Can we all at least agree that Communism is bullshit?

Are you a Communist?

• Total voters
Republican, Democrat, or independent, can't we all at least be American? Can't we at least accept that none of us are Commies?

Dude, you need to post an up or down poll. No ifs or buts.

-Geaux
Good idea. Done.

Well you just destroyed yer own thread. You might redeem it with a third choice, something like "this entire premise is bullshit".

Paulitician already beat you to it btw. Except he didn't have a third choice either.
Two trainwrecks in two days! :eusa_dance: I feel like Gomez Adams.

Shit man, Heaven is a communist collective....

Only Heaven can deliver on Communism's promises. Clearly, Stalin, Mao, Minh, and Castro were under the delusion they could deliver like God or they counted on peoples' envy as a basis to sell them a bag of shit and lock in a true 1 percent.

Okay, so can everyone except Pogo and hazlnut honestly say they aren't Communists?

Not until you define your terms, we can't.

You don't have a definition, do you?

Only Heaven can deliver on Communism's promises. Clearly, Stalin, Mao, Minh, and Castro were under the delusion they could deliver like God or they counted on peoples' envy as a basis to sell them a bag of shit and lock in a true 1 percent.

That ain't it.

That's OK -- you know that thread I just linked you to?
He didn't have a definition either. So I gave him one.

You thinking of Utopian society without the theist...

Okay, so can everyone except Pogo and hazlnut honestly say they aren't Communists?

That ain't it.

Answer the question as you understand the definition. And please, feel free to give examples where Americans commonly refer to something that is communist, but really isn't

OK?

I'll start so to bring you up to speed slowly

People of Russia are Communist due to the power of communism

Now..... Your turn...

-Geaux

I used to goosestep, but I learned another dance..
I'm very happy to know that you stopped being a neo-Nazi. I'm going to assume that it was an excess of youth. What would you consider yourself now?

Are you seriously telling us that you don't know what Communism is? That's a pretty piss poor way to dodge admitting that you are one.

I used to goosestep, but I learned another dance..
I'm very happy to know that you stopped being a neo-Nazi. I'm going to assume that it was an excess of youth. What would you consider yourself now?

Are you seriously telling us that you don't know what Communism is? That's a pretty piss poor way to dodge admitting that you are one.

Actually that's a pretty transparent way to dodge giving a definition you were asked for four times but obviously don't have. On the contrary I'm seriously telling us that YOU don't. And you keep demonstrating it.

See why we say PdeP will be slow, dear? Do you have the IQ to be here?

That ain't it.

Answer the question as you understand the definition. And please, feel free to give examples where Americans commonly refer to something that is communist, but really isn't

OK?

I'll start so to bring you up to speed slowly

People of Russia are Communist due to the power of communism

Now..... Your turn...

-Geaux

I haven't even gotten a definition yet. Therefore there's nothing to "understand". But I can tell from his poll choices that he doesn't have one.

That's exactly why I'm pressing him for it.

Forum List

Back