Can we finally bury the myth Democrats are smarter?

He is a loose cannon. He can make some pretty inflammatory statements and stir the pot. Not seeing how that translates to a good President.

I don't know that he will be a "good president"

but I do know that Hillary would be abysmal

Again, with Trump, we have maybe a chance, we have none with Ms Rodham

IF he honors his promise on the SCOTUS list he made public, it will have been worth voting for him

He is a loose cannon. He can make some pretty inflammatory statements and stir the pot. Not seeing how that translates to a good President.

IF he honors his promise on the SCOTUS list he made public, it will have been worth voting for him

"IF" he honors. That's a big if. That is my issue with him. I can't trust him. But I understand your point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"IF" he honors. That's a big if. That is my issue with him. I can't trust him. But I understand your point.

They're both awful candidates but only one of them is rational.
You might think she's corrupt but at least there's thought behind her corruption.

They're both awful candidates but only one of them is rational.
You might think she's corrupt but at least there's thought behind her corruption.

I don't find her rational. Someone who will double down on a lie after being caught in a lie is not rational.

You told me voting for someone not electable is stupid, and if I vote for Trump I contradict myself. If I vote for Hillary I contradict myself. You are just a nutjob. Don't worry, I'll stay away from an R or a D for President. I don't like either enough to vote for them.

You spend a lot of time for not caring. lol!

LOL, nutjob? Just because I'm trying to ground your rhetoric to actual vote decision? You doth protest too much.

And yes, you will contradict your prior statements if you vote for either, that's not my fault for pointing out. Nor is it my fault that Johnson is not actually a viable candidate.

Was Bill Clinton known known?

I think yes.

He had a history as Governor of Arkansas; his reputation was one of a "conservative democrat"; which he wound up being if we want to be honest (yes, those on my side can justifiably say that he veered to the right after repubs took the House, but at the end of the day, he was no "leftist")

And you think the other Clinton will be totally different, right?

Well I don't think so, never seen those two disagree on a policy.

I didn't really like his policies, except when his hand was forced by Newt, Kasich or Sam Nunn.

And she is A LOT meaner than he ever hoped to be. And more corrupt.

And she could swing SCOTUS for at least a generation.

So, I will do my small part to help make America great again...

You told me voting for someone not electable is stupid, and if I vote for Trump I contradict myself. If I vote for Hillary I contradict myself. You are just a nutjob. Don't worry, I'll stay away from an R or a D for President. I don't like either enough to vote for them.

You spend a lot of time for not caring. lol!

LOL, nutjob? Just because I'm trying to ground your rhetoric to actual vote decision? You doth protest too much.

And yes, you will contradict your prior statements if you vote for either, that's not my fault for pointing out. Nor is it my fault that Johnson is not actually a viable candidate.

How have you ground me to an actual decision? I am at the same point I was last week. No on Trump, no on Clinton. Third party candidates are viable options to those that can't get onboard with voting for two politicians that will sellout America.

You don't like the option? Too bad, vote for dishonesty. It's your vote. I'll vote the way I want to vote.

I love you think you did anything! Lol! Nutters are so entertaining.

Was Bill Clinton known known?

I think yes.

He had a history as Governor of Arkansas; his reputation was one of a "conservative democrat"; which he wound up being if we want to be honest (yes, those on my side can justifiably say that he veered to the right after repubs took the House, but at the end of the day, he was no "leftist")

He signed NAFTA and she says she is against it. He is for poking interns and she is against it.

Only 6% of scientists are Republican. What does that tell you?
The other 94% are pseudoscientists...
So we are number one in the world in pseudoscientists?

That's probably true. We certainly have the market cornered on climate con artists.
Every reputable scientist in the world is wrong, and Trump is right. Course, he also said he knows more than the generals.

Trump is far from the only person who is skeptical of the AGW con, and your definition of "reputable" means they support the AGW con.

Only 6% of scientists are Republican. What does that tell you?

That's probably true. We certainly have the market cornered on climate con artists.
Every reputable scientist in the world is wrong, and Trump is right. Course, he also said he knows more than the generals.

Trump is far from the only person who is skeptical of the AGW con, and your definition of "reputable" means they support the AGW con.
Can't trust anyone with learnin'.

Executive Experience? You mean her disastrous record as Secretary of State? You mean selling her office for cash?

You call building bridges with countries that Dumbya put to the torch, disastrous? I think you can tell how successful she was by how popular she was with foreign countries. Other than two-bit dictators, she was a very popular SoS and a very good one, too. Not too sure about the top gig though.

You said Trump is infinitely worse, you have not proved it. I see them as about the same except I think Trump is more honest and trustworthy than Hillary. So really you have helped me to push the scales in favor of Trump, yet I won't vote for either.

You're right, I haven't. He has. Listen to any of his speeches. He has no idea what he is talking about. He is totally dishonest. Don't believe me? Have a gander at this little beauty.

You seem to think I like Hillary. I don't particularly. She's just so much better than him. And that's kinda scary.

You can't trust so-called "scientists" who get a check from the government to produce results that justify government. They are nothing more than con artists and propagandists.

You can't trust so-called "scientists" who get a check from the government to produce results that justify government. They are nothing more than con artists and propagandists.
Exactly!
Learning equals Liberal stooge!!

You said Trump is infinitely worse, you have not proved it. I see them as about the same except I think Trump is more honest and trustworthy than Hillary. So really you have helped me to push the scales in favor of Trump, yet I won't vote for either.

You're right, I haven't. He has. Listen to any of his speeches. He has no idea what he is talking about. He is totally dishonest. Don't believe me? Have a gander at this little beauty.

You seem to think I like Hillary. I don't particularly. She's just so much better than him. And that's kinda scary.

Most Americans believe Hillary is less trustworthy and honest than Trump. And a liberal believes a liberal is a better choice? Lol!

Forum List

Back