Can the news get worse for Democrats??

the news isn't all great for republicans, you have a witch losing and a Nazi lover about to lose.

There are no accusations of lying in there. Besides which, anyone who thinks a "true" unemployment rate would include people who HAVE jobs, is an idiot.

This was what you asked for

No, I asked for evidence of lying. There's nothing in that opinion article that states or implies that BLS is lying.

I provided what you wanted now that it has been delievered to you, you don't like it. The true unemployment numbers show the people who have run out of unemployment checks or who only have a part time job. The 9.6 number show people who recieve a check each week not everybody reports a claim each week as I said some have run out of time.
First, Unemployment Insuarance has fuck-all to do with the UE rate. The 9.6 number has nothing to do with UI checks. The UE level is people who did not work, but looked for work in the last 4 weeks.

Read the technical note here: Employment Situation Technical Note so you don't sound like an idiot.

Well, I suppose if you're more a party partisan than a US patriot, bad news for the nation must seem like good news.

Well, I suppose if you're more a party partisan than a US patriot, bad news for the nation must seem like good news.

laughingbaby-1.jpg

can someone clarify this for me please? why is it that tea baggers claim to be against washington, against both parties, and yet they all run on the gop ticket, and basically preach the same old gop dogma? theyre really scraping the bottom of the shit barrel with sharron angle, christine odonnel, rand paul, etc.

stop taking up the whole screen with your gay ass pictures. it's giving me a headache.
can anyone please answer my question: why are tea baggers always on the gop ticket, when they claim to be nonpartisan? and is the gop in peril, scraping the bottom of the shit barrel with such brilliant candidates as o'donnel?

stop taking up the whole screen with your gay ass pictures. it's giving me a headache.
can anyone please answer my question: why are tea baggers always on the gop ticket, when they claim to be nonpartisan? and is the gop in peril, scraping the bottom of the shit barrel with such brilliant candidates as o'donnel?

Yeah, so? Look at brilliant-ass Obama.... enough said. Fucking associate prof with a resume that would fit in a thimble. I'lll take an O'Donnel any day. At least she's done something in her life.

we won't know how bad it is for the dems until election day.

Very true, I agree, we won't know what's going to happen with all certainty until it happens.

However, we can get an idea of what's to come through many different means, of which have proven themselves to be a pretty accurate indicator in the past, and that indication is... THE DEMS ARE GOING TO GET THEIR ASSES KICKED... :lol:

your fucking retarded soggyfacist in nola

she's a slut selling family values like Vitter and your fucking dumb enough to buy.

Really? Sure doesn't look that way to me. In fact the biggest BALL SACK SUCKING HOMO is a dem by the name of bawny fwank.

Yes. On Nov. 2nd the news will get much worse for the Democrats. I hope so anyway. Make 2010 count America.

Forum List

Back