Can The Police Respond In Time To Save You?

Home Invasions & Criminal Attacks: Why the Police Can't Save You

They are busy and cannot respond in time to save you when you call 911.

Embracing Technology to Decrease Law Enforcement Response Time | NATIONAL SHERIFFS’ ASSOCIATION

The average school shooting lasts 12 minutes. The average police response time is 18 minutes.

We all know that the police not only do not prevent crime but also usually do not save us from crime.

If I am walking down the street, there is usually no cop on the beat to prevent a bad individual from sucker punching me.

Cops are often good at finding the perp if they feel that a crime is worth the effort. So in murders, they often find the killer but not always. There are plenty of unsolved murders in this violent society.

And now with the defund the cops movement, there will be fewer cops to handle the crimes that are increasing exponentially because the bad guys only need to scream the R-word and they will be excused.

1.) Law-enforcement officers carry weapons to protect themselves, not citizens.

2.) A 2005 US Supreme Court ruling stated that the police do not have a duty to protect anyone.

3.) A person is ultimately the only one responsible for the safety of his/her life, and the lives of his/her family members and property. That's called "personal responsibility."

Embracing Technology to Decrease Law Enforcement Response Time | NATIONAL SHERIFFS’ ASSOCIATION

The average school shooting lasts 12 minutes. The average police response time is 18 minutes.
Don't forget that the Supreme Court ruled that the police have no legal obligation to respond to any call for help.

The only things the police can really do is show up after the fact and take pictures of the blood splatter.

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

Down in the Broward County area, where they have problem with counting votes, the school shooting done by a prog mentally ill person, the gym teacher if only had a weapon to defend himself and the kids, took 4 or 5 shots protecting the kids in his charge. Shame the local security guy was named Don Knotts...

giphy.gif

Why would I call the police when I already have a pickup and a shovel?
I have a .38 Special revolver File:S&WModel15-4 01.jpg - Wikipedia

Sweet. There's nothing like a wheelgun for accuracy and reliability.
And for not leaving brass lying around.

You suck. Do you know how hard it is to pick up every piece of brass when I shoot? I have to use a rake to find them and invariably, four out of ten are never ever found.

:auiqs.jpg:

You suck. Do you know how hard it is to pick up every piece of brass when I shoot? I have to use a rake to find them and invariably, four out of ten are never ever found.

I can think of a number of good reasons not to leave my brass laying around someplace where I just did some shooting.

Just saying.

Joe Biden is working on his "no brass left behind" laws.

Joe Biden doesn't have enough brain cells left to work on a bowel movement.

Joe Biden doesn't have enough brain cells left to work on a bowel movement.
Stop picking on that soulless bastard!

Forum List

Back