Can Trump win the general election?

Trump "can" win the general election.

He won't though.

Not if people like you keep letting the lefty media define reality for you.

Trump is a total fucking disaster.

It has nothing to do with the media.

It's his supporters which are altering reality to fit their worldview, rationalizing every single bizarre and offensive thing he says.

When Trump loses, it's going to be nobody's fault but Trump's and his blind supporters.

Stern is honest with his fans. Trump is not.

And Stern is a Clinton supporter.

He is a leftist which is why I haven't listened to him the last several years. In fact, I just quit my satellite radio last month.

But the point is even if Trump aggravates people, they tend to listen to what he says, and yes, some deep down inside agree with him. He brought in record number of viewers for the debates early on, sells out arenas, and busted a new record for Republican election turnout in the primaries.

But more than that is even the most staunch Trump hater will have to ask themselves if they really want to give Hillary all that power considering the history of her abuse of power. They can tall the pollsters, their friends, their coworkers, even their blog buddies anything they want. It's how they vote when nobody is around that counts.

Of course. Trump has given rise to the "silent majority". Only...the are only silent when asked if they support Trimp. Makes perfect sense.

And....I thought you stopped listening to Stern because Artie left.

He can and will. People have tuned out the liberal media and want change, despite the best efforts of cnn and MSNBC. People sick of Hillary kissing the ass of every group and subgroup in America and thus dividing America and playing the race card.

There was a recent thread about a rally in Orlando for those killed.

This one black speaker stated that she was afraid when she saw how many white people there were.

Then she continued with speaking down to the crowd because they were white.

The looks on the faces of these old stupid white lesbians in the front row was priceless.

I wanted to ask them, "So, this is the multicultural diversity society that you have been working towards and supporting for your whole life. How do you like it, you stupid cow?"
Yes, it was priceless!

Old and uneducated. The negative spin is obvious.

When they vote for your side, they are the oh so deserving Poor, or Disadvantaged.

Let them disagree with you and suddenly, you need to draw attention to their lack of education.

And "old"? Really?

Trump is going to win whites as an OVERALL group. YOu know that, if you are honestly with yourself.

Because you dems NEVER win the white vote.

You can't.

He may win white men. He can then be President of Whitemansylvania.

He will win the majority of the largest single demographic block.

If he wins by big enough, he will win the election.

You lefties just keep insulting working class whites.

Last poll I saw had Trump leading amongst uneducated white males 75-15.

And still losing overall.

How was he doing with educated white males?

Or white women?

Hillary is running on nothing but panic mongering now. That's a move of desperation.

If we call her on her hysterical bullshit, it will fail.

He's trailing amongst white women and ahead slightly amongst educated white males.

But Trump has to do better amongst all whites than Romney, and he's not doing that.

FTR Romney won white women.

So we, as Republicans, and as Party, need to call Hillary on her bullshit that Trump is anti-woman.

We as Republicans; and as Party have to as educated white males, if they really don't give a damn about their fellow American citizens, working class white males who currently are competing on a level playing field with literal slave labor.

And NOT go around supporting HIllary's hysterical panic mongering.

Trump "can" win the general election.

He won't though.

Not if people like you keep letting the lefty media define reality for you.

It's his supporters which are altering reality to fit their worldview, rationalizing every single bizarre and offensive thing he says.

When Trump loses, it's going to be nobody's fault but Trump's and his blind supporters.
Toro is full of bullshit.

He can and will. People have tuned out the liberal media and want change, despite the best efforts of cnn and MSNBC. People sick of Hillary kissing the ass of every group and subgroup in America and thus dividing America and playing the race card.

This one black speaker stated that she was afraid when she saw how many white people there were.

The looks on the faces of these old stupid white lesbians in the front row was priceless.

I wanted to ask them, "So, this is the multicultural diversity society that you have been working towards and supporting for your whole life. How do you like it, you stupid cow?"
Yes, it was priceless!

ANd, barring sudden, radical change, that is the future for all white liberals. Waking up one day and realizing that racist minorities don't need them any more, and that they are now being lumped in with the rest of the Evul Racist Whites.

Dumbasses.

He may win white men. He can then be President of Whitemansylvania.

Or white women?

Hillary is running on nothing but panic mongering now. That's a move of desperation.

He's trailing amongst white women and ahead slightly amongst educated white males.

But Trump has to do better amongst all whites than Romney, and he's not doing that.

So we, as Republicans, and as Party, need to call Hillary on her bullshit that Trump is anti-woman.

We as Republicans; and as Party have to as educated white males, if they really don't give a damn about their fellow American citizens, working class white males who currently are competing on a level playing field with literal slave labor.

That can all be done without offending most of the population.

Trump isn't at 70% unfavorables because of the GD media. It's because of what he says and what he does.

This was a very winnable election for the Republicans. And now Hillary is going to get elected because Trump is a loser.

Yes, it was priceless!

ANd, barring sudden, radical change, that is the future for all white liberals. Waking up one day and realizing that racist minorities don't need them any more, and that they are now being lumped in with the rest of the Evul Racist Whites.

Dumbasses.
Yep! And the chickens will come home to roost when they Reginald Denny their suburban asses.

Or white women?

Trump isn't at 70% unfavorables because of the GD media. It's because of what he says and what he does.

This was a very winnable election for the Republicans. And now Hillary is going to get elected because Trump is a loser.

The media has been lying their asses off constantly.

Trump never said that Mexicans are rapists. That was a lie.

That is one example.

I'm sure the majority of Hispanics believe that he did say that.

I'm willing to be that the majority of white women who are planning to vote for HIllary believe that he said that.

Of course. Trump has given rise to the "silent majority". Only...the are only silent when asked if they support Trimp. Makes perfect sense.

Pretty much a little of both. Artie left but I would still turn on Stern once in a great while. Then he got on his Republican rant saying anybody that voted Republican was a complete idiot, and that was the last time I turned him on.

I read some things in the media how he got down on Obama and the Democrats, but certainly not enough for me to go back. Instead, I found some talk radio stations I listened to but after they merged with XM, their equipment was crap and I kept having to replace it every year. So last month I told them to take their satellite radio and shove it. Call me back if they get better equipment that I don't have to replace all the time.

And when Hillary loses, who's fault will that be?

Has anyone beside me noticed how Obozo is now putting Uncle Joe in the limelight. Does he know something and want to have him standing by in case?
th

Or white women?

That is one example.

I'm willing to be that the majority of white women who are planning to vote for HIllary believe that he said that.

He inferred that most Mexicans illegals were bad people or worse.

He also said that he couldn't get a fair trial because an American-born judge was a Mexican.

That's not the media lying. That's Trump saying unbelievably stupid things.

And the Trumpbots rationalize away every offensive thing he says or blame someone else for Trump's failings that are so clearly obvious to everyone but his diehard supporters.

And when Hillary loses, who's fault will that be?

If Hillary loses, that will be on Hillary.

I mean if she can't be the joke candidate, Birfer Trump, who can she beat?

Or white women?

That is one example.

He also said that he couldn't get a fair trial because an American-born judge was a Mexican.

And the Trumpbots rationalize away every offensive thing he says or blame someone else for Trump's failings that are so clearly obvious to everyone but his diehard supporters.
Key word here: ILEGAL.

That is one example.

This is what guys like you don't understand. Most people who come here, legal or not, do so for a better life. They do it to give their children a better life than they have. That doesn't mean they are inherently bad people. But Trump implied that most illegal immigrants are inherently bad people. He equated them with rapists, criminals and drug mules.

Hispanics are not stupid. They knew exactly what he meant. And what he said, and continues to say, is demeaning and degrading.

Trump could have come out against illegal immigration without demeaning and degrading people. But he chose not to.

Trump demeans and degrades people over and over and over again.

The media gets it. They are not lying. YOU don't get it.

And you continue to whine and bitch and complain about the media.

You are going to lose. You have no one to blame but yourself. No one else.

That is one example.

This is what guys like you don't understand. Most people who come here, legal or not, do so for a better life. They do it to give their children a better life than they have. That doesn't mean they are inherently bad people. But Trump implied that most illegal immigrants are inherently bad people. He equated them with rapists, criminals and drug mules.

Hispanics are not stupid. They knew exactly what he meant. And what he said, and continues to say, is demeaning and degrading.

Trump could have come out against illegal immigration without demeaning and degrading people. But he chose not to.

Trump demeans and degrades people over and over and over again.

The media gets it. They are not lying. YOU don't get it.

And you continue to whine and bitch and complain about the media.

You are going to lose. You have no one to blame but yourself. No one else.
Does not matter. Follow the law.

Pretty much a little of both. Artie left but I would still turn on Stern once in a great while. Then he got on his Republican rant saying anybody that voted Republican was a complete idiot, and that was the last time I turned him on.

I read some things in the media how he got down on Obama and the Democrats, but certainly not enough for me to go back. Instead, I found some talk radio stations I listened to but after they merged with XM, their equipment was crap and I kept having to replace it every year. So last month I told them to take their satellite radio and shove it. Call me back if they get better equipment that I don't have to replace all the time.

You can't handle a little criticism. Stern doesn't spend much time on politics. He's a fiscal conservative social liberal....just what many "moderate" republicans claim to be. But..he's an excellent judge of character. There are few people in this nation who can sniff out bullshit as well as Stern can.

The idea that you can't handle him saying that people who vote republican are idiots is awesomely funny.

link?

Forum List

Back