Can we finally bury the myth Democrats are smarter?

I don't see either candidate worse or better than the other.

Seriously? I know neither are ideal, but Trump is infinitely worse in so many ways than Hillary.

Name one.
He stiffs his workers.

He stiffs veterans until he was shamed into keeping his promise.

He doesn't believe in the minimum wage.

He doesn't believe in safety regulations.

He doesn't believe in paid family leave.

Oh, I'm sorry, I was only supposed to name one.

Hillary won't tell the truth.

Was for Iraq until she was against it.

Was against gay marriage before she was for it.

Was for NAFTA before she was against it.

She lied so she could bomb Libya.

She uses the Clinton Foundation to launder foreign money to herself.

Was pro gun before she was against it.

Against illegal immigration before she was for it.

Uses a fake southern accent when campaigning in the south.

The lady will lie and switch her position on issues for political gain.

No core principles.

I could go on for quite awhile but you are dense and only believe spoon fed Democratic propaganda.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Provide links for all of the above. Take your time...

Most scientists make shit up to sound cool

Example 1 of why conservatives are thick as pig shit. Talk about making shit up. Just another uneducated wannabe trying to belittle those that actually use the grey matter between theirs ears and actually makes a difference.

Tell you what Rusty, post a few examples of bona fide scientists making shit up. Take your time. Just make sure they are in fact, making shit up. Because if they're not, I'll hand your arse to you on a plate.

Example 1 of why conservatives are thick as pig shit. Talk about making shit up. Just another uneducated wannabe trying to belittle those that actually use the grey matter between theirs ears and actually makes a difference.

Tell you what Rusty, post a few examples of bona fide scientists making shit up. Take your time. Just make sure they are in fact, making shit up. Because if they're not, I'll hand your arse to you on a plate.
Are you a settled scientist?

I didn't say you're a Democrat. Try reading more closely, it was one sentence. Apparently the Kiwi government schools aren't any better than ours are. Do the American left lead all New Zealand leftists by the nose or is it just you?

Really? Expand on your opinion. Be careful now. I actually know both systems very well. Whereas you might know the US system, and I'm guessing you've Googled the NZ system...

Swish

What is a 'settled' scientist? As an aside what does that have to do with my post?

What is a 'settled' scientist? As an aside what does that have to do with my post?
Someone like the algore, or a MMGW hoaxer.....they determine an answer they need, then they make up science to support it....

Forum List

Back