Can someone explain why we can't just give freedom a chance?

Morality? You mean hate the gays, the blacks, the poor, the Hispanics, the Muslims or women's right? Which is it?

Still clinging to this^ nonsense? You Lefty's are getting really desperate.

The federal government follows the Constitution.

horse-shit.jpg

Show me what they have done that has been found to be unconstitutional

They passed into law 18 USC 922(q).

that took all of ten seconds to come up with. You should work a bit harder at educating yourself.

Last edited:
Oh, brother! :rolleyes:

Name a period in our history when Americans had more freedom than they have today......I'll wait

Easy.....The 50's
The 60's
The 70's
The 80's
The 90's

With all the regulations and restrictions lately I am shocked this is even a matter for discussion.

Just a few things that have changed recently....

Can't say Merry Christmas.
Can't say God Bless America.
Can't wear a shirt with an American Flag.
Can't smoke at work.
Can't smoke in a bar
Can't smoke in a restaurant.
Can't smoke outside your office.
Soon you won't be able to smoke in your apartment.
Restrictions on salt intake.
Soon we won't be able to buy the really really really really big tub of soda....

We have to buy health care....

Our freedoms have been steadily eroded or taken away completely...

The biggest is this forced to buy Health Care Bullshit....

I would have listed more but my fingers are cramping....
and I need them for later..... :eusa_drool:

In the 50s and 60s blacks in this country were not free to send their children to the public schools they wanted, mingle with whites in public transportation, marry someone of another race

In the 70s, women were not free to gain employment as police, firemen or most of the Military

In the 80s or 90s, gays were not free to join the military or marry the person they loved

Merry Christmas?? Are you kidding?

Show me what they have done that has been found to be unconstitutional

that took all of ten seconds to come up with. You should work a bit harder at educating yourself.

Show where it has been found to be unconstitutional

514 US 549 (1995). Again, took all of ten seconds. Are all you lefties this lazy?

its a fairly important case, especially what with this OhCrap care you lefties seem to love.

Last edited:

514 US 549 (1995). Again, took all of ten seconds. Are all you lefties this lazy?

its a fairly important case, especially what with this OhCrap care you lefties seem to love.

Please try to stay on subject

We are talking today....not 17 years ago

I was free...
Does that not count?
No...You're a straight, white, able-bodied, gentile male....Your rights and liberties don't count.

Yeh this obsession with gay rights lately is a bit unsettling.
Don't ask don't tell.
The gay marriage thing....

We have a country on the verge of total chaos and this is what the administration is focused on...

Oh that's right the gay movement was holding out huge campaign contributions from Obama until he kissed their asses....

Well at least he did it for the right reasons....

Oh. you mean the federal government as it is comprised today. Which means your question is unrepentantly stupid. You do realize that it typically takes a rather long time for unconstitutional government actions to be put in front of the SCOTUS? :cuckoo:

Oh. you mean the federal government as it is comprised today. Which means your question is unrepentantly stupid. You do realize that it typically takes a rather long time for unconstitutional government actions to be put in front of the SCOTUS? :cuckoo:

Fail on your part once again. The premise is that our government does not follow the constitution. Your gun control crap is pathetic

Fail on your part once again. The premise is that our government does not follow the constitution. Your gun control crap is pathetic

I already showed a single instance where the government did not, and you dismissed it because you "are talking today". Well, SCOTUS released no opinion today, and any possibly unconsitutional government action occurring today has a long journey through the court system.

Are you really so thickheaded that you believe everything our government does is constitutional? If you are not, what was the point of your absurd question?

I already showed a single instance where the government did not, and you dismissed it because you "are talking today". Well, SCOTUS released no opinion today, and any possibly unconsitutional government action occurring today has a long journey through the court system.

Are you really so thickheaded that you believe everything our government does is constitutional? If you are not, what was the point of your absurd question?

Once again you fail

A lame 5-4 decision from 17 years ago?

Morality? You mean hate the gays, the blacks, the poor, the Hispanics, the Muslims or women's right? Which is it?

If you spent half the time you spend spouting nonsense on actual objective research you wouldn't come across a such a buffoon.

Why can't the federal government just stick to the constitution? Since when has this become a bad thing? I don't understand...republicans complain, democrats complain, our whole system is just whiners with no real solution...when the solution is right in front of us. That's right. I am talking about the damn United States Constitution. All the rules are in place...but we don't follow them. The federal government grows and grows and grows, seizes power that by design the 10th amendment is supposed to protect, etc. etc. Maybe the reason why the country is declining economically, morally, etc. is because we strayed from our foundation...the foundation of liberty secured primarily by local government.

God help us.
Power. The very thing that the Founders feared the most has come to pass.

We have an aristocracy, or ruling elite, who think they are ordained to rule us, and no aspect of their schemes are so outrageous that they fear removal from power.

You are witness to the truth of that old adage.

Power corrupts. Soon, they will have absolute power.

And we willingly go to our demise.

Why can't the federal government just stick to the constitution? Since when has this become a bad thing? I don't understand...republicans complain, democrats complain, our whole system is just whiners with no real solution...when the solution is right in front of us. That's right. I am talking about the damn United States Constitution. All the rules are in place...but we don't follow them. The federal government grows and grows and grows, seizes power that by design the 10th amendment is supposed to protect, etc. etc. Maybe the reason why the country is declining economically, morally, etc. is because we strayed from our foundation...the foundation of liberty secured primarily by local government.

God help us.

We did Give Freedom a Chance, for Well over 200 Years. It appears that we chose to use that Freedom to grow Oblivious of what our government was doing, and let them get so out of hand, the whole fucking house of Cards is Ready to come Crashing down.

lol

God help us.
Power. The very thing that the Founders feared the most has come to pass.

We have an aristocracy, or ruling elite, who think they are ordained to rule us, and no aspect of their schemes are so outrageous that they fear removal from power.

You are witness to the truth of that old adage.

Power corrupts. Soon, they will have absolute power.

And we willingly go to our demise.

I agree with everything but the last line my Friend. I know I, and many others will not go willingly. There are nearly 300 Million Privately Owned Weapons in this Country. We really do have the Power, We just need to use it. At the Ballot Box Preferably, But always with the Understanding that we will all Fight, With Force if need be, To make sure they NEVER achieve Absolute Power over anyone.

Forum List

Back