCain along the way is flat out insanity. What principle will you sacrifice for the blob next?

McCain hid behind his dad, it's why he got preferential treatment as a POW. That, and the fact that he sang like a damn bird while his fellow prisoners were being tortured.

And by more forceful, you mean Trump even acknowledging the Russian attack on the 2016 election occurred?.

So when does Obama go to prison for attacking Israel when he intered in their elections, dumbass?

And have you ever been able to grasp the Infinite Regression Fallacy?

I didnt think so because y ou are an idiot.

And what ye unpatriotic Americans do is sling nonsense pejoratives mistaken as intelligent debate. Really, my advice, let the Leftist rebuttals to your postmodernist radicalized commie masters entrenched on a campus near you. They're much more enjoyable a challenge to obfuscate and de-intellectualize.

the leftwing boobs now support China, lol.

we need, at least, 6 'different' news outlets hating on trump, cons, the gop, libertarians and anyone else that doesn't toe the dnc line, 24 - 7- 365, so when trump wins, again, they can sit there in absolute wonder of how it all came crashing down on them again.

besides, we need some fresh leftists meltdown memes and gifs

Only true idiots can defend The Donald.

The Real Media thankfully reported what a fool Donald looked like yesterday.

Imagine if Trump had said to Putin "Give me my space, I'll have more flexibility after my next election".

Jim fall on your blade you russian bot go fuck your self. CNN real news you are a traiter. Trump said waht he said and I watched high ranking republican after high ranking republican blast the orange russian fool. Trumps speach was seditous at best. Trump has made a mockery of our presidency and of our electorate. Any real American has nothing to say to idiots like you excpt for go get hung you traitor.

Jim fall on your blade you russian bot go fuck your self. CNN real news you are a traiter. Trump said waht he said and I watched high ranking republican after high ranking republican blast the orange russian fool. Trumps speach was seditous at best. Trump has made a mockery of our presidency and of our electorate. Any real American has nothing to say to idiots like you excpt for go get hung you traitor.

Still doesnt get it.....

Forum List

Back