Can we all agree....America isn't getting great, its getting worse.....

Lowest jobless claims since the 1970's. (Getting Federal Porch Sitters off the dole and back to work.)
`
Trump had nothing to do with that, unless you have proof to the contrary.

Fact is, I don't do research for you bolshevik dumb-asses. You want to disprove my comment, get to work.
you made the claim, it's up to you to support it.

that's standard usmb rules.

Make america great again.....other than the rich getting even more rich....what greatness have any of us experienced since Trump took office?

Be honest and forthright and do tell us what greatness has come into your lives.
200w.webp

You're right red, all of us have a different definition for 'great'. In my book it is the undoing of anything Obama did that set our country back. Its quite a long list but Mr Trump is methodically getting it done. I think its 'great' to have a patriotic POTUS in office. I think its 'great' we'll be saying Merry Christmas again. I think its 'great' that I don't have to hear Obama wishing he had a son and wanting to take my firearms. I think its 'great' Mr Trump has informed the world through his actions we are no longer the doormat for the world to wipe their feet on. I think its 'great', I'll be getting a tax cut ~$610. I think its 'great' POTUS is kicking ass and taking names by ending the careers for the likes of Corker, Flake and I can only hope McLame, Collins and McConnell are next

I could go on and on how 'great' things are today and are only going to get better

Grab a seat and enjoy the re-birth of America

#MAGA

-Geaux

he damn near made it once.

I am a conservative (the real small government/less intrusion in our lives kind).
The absolute circus Washington DC, the politicians, pundits and nutcases have become ... The only thing they are good for is a good laugh.

Record breaking DOW.
A dismantling of the Obama era.
Nuns not having to pass out birth control.
Rights being upheld.

Go America!

A continuing growing stock market ( Trading pieces of paper means so much - like baseball cards used to be)

Going backwards - making our air & water dirties, more greenhouse gas emissions, protecting banks when the fuck over customers, Slashing Medicare & Medicaid so Trump can get a bigger tax cut. calling every one of our allies stupid. Yep the dismantling of America the world leader & turning it into the world's laughing stock.

Nuns should pass out birth control. They should not be jealous vindictive bitches tryong to stop other women from having sex because they gave it up.

The right be be bigoted, racist assholes seems the only right that seems to be new.

The right be be bigoted, racist assholes seems the only right that seems to be new.

Remove the word racist (I don't know whether you think one race is superior to another) ... And I am certain the rest of that sentence fits you perfectly ... :thup:

`
Unless someone can actually prove trump (or any president) actually was responsible, even in part, for the fall or gain in employment, I'd love to see it. The "marketplace" decisions are usually made years in advance, regardless of who is president. To my understanding of macroeconomics, presidents have little or no effect on it....outside of natural or man made catastrophes....like war.

Make america great again.....other than the rich getting even more rich....what greatness have any of us experienced since Trump took office?

Be honest and forthright and do tell us what greatness has come into your lives.
200w.webp

Holy Crap man. You JUST figured that out??? It wasn't a big clue when you looked at the Ballot last November and saw only "winnable choices" were Trump and Hillary???

:lmao: It's not funny is it? This country has been declining since the mid 90s.. Glad you finally woke up. Whatcha gonna DO about it? Besides whining about trivial partisan talking points?

America is getting worse
1. Human rights are being destroyed and removed
2. We have a party that likes dirty air, water and food
3. We have a party in power that wants china to lead in science
4. We have a party in power that likes seeing our infrastructure fall into rivers
5. We have a party in power that likes that the rich are taking all the wealth! Hell, they'll help them do it.

The republican party along with Trump is a massive disease.

Forum List

Back