Can the news get worse for Democrats??

I love a thread where the liberals don't even show their dirty faces. They never could stand the truth. Kind of like the sun coming up on a pack of vampires.

Yeah, but if they don't show up, I don't have any chew toys to play with! ;) That's no fun! :D

Maybe they're getting tired of looking so stupid trying to defend the indefensible...
sorry-3.gif

They would have to be smart enough to know how stupid they look. No chance of that! They ever got that smart, they would have to stop being liberals. :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, but if they don't show up, I don't have any chew toys to play with! ;) That's no fun! :D

Maybe they're getting tired of looking so stupid trying to defend the indefensible...
sorry-3.gif

They would have to be smart enough to know how stupid they look. No chance of that! They ever got that smart, they would have to stop being liberals. :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No chance of that either. I think they're born with faulty thought patterns.

Check out the posted links over at DRUDGE right now....................

Private Sector Hiring in Sept. Falls 39,000...
POLL: Working-class whites shun Dems...
Middle Class Slams Brakes on Spending...
Food Stamp Recipients at Record 41.8 Million Americans...
GOLDMAN SACHS: Economy 'fairly bad' or 'very bad' over next 6 months...
New Yorkers' Income Falls for 1st Time in 70 Years...

$162 million in stimulus funds not disclosed...

POLL: Race Relations Deteriorating Sharply Since Obama Elected...

POLL: Dislike of healthcare law crosses party lines, 1 in 4 Dems want repeal...

Limbaugh Calls President Obama a 'Jackass'...

PANEL: Admin was 'either not competent or not candid'...

Astonishing:eek::eek::eek: And the September unemployment rate hasnt even come out yet and there is expected to be a rise in the rate. And with the high probablility of a November disaster, one has to wonder if we are in the midst of the worst times for liberal Democrats in the last 100 years???

Even I have to say..........gotta give forum Democrats some credit for even coming in here to debate these days.

The Hell does that have to do with democrats.

Oh maybe something like this! When you have a DOJ that makes it clear they won't prosecute black perps against white victims, it's a surprise that race relations are deteriorating under Obama????????

black-panther-voter-intimidation.jpg

LOL.........those assholes best come to the show with something other than those gay billie clubs or the public pics will be of them laying on the sidewalk like sacks of shit:lol::lol::lol:
Write it down........you wont be seeing vid's like that in 2012.

Oh maybe something like this! When you have a DOJ that makes it clear they won't prosecute black perps against white victims, it's a surprise that race relations are deteriorating under Obama????????

LOL.........those assholes best come to the show with something other than those gay billie clubs or the public pics will be of them laying on the sidewalk like sacks of shit:lol::lol::lol:
Write it down........you wont be seeing vid's like that in 2012.

They were at my polling place, I'd deliberately bump into them, to let them know I'm not the least bit afraid of them! ;)

Yea i read today where this White House did attempt a cover-up of the Oil Spill disaster. They were also found to be incredibly incompetent in their handling of the disaster as well. There is no good news for Democrats at this point. All they have left is "DA BOOOOOSH!!" and "YOU A RACEEEEST!!" It's time for the Dems to get the boot.

Yea i read today where this White House did attempt a cover-up of the Oil Spill disaster. They were also found to be incredibly incompetent in their handling of the disaster as well. There is no good news for Democrats at this point. All they have left is "DA BOOOOOSH!!" and "YOU A RACEEEEST!!" It's time for the Dems to get the boot.

And I can't WAIT to vote! ;)

Karl rove this AM cited a poll on how likely people were to vote in the election. The republicans were twice as likely as the Dems.

Karl rove this AM cited a poll on how likely people were to vote in the election. The republicans were twice as likely as the Dems.

Who can blame Dems. What do they have to vote for?

;)

Check out the posted links over at DRUDGE right now....................

Private Sector Hiring in Sept. Falls 39,000...
POLL: Working-class whites shun Dems...
Middle Class Slams Brakes on Spending...
Food Stamp Recipients at Record 41.8 Million Americans...
GOLDMAN SACHS: Economy 'fairly bad' or 'very bad' over next 6 months...
New Yorkers' Income Falls for 1st Time in 70 Years...

$162 million in stimulus funds not disclosed...

POLL: Dislike of healthcare law crosses party lines, 1 in 4 Dems want repeal...

Limbaugh Calls President Obama a 'Jackass'...

PANEL: Admin was 'either not competent or not candid'...

Astonishing:eek::eek::eek: And the September unemployment rate hasnt even come out yet and there is expected to be a rise in the rate. And with the high probablility of a November disaster, one has to wonder if we are in the midst of the worst times for liberal Democrats in the last 100 years???

Even I have to say..........gotta give forum Democrats some credit for even coming in here to debate these days.

:eek: Scary Black Men!

The terror of Conservatives everywhere

blazing-white-women.jpg

Where da white women at?

Last edited:

Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment at 10.1% in September
Underemployment, at 18.8%, is up from 18.6% at the end of August
by Dennis Jacobe, Chief Economist

PRINCETON, NJ -- Unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, increased to 10.1% in September -- up sharply from 9.3% in August and 8.9% in July. Much of this increase came during the second half of the month -- the unemployment rate was 9.4% in mid-September -- and therefore is unlikely to be picked up in the government's unemployment report on Friday.

0knvw5fu90ay9vkp2cdzhq.gif

Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment at 10.1% in September

This Administration is lying about the Unemployment Rate. They've been lying about it for years. It's much much higher than they claim. They're well known for cooking the books. The real Unemployment Rate is well over 10%. It's all lies. They see the writing on the wall for November. Look for more lies to come from them as the Elections draw nearer. Panic-Mode for sure.

This Administration is lying about the Unemployment Rate. They've been lying about it for years. It's much much higher than they claim. They're well known for cooking the books. The real Unemployment Rate is well over 10%. It's all lies. They see the writing on the wall for November. Look for more lies to come from them as the Elections draw nearer. Panic-Mode for sure.

You know, people keep saying this, but no one ever produces any evidence. I'd love to see yours.

You know, people keep saying this, but no one ever produces any evidence. I'd love to see yours.

How nation's true jobless rate is closer to 22% - NYPOST.com

Thanks. Yea this Administration is lying big-time about the Unemployment Rate. There is no way it has stayed at 9.5%. The real rate is well up into double digits. Election Day is right around the corner and it doesn't look good for the Democrats. I expect to see more lies coming from them as the Elections get closer. Next they'll be claiming they created 100 Million new jobs or something like that. It's all lies. Hopefully the Democrats will be shown the door in November.

The idea that it is important to get one party in and the other out is ludicrous, as proved by the warmonger Barack Obama.

There are no accusations of lying in there. Besides which, anyone who thinks a "true" unemployment rate would include people who HAVE jobs, is an idiot.

There are no accusations of lying in there. Besides which, anyone who thinks a "true" unemployment rate would include people who HAVE jobs, is an idiot.

This was what you asked for

I provided what you wanted now that it has been delievered to you, you don't like it. The true unemployment numbers show the people who have run out of unemployment checks or who only have a part time job. The 9.6 number show people who recieve a check each week not everybody reports a claim each week as I said some have run out of time.

Forum List

Back