Can The Democrats Win Another (Major) Election With A Resume Like THIS?

Your resume is pure BS. You were suckered by the Republican Congress's attacks on Clinton.
Unlike accusations made by snowflakes / liberals, all of these have evidence that back them up.

Hillary team financed violence against Trump supporters (DNC Presidential Candidate financed violence against American citizens who did not support her):

- Dem operative 'stepping back' after video suggests group incited violence at Trump rallies - CNNPolitics.com

-http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/18/undercover-video-shows-democrats-saying-they-hire-/

-http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/17/new_okeefe_video_clinton_campaign_dnc_coordinated_with_organizations_to_beat_up_trump_supporters.html
O'Keefer video... Ha HA Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

No wonder your posts are sofa king stupid.
Are you saying the video of a person saying something when they don't know they are being recorded is somehow 'fake'? LOL

Snowflakes were busted again and are now trying to 'explain' their way out of it. Nice try, princess. :p

None of what you wrote about the alleged Democrat resume is true.

Thank you for reminding me of the 2 other things Democrats offer the American people that I left off my list:

LIES:
'The ACA won't cost a dime.'
'It will pay for itself.'
'If you like your plan you can keep your plan.'
'I did not pay a ransom.'
'This $500 million is going to Zika in the US.' (Barry gave it to the UN within 5 days.)
'It was a protest over a video.'
'I did not have sex with that woman.'

DENIAL:
'Hillary did not break the law.'
'Obama did not finance, supply, train, arm, defend, & protect terrorists / drug cartels.'
'Hillary's team did not start the 'Birther' movement.'
'Hillary Beat Trump' Website Lets Clinton Fans Pretend She Became ...
-- ‘Hillary Beat Trump’ Website Lets Clinton Fans Pretend She Won
'None of what you listed is true.'

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
OFF TOPIC. Please stick to the topic, snowflake.
The ACA was fully funded & lowered the deficit.

Your Republicans just passed a bill without giving a shit what it cost.

The difference between Democrats & Republicans

RD, are you saying:

- withholding official documents and e-mails is NOT a violation of the FOIA and the Federal Records Act?

- possessing your own private server / e-mail that is un-authorized, un-encrypted, and not secured according to govt rules and regulations is NOT illegal?

- storing your extremely classified server in the un-secured bathroom of an IT company whose employees who have access to the files do not have the required security clearances to do so is NOT illegal?

- giving access to highly classified files / documents / e-mails to persons who have no security clearances is NOT illegal?

- placing un-classified and classified files on the same server and using the server as an unclassified server is NOT illegal?

- using 'Bleachbit' to go through and erase files / e-mails after you have been ordered to preserve all files for the investigation is NOT illegal?

upload_2017-5-17_12-25-18.jpeg

upload_2017-5-17_12-26-30.jpeg

Lowering the deficit means so much - after you sold the ACA on lies and rammed it into law against the majority opposition of the American people - when Insurance companies are leaving the exchanges leaving Americans with the ability to buy no insurance AND when the rest of Americans who have Insurance companies still participating can't afford the premiums because they are going up 30 - 60...to even 100%.

Yeah, it's not like Trump is holding and rallies on weekends...
Trump is not holding 'HATE' Rallies, snowflake.

Democrats are spending $1 million to hold 'Hate Rallies' in all 50 States because their hand-picked, corrupt Candidate under multiple FBI investigations (now proven to have committed crimes) lost an election. Unbelievable.
Investigations that found nothing.

Meanwhile El Dumpster has been caught trying to stop an investigation to the Russian connection Flynn.

Hillary committed no crime.
You lie. Comey testified under oath before Congress that Hillary Clinton DID break laws. regarding the 'Espionage' charge, Comey testified she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law.

Are you moronically suggesting that giving individuals who have no security clearances (IT Techs, lawyers, MAIDS, etc...) access to TOP SECRET / classified info is NOT a crime? Oh please tell me that is what you are saying... :p
There were no classified e-mails found that were properly marked. Several agencies can deen information classified.

Why worry about IT guys & Lawyers. Just tell Agent Orange & he'll announce it to the world.

Trump had Flynn sitting in on meetings where top secret shit was discussed. Trump just gave top secret information to the Russians.

But hey,. Hillary's e-mails OMG OMG OMG OMG

View attachment 127112

Lowering the deficit means so much - after you sold the ACA on lies and rammed it into law against the majority opposition of the American people - when Insurance companies are leaving the exchanges leaving Americans with the ability to buy no insurance AND when the rest of Americans who have Insurance companies still participating can't afford the premiums because they are going up 30 - 60...to even 100%.
Here you go again. First you lied about the costs of the ACA. There was NOTHING in the ACA that set provider networks. There was a grandfather clause that permitted existing policies to continue.

Some insurance companies mis calculated the mixture of policies & lost money. This will balance out.

Some policies went up a lot & some did not.

If you are on the exchanges & qualify for a subsidy, they your cost did not go up much. You are liely too uninformed to understand how the subsidies work. If you donlt qualify for a subsidy, buy yoiur policy somewhere else.

RD, are you saying:

- withholding official documents and e-mails is NOT a violation of the FOIA and the Federal Records Act?

- possessing your own private server / e-mail that is un-authorized, un-encrypted, and not secured according to govt rules and regulations is NOT illegal?

- storing your extremely classified server in the un-secured bathroom of an IT company whose employees who have access to the files do not have the required security clearances to do so is NOT illegal?

- giving access to highly classified files / documents / e-mails to persons who have no security clearances is NOT illegal?

- placing un-classified and classified files on the same server and using the server as an unclassified server is NOT illegal?

- using 'Bleachbit' to go through and erase files / e-mails after you have been ordered to preserve all files for the investigation is NOT illegal?

View attachment 127111
What documents were withheld?

Having a private server was not illegal at that time

"extremely classified"? No properly marked classified e-mails.

The use of the private server was NOT illegal.

Clinton ordered those files deleted long before any legal requests were made.Her IT guy had forgotten & then erased then. State had all relevant mails. Comey found no mails that were deliberately not turned over to State. Your own party gave him immunity.

So, in review, you are obviously duped & quite uninformed. There was nothing illegal in using the private server & no properly marked classified mails were found.

Get informed so you don't continue to act like such a fool.

Your resume is pure BS. You were suckered by the Republican Congress's attacks on Clinton.
Unlike accusations made by snowflakes / liberals, all of these have evidence that back them up.

Hillary team financed violence against Trump supporters (DNC Presidential Candidate financed violence against American citizens who did not support her):

- Dem operative 'stepping back' after video suggests group incited violence at Trump rallies - CNNPolitics.com

-http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/18/undercover-video-shows-democrats-saying-they-hire-/

-http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/17/new_okeefe_video_clinton_campaign_dnc_coordinated_with_organizations_to_beat_up_trump_supporters.html
O'Keefer video... Ha HA Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

No wonder your posts are sofa king stupid.
Are you saying the video of a person saying something when they don't know they are being recorded is somehow 'fake'? LOL

Snowflakes were busted again and are now trying to 'explain' their way out of it. Nice try, princess. :p
I'm saying anyone believing somethong Okeefe did after he has been proven a fraud over & over has to be a fucking moron.

Yeah, it's not like Trump is holding and rallies on weekends...
Trump is not holding 'HATE' Rallies, snowflake.

Democrats are spending $1 million to hold 'Hate Rallies' in all 50 States because their hand-picked, corrupt Candidate under multiple FBI investigations (now proven to have committed crimes) lost an election. Unbelievable.
The leader of the dems is not Hillary..I know you want to think as such, but she is done. The rallies are to attract voters, it's not a new strategy as politics relies upon exposure of candidates for upcoming elections...If Trump was not wanting the exposure as a future candidate he would not hold rallies to assert his position of his politics..
I have no problem with the rallies, it's no skin off my nose as I have not elected to put myself out for candidacy..

None of what you wrote about the alleged Democrat resume is true.

Thank you for reminding me of the 2 other things Democrats offer the American people that I left off my list:

LIES:
'The ACA won't cost a dime.'
'It will pay for itself.'
'If you like your plan you can keep your plan.'
'I did not pay a ransom.'
'This $500 million is going to Zika in the US.' (Barry gave it to the UN within 5 days.)
'It was a protest over a video.'
'I did not have sex with that woman.'

DENIAL:
'Hillary did not break the law.'
'Obama did not finance, supply, train, arm, defend, & protect terrorists / drug cartels.'
'Hillary's team did not start the 'Birther' movement.'
'Hillary Beat Trump' Website Lets Clinton Fans Pretend She Became ...
-- ‘Hillary Beat Trump’ Website Lets Clinton Fans Pretend She Won
'None of what you listed is true.'

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
OFF TOPIC. Please stick to the topic, snowflake.

What do you think of your mass murderer President now?

View attachment 127112

Lowering the deficit means so much - after you sold the ACA on lies and rammed it into law against the majority opposition of the American people -.

LOL- that is hilarious after watching how you sold Trumpcare on lies- and rammed it through the House against the majority opposition of the American people.

Hell Democrats at least brought the GOP into discussions regarding the ACA- the GOP never asked the Democrats to participate in Trumpcare- it was hilarous seeing House members saying they just figured the Senate fix the House bill that they had just voted in favor of.

The GOP tried to ram Trumpcare through against the majority opposition of the American people- and Trump lied about his Trumpcare.

How you feeling about your Mass Murderer President now?

Forum List

Back