Can The Students Be Silenced?

One last hurrah before the fall. Enjoy!

That's what they keep saying.
Of course it tends to be the same people who thought Hillary Clinton could win.

You mean like 90% of people? Even most Trump supporters thought he was done for after Access Hollywood.

Anyway, the republicans are horrendous with young voters, Now they are either ignoring or attacking their future voters. Not sure how that's supposed to end up going well for them. But you keep living in this fantasy land where Trump's white Christian crutch lives on forever.

The Parkland Highschool students don't speak for all "young Americans," moron.

You mean like 90% of people? Even most Trump supporters thought he was done for after Access Hollywood.

Anyway, the republicans are horrendous with young voters, Now they are either ignoring or attacking their future voters. Not sure how that's supposed to end up going well for them. But you keep living in this fantasy land where Trump's white Christian crutch lives on forever.

Whatever percent it was, they were wrong.
I was basically pointing out that whatever your perceptions may be, they don't mean shit.

Neither do yours.

You sound desperate,,,,,,,YOU ARE LOSERS

I am assuming you didn't come to that conclusion based on the fact the GOP controls the House, Senate, White House, 32 governor mansions, and both legislative chambers in 32 States.
American Polotik is Garbage,,,you only have two Parties to choose from....therefore all Americans are Narrow Minded,it matters not who is in power,THE YOUTH REALIZE THIS AND HOPEFULLY WILL CHANGE THE STATUS QUO.......as I said YOU LOSERS SOUND DESPERATE........and you are

Who has silenced them? They have a right to express their inexperienced, idealistic nonsense and the rest of us have the same right to ignore it. Freedom of speech doesn't promise your ideas will have a huge amount of public support.

If nothing substantial is done, the republicans are basically telling these kids that their lives aren't important. Which is something people just do not forget. Not now. Not twenty years from now.

Theirs are no more important than mine

-Geaux

No Not those repressed in thought by a DUMD ASSED PARENT LIKE YOU,MORONIC MORON

No, they don't, but they speak for a good many.

Kids want to be safe in school. Who'd have imagined such a thing? I know, it's hard to believe that people DON'T want to get shot.

Not many young folks appreciate our lying, cheating, know-nothing president either, or the morons who defend him.

Neither do yours.

I didn't make any, not that you are bright enough to realize that.
I strictly stated facts about actual existing conditions, and your retarded ass thought you had something worth saying in rebuttal.

Kind of like your post I am quoting now.

Since the student survivors of the mass murder at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School began their drive to ban the sale of semi-automatic, assault type rifles, the tremendous response from other students nationwide has turned their cause into a strong, grass roots movement.

Conservatives and their leaders are deeply concerned over the possible results this overwhelming number of kids could have. Conservatives, gun nuts, and Republican politicians are appalled by these kids demanding their safety be a priority over the gun nuts’ lunatic desire to own the phallic symbol that is their favorite to stroke and kiss.

Due to this uncontrollable fear conservatives have at the thought of losing their penile substitute, Mitch McConnell decided to ignore the growing number of young voters in this movement. With the coming mid-term elections, these many, many, many students now have the potential to join with tens-of-millions of progressive voters and put the Democrats in control of congress.

In addition to Mitch, conservative community leaders, conservatives on school boards and school administrators have done all they can to stifle the students’ enthusiasm. And now, the National Parks Service is doing so.

A “March For Our Lives” rally was planned by the Stoneman Douglas survivors to take place on the Mall in D.C., but organizers were refused a permit by the National Parks Service management. A representative for the Park Service cited a conflict with a “talent show” as the reason.

The co-executive producer of “Dancing With the Stars” Deena Katz was brought in by the Stoneman Douglas survivors to plan the major event and has a nearly $2 million budget. The money is was raised with a “GoFundMe page, along with donations from Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and George and Amal Clooney.”

The “talent show” permit application listed equipment for the film crew’s use for the Mall as two tables, two bikes and jump ropes.

The list on the permit application for the March For Our Lives rally included 14 Jumbotrons, 2,000 chairs and 2,000 portable restrooms to be funded with part of the $2 million.

This equipment will be used by the “student speakers, musical performers, guest speakers and video tributes,” and up to an estimated 500,000 attendees, according to the permit application.

The D.C. location for March For Our Lives rally is just one of many big and small events planned in cities across the nation on the same day.

For the conservatives, the gun nuts, and Republican politicians sworn to serve the NRA, be afraid, be very afraid. And keep trying to silence this protest by these young voters. Their anger is not going away, and their numbers are growing. How many millions in 2018? And how many millions more in 2020? Yes, be afraid, be very, very afraid. (And keep pi$$ing them off. It can only help their cause.)

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, the conservatives remain either unaware or will deny their individual response to this thread is their typical nonsense consisting of denial, alternate facts, and/or off-topic silliness. (e.g. non-sequiturs, ratings, transference, deflection, memes, etc.). Their mindless prattle is expected by people of reason, who also realize it is a waste of time to offer the conservatives any reply.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.353cdd5cb3f1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/march-for-our-lives-gun-control-rally-bumped-from-mall-by-talent-show/2018/03/01/ad8c7268-1cc6-11e8-9496-c89dc446c2d3_story.html?utm_term=.66b0cab356d5

They are becoming the tree that fell in the forest

-Geaux
NO They are the Small Axe,ready to Cut You Down,to cut the Gun Nuts Down....Haaarrrar

Neither do yours.

I didn't make any, not that you are bright enough to realize that.
I strictly stated facts about actual existing conditions, and your retarded ass thought you had something worth saying in rebuttal.

Kind of like your post I am quoting now.

Uh, what? Do you know what forum boards are for? I don't think you do, judging by your posts. You also seem to be pretty triggered.

Which earns you a nice big
upload_2018-3-4_16-10-31.jpeg

Nice.

I haven't seen a thread yet on this, so thought I'd pass it along. Florida has REJECTED an assaults weapon ban as I knew they would, :yes_text12: they did the right thing and voted to start arming the teachers.

Florida Senate rejects ban on assault weapons, votes to arm teachers

Guns are going NO WHERE and you cannot create a draconian Police State in order to solve a much smaller problem. This nation will not let the Left use our children as a ploy in the hopes of disarming a nation to their warped ends. It is time to look at the real problem of addressing mental health and school safety. A few people right on this board have clearly shown the low ebb of mental health and maturity sorely lacking in this country.

And to that asshat boy who challenges the president to solve a problem his buddy schoolkids helped create, I tell him to go suck an egg. Governments do not control people's behavior, PEOPLE do. Governments can only come after the fact when a law has been broken and arrest and lock the perp up.

Time to hold school kids accountable for their own bad behavior. Time to hold their parents accountable.
Time to hold the Schools, townships, police departments and FBI accountable.
They ALL have a hand in allowing these shootings to happen!

True. I surpress idiotic thought. I don't want my kids to be idiots like yours.

Who has silenced them? They have a right to express their inexperienced, idealistic nonsense and the rest of us have the same right to ignore it. Freedom of speech doesn't promise your ideas will have a huge amount of public support.

If nothing substantial is done, the republicans are basically telling these kids that their lives aren't important. Which is something people just do not forget. Not now. Not twenty years from now.

But NOBODY has silenced them! They've been all over the media constantly expressing their views for the past couple of weeks! Where's the censorship? And are you honestly, seriously telling me that teenagers are legally entitled to having adults support their every word, just to "make their lives feel important," as you suggested?

Uh, what? Do you know what forum boards are for? I don't think you do, judging by your posts. You also seem to be pretty triggered.

Which earns you a nice big View attachment 180354

Nice.

Thanks for your generosity; I don't get much snow here.

I understand what forums are for better than you understand the difference between a perception and an actual existing condition.
One can change and the other is what it is regardless of how you perceive it to be.

Yeah, come back when you can spell "suppress" correctly. You should probably hope your kids are more like me and less like you, to be honest.

edit: I see now that you weren't addressing me. So I apologize. Still, probably should at least make sure you spell things correctly before you go around insulting people's intelligence.

The only ones that want the kids silenced are the ones that make money off the deaths of school shootings and their pathetic enablers which we all know who they are.

That describes the Democrat Party to a "T". Thanks for pointing that out.
Your ridiculous comment,stupid comment on such a complicated matter and situation,RENDERS YOUR COMMENT AS INANE.....,IS THE QUALIFICATION TO BE A MODERATOR,MERELY CHEAP SLACK ONE LINERS.......Not Good Enough,Off to the Naughty Corner...steven

My comment is ACCURATE, which is why it pisses you off. We KNOW how to prevent these mass killings and morons, like you, prevent those policies from being enforced. Furthermore, it is morons, like you, who allowed this vile piece of shit to be walking around as a free person. Had they done the proper thing when this little shit started attacking teachers, and his family, he would have been precluded from buying a gun. ANY gun. But no, you idiots felt that he needed a chance. Your "chances" seem to end up with dead people an inordinate amount of the time.
Nothing Pisses me off other than Dead Children.....You KNOW how to prevent these mass killings!!!!!What a load of SHIT that is...your failure rate must be Worlds Best,you Dope....Your AGGRESSIVE STANCE of "It is Morons,like you who allowed this Vile Piece of Shit to be walking around" is such Stupidity as to render You an IBECILE.......We had one Mass Shooting...THEN OUR Conservative Government,BANNED GUNS=LOW GUN DEATH RATE and NO MASS KILLINGS.............You are Guilty and Carry the GUILTINESS.....Always, Stand aside let the YOAmerica decide...YOU ARE A FAILURE as complete failure can be.....but keep blaming everyone else.........Gutless Westwall Gutless indeed and Irresponsible...steve

Yes, we KNOW how to prevent them. Israel had a series of school shootings in the 1970's. They ARMED random teachers who are well trained. No one except the Admin knows who they are, they also hardened the schools to single point access. Duh. It ain't rocket science. Care to guess how many school shootings they have had since then?
How strange you are.I thought we were discussing America here...I am well aware of Israel's situation and even that you got wrong...You are out of your depth here.....get back to America or are you Israeli?

But NOBODY has silenced them! They've been all over the media constantly expressing their views for the past couple of weeks! Where's the censorship? And are you honestly, seriously telling me that teenagers are legally entitled to having adults support their every word, just to "make their lives feel important," as you suggested?

My point is, mass shootings are on the rise, and we have a government that has shown itself to be incapable of addressing the problem in any substantial way. I'm not even a huge proponent of "taking away" or banning guns, but something useful needs to be done. Unless you people secretly take pleasure in these tragedies, which wouldn't surprise me much.

Yeah, come back when you can spell "suppress" correctly. You should probably hope your kids are more like me and less like you, to be honest.

As I've pointed out numerous times, harping on spelling errors is the sign of an internet asshole.

I haven't seen a thread yet on this, so thought I'd pass it along. Florida has REJECTED an assaults weapon ban as I knew they would, :yes_text12: they did the right thing and voted to start arming the teachers.

Florida Senate rejects ban on assault weapons, votes to arm teachers

Guns are going NO WHERE and you cannot create a draconian Police State in order to solve a much smaller problem. This nation will not let the Left use our children as a ploy in the hopes of disarming a nation to their warped ends. It is time to look at the real problem of addressing mental health and school safety. A few people right on this board have clearly shown the low ebb of mental health and maturity sorely lacking in this country.

And to that asshat boy who challenges the president to solve a problem his buddy schoolkids helped create, I tell him to go suck an egg. Governments do not control people's behavior, PEOPLE do. Governments can only come after the fact when a law has been broken and arrest and lock the perp up.

Time to hold school kids accountable for their own bad behavior. Time to hold their parents accountable.
Time to hold the Schools, townships, police departments and FBI accountable.
They ALL have a hand in allowing these shootings to happen!
That is the most stupid thing ever.. it's like saying it's the girls fault for getting raped..
this is the mindset of every lefty activist:View attachment 179998

No Hog it doesnt seem like we're living in the sixties.
We didnt have school shootings in the sixties ya fuken moron.
What a weak ass attempt to try and tie the Little Rascals protest to the sixties.
The children of America have shown that the generation of Americans,DO HAVE A BACK BONE

Surely you're not referring to this generation?
In past generations there would have been anger at the government for not providing proper security.
But then we didnt have school shootings so it's a moot point.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

As I've pointed out numerous times, harping on spelling errors is the sign of an internet asshole.

Calling people idiots is also, and if you're calling someone an idiot while doing something stupid (misspelling is a pointless mistake, especially since we have spellcheck on everything these days), then you're gonna get called out for it.

Forum List

Back