Can someone explain this? This is scary as hell.

imrs.php

This isn't all Bush, as Obama made the decision to continue the war in Afghanistan. But Bush set in motion policies that wound up costing about $4 trillion.

It's also cost a lot of lives. The most accurate data we have are on U.S. military casualties: 6,648 service members have died in Iraq and Afghanistan to date, a large majority of the deaths occurring under Bush's presidency. Civilian casualties are harder to count. The UN mission in Afghanistan estimates that 14,728 civilians died there between 2007 and 2012. That, of course, does not include casualties of the invasion and occupation between 2001 and 2006.

Iraq is even harder to track. Iraq Body Count, an NGO devoted to tallying deaths in that war, puts the number at between 112,114 and 122,644. The real number could be much higher. The World Health Organization published a study in the New England Journal of Medicine putting the death toll between 2003 and 2006 at 151,000. The medical journal Lancet published a study in 2006 estimating that around 655,000 had died. That survey in particular was very controversial, but regardless of whether upwards of 600,000, or "only" over 100,000, have died, the war has killed a whole lot of people.

George W. Bush’s presidency, in 24 charts

Very costly any way you measure it.

Donald Trump: U.S. will never default 'because you print the money' - CNNPolitics.com

"Donald Trump declared Monday the U.S. never has to default on debt "because you print the money," while trying to clarify his strategy for managing the national debt."

It's scary because CNN makes up pure bs lies so it's not true.

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

CNN lies? Good God, did you not listen to the rubbish that Trump was spouting during the campaign?

Trump merely stated what all D and R pols know. Plus, Big Ears doubled the national debt and yet it is almost never reported. So, lefties don't know it because their media never informs them. They think BO refuced the debt

Facts often surprise leftists.

LMFAO " Big Ears" omg now I loved that one. Fkn comical.

Donald Trump: U.S. will never default 'because you print the money' - CNNPolitics.com

"Donald Trump declared Monday the U.S. never has to default on debt "because you print the money," while trying to clarify his strategy for managing the national debt."

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

CNN lies? Good God, did you not listen to the rubbish that Trump was spouting during the campaign?

Amber Lyons said so, she is a former CNN news anchor

:biggrin:

You are the one who makes up shit.

"People said I want to go and buy debt and default on debt — these people are crazy. This is the United States government. First of all, you never have to default because you print the money, I hate to tell you, OK? So there's never a default,"
Donald J Trump - CNN's "New Day."

"People said I want to go and buy debt and default on debt — these people are crazy. This is the United States government. First of all, you never have to default because you print the money, I hate to tell you, OK? So there's never a default,"

No you see, I'm not a DEM o RAT who lies . I don't need to lie, i'm not dumb enough to lie.
Those who act like you says it all.................
Those who fight for freedom fight to keep idiots allowed to act just like you do bhahhhahh

upload_2017-1-18_22-39-59.png
We know it's a little hard for libtards to figure this out.

Were you asleep next to Rip Van Winkle

Not asleep at all. Just trying to get someone to explain how anyone can say "because you print the money," when discussing US debt and the economy.

If you don't have an answer, that is fine.
When a democrat is president Republicans care about the debt but now debt doesn't matter.

And whenever they want they can create an economic crisis and go bankrupt. Could you imagine relying on a 401k and have that happen? Or they might go bankrupt and renig on social security.

If anyone will go bankrupt it's trump. He's not afraid to gamble and lose. He will still be rich but the people he hired or us, get screwed
Just out of curious, what would you rely upon as a retirement vehicle; a company's given word? If there is an economic crisis large enough to destroy the 401k market, do you honestly think that your company is going to be around, or if it survives, in any kind of shape to honor retirement promises?

Oh brother. Are Ds that stupid?

YES

Like I've said numerous times. These parasites are dangerously stupid. They're being used as weapons by criminally insane sociopaths against us. In order to get their regressive marxist agenda pushed on the rest of us, there is no depth of depravity or evil a leftist will not sink to. If they're willing to have starved millions in Russia, China, N.Korea, Cuba, Laos et al. then massive misinformation and subversive propaganda is just a step in the process of securing the power to disarm and starve the excess human resources.
Check under your bed tonight. Never know where one of them thar progs might be hiding. Probably have a knife and a Koran, LOL
Okay. I will.

Trump is right. Big Ears has printed a shit load of money.

Bush racked up about 500 dead. The rest of the American dead happened after obama changed the rules of engagement. The changes were deliberately designed to increase the number of American casualties.
Dang, Trumpsters are STUPID!!!!! No wonder Tramp loves to lie to them.

Of the 4,497 American dead in Iraq alone, only 260 happened after Obama took office, so it appears Obama's rules of engagement saved American lives, no wonder the Right hates Obama so much.
Lookie here who's calling out stupidity. The court jester himself. Iraq was stabilized by then. The effort had payed off. What does citing death tolls after Obama inherited a stable Iraq have to do with anything? What he did do is create a power vacuum that led to ISIS coming in and taking hold. ISIS is now a worldwide threat and many times more have died. That will be Obama's legacy in the history books.

Bush racked up about 500 dead. The rest of the American dead happened after obama changed the rules of engagement. The changes were deliberately designed to increase the number of American casualties.

Of the 4,497 American dead in Iraq alone, only 260 happened after Obama took office, so it appears Obama's rules of engagement saved American lives, no wonder the Right hates Obama so much.
Lookie here who's calling out stupidity. The court jester himself. Iraq was stabilized by then. The effort had payed off. What does citing death tolls after Obama inherited a stable Iraq have to do with anything? What he did do is create a power vacuum that led to ISIS coming in and taking hold. ISIS is now a worldwide threat and many times more have died. That will be Obama's legacy in the history books.
Hence, Obama is one of the founders of ISIS. He sought to arm them and strengthen their numbers. This is but one of many things he has done, which should have gotten him impeached and removed.

Hence, Obama is one of the founders of ISIS. He sought to arm them and strengthen their numbers. This is but one of many things he has done, which should have gotten him impeached and removed.
It would be great if Trump after taking office, details to the American people how Obama Kerry and Clinton actively supported ISIS. How they were running guns from Libya to Turkey when Benghazi happened. How they refused to help Americans under fire there, to protect their reelection chances.

Could Trump be so brash? I hope so. However the neocon/lib deep state just might kill him, if he does this.

Forum List

Back