That asshole should be arrested, tried and convicted for attempted murder and child abuse and thrown into prison with the sodomites

This is what he told me now. He says he didn't realize that it was his sister. He says it looked like trash and he just wanted to get rid of it. Also, he says he realized it was his sister only days later when he thought back.

He needs an evaluation from competent psychiatrist AND
neurologist

What would be the possible diagnoses? I am trying to speculate but I can't. Give me a few ideas. I think I will talk with him again soon.

My friend beat up his little sister and threw her out of the window. Now there is a restraining order upon him, plus I think criminal charges are pending on him.

But here is the kicker. I know him well, and he has never been violent. This is totally out of character for him. Plus his sister, although small, 3 years old, is not a noisy or troublesome child, so she definitely didn't provoke him.

How can this incident be explained, and can he be helped? His sister says she is so afraid of him she never wants to see her brother again. What can be done for him?

you do not provide much information----"THREW A THREE YEAR OLD OUT OF A WINDOW" ??? how old is the thrower?--------what did the toddler LAND ON-----and how many feet did she fall?
He is 18. They live on the ground floor, so she fell a couple of feet onto the street.
Is she okay?
Yes. Interestingly, she broke no bone, and has hardly a scratch on her any more.

good-----still needs both psychiatry and neurology
you thinkin what I'm thinkin? schizo/psychotic break?

This is what he told me now. He says he didn't realize that it was his sister. He says it looked like trash and he just wanted to get rid of it. Also, he says he realized it was his sister only days later when he thought back.

neurologist

What would be the possible diagnoses? I am trying to speculate but I can't. Give me a few ideas. I think I will talk with him again soon.
Don't tell him you think he's nuts! He could just go to his family doctor to begin with. That doctor will refer him on.

you do not provide much information----"THREW A THREE YEAR OLD OUT OF A WINDOW" ??? how old is the thrower?--------what did the toddler LAND ON-----and how many feet did she fall?
He is 18. They live on the ground floor, so she fell a couple of feet onto the street.
Is she okay?
Yes. Interestingly, she broke no bone, and has hardly a scratch on her any more.

not really-----not all that likely in an 18 year old with NO
prior history at all. -----I am thinking of "toxic delirium"-----
could be drugs or some----INFECTIOUS thing in the brain---
virus or bacterial------

neurologist

Don't tell him you think he's nuts! He could just go to his family doctor to begin with. That doctor will refer him on.

Doesn't he have parents?------its a "FAMILY EVENT"

Is she okay?

not really-----not all that likely in an 18 year old with NO
prior history at all. -----I am thinking of "toxic delirium"-----
could be drugs or some----INFECTIOUS thing in the brain---
virus or bacterial------
Poor guy. Poor sister, too! Hope it works out okay.

neurologist

Guess what, he is telling me that he wants to be punished. Now this is confusing, I think.

neurologist

Guess what, he is telling me that he wants to be punished. Now this is confusing, I think.

yeah----he needs a competent psychiatrist and neurologist

neurologist

How would I know, Rosie? I'm sure the family or the judge will be sure this young man gets looked at.

neurologist

Yes but the parents were out when this happened, he says, plus his parents don't have enough time for this, from what I see.

neurologist

Playin games, huh? Sort of thought you were. At least one less piece of bad news today.

neurologist

Playin games, huh? Sort of thought you were. At least one less piece of bad news today.

No, and I don't understand it any better than you. :)

I think the parents want to keep this whole thing low.

If the kid was really bundled up to where he couldn't see her, and looked like trash, I'd want to know who did that.

My friend beat up his little sister and threw her out of the window. Now there is a restraining order upon him, plus I think criminal charges are pending on him.

But here is the kicker. I know him well, and he has never been violent. This is totally out of character for him. Plus his sister, although small, 3 years old, is not a noisy or troublesome child, so she definitely didn't provoke him.

How can this incident be explained, and can he be helped? His sister says she is so afraid of him she never wants to see her brother again. What can be done for him?
No, he's batshit crazy and he'll end up killing someone and soon if he isn't stopped.

iu

Fuck him. Lock his ass up. You don't beat up a 3 year old girl (or boy) and throw her out a fucking window. Twenty years would be too soon for a reunion.

You may want to reevaluate your friendships...

Forum List

Back