Can Someone Explain?

Wouldn't it be funny if the Siberians started claiming Russia is stealing their land like the Plaestinians claim against Israel?

SFC Ollie, et al,

Yes, this is one of those "appeal to ancient ties" discussions. I agree with you.

Show me one map that was made before 1700 with the country of Palestine on it.........
(COMMENT)

Anyone can look-up the history of Palestine and see that it was a region of the that has been controlled by one empire of another, going back to a time before the Fall of the Roman Empire.

The modern day Palestinian is an aberration. It is a phantom legacy that a dysfunctional culture latched-onto; --- around which, they have built a cult of believers to a sovereignty that never existed.

The Ottoman Empire never even established the boundaries for the region. When they relinquished control, they left it up to the Allied Power to establish the lines. It was a nebulas term use to describe the demographics in the Levant, that wasn't Syria and wasn't Mesopotamia.

Most Respectfully,
R

Truth is that a few years ago I did a very in dept search for such a map...

The closest thing I could find was an area where Syria is today that was called Syria-Palistinia.

Seriously, how does ANYONE or ANY NATION establish peace with a people who's charter calls for the annihilation of their enemy?

Wouldn't it be funny if the Siberians started claiming Russia is stealing their land like the Plaestinians claim against Israel?

SFC Ollie, et al,

Yes, this is one of those "appeal to ancient ties" discussions. I agree with you.

(COMMENT)

Anyone can look-up the history of Palestine and see that it was a region of the that has been controlled by one empire of another, going back to a time before the Fall of the Roman Empire.

The modern day Palestinian is an aberration. It is a phantom legacy that a dysfunctional culture latched-onto; --- around which, they have built a cult of believers to a sovereignty that never existed.

The Ottoman Empire never even established the boundaries for the region. When they relinquished control, they left it up to the Allied Power to establish the lines. It was a nebulas term use to describe the demographics in the Levant, that wasn't Syria and wasn't Mesopotamia.

Most Respectfully,
R

The closest thing I could find was an area where Syria is today that was called Syria-Palistinia.

Seriously, how does ANYONE or ANY NATION establish peace with a people who's charter calls for the annihilation of their enemy?

I have heard some pro - Palestinians here claim that Hamas has changed their charter and removed that part, yet i have not seen any proof of it. What a surprise

Looks like the Palestinians will soon be joining the rest of the Arab world in massacres to oust their government. And who can blame the Palestinians after what Hamas has done to them?

I have heard some pro - Palestinians here claim that Hamas has changed their charter and removed that part, yet i have not seen any proof of it. What a surprise

I very much doubt whether the Gazans will rise up against Hamas.

Looks like the Palestinians will soon be joining the rest of the Arab world in massacres to oust their government. And who can blame the Palestinians after what Hamas has done to them?

I sure hope you're right. The best thing that can happen for Israel is for Hamas to remain to keep the Palestinians divided & massacring themselves as a top priority.

Here is the latest on Palestinian dissaproval of Hamas.

Poll: Palestinian Support For Firing Rockets At Israel Drops From 74% To 38%, Support For Hamas Drops To 20% « Pat Dollard

I sure hope you're right. The best thing that can happen for Israel is for Hamas to remain to keep the Palestinians divided & massacring themselves as a top priority.

Forum List

Back