Can Scott Brown Win in Massachusetts?

The Dems will rig that thing up there. That's just par for the course up there. Lets hope the people stand up to them and vote for Brown though. He really is the better candidate. Go get em Mr. Brown!

JFK was very strong on defense -as well as initiated pre-emptive operations in Vietnam, and was successful in across-the-board tax cuts that spurred a period of strong economic growth. JFK's supply-side initiative cut short the economic stagnation that was creeping in and ushered in a new era of economic pro-business prosperity.

LBJ then took the increased revenues and greatly expanded the role of government, utilizing the then-dead JFK "legacy" as the means of getting it done. With the cost of war, and the ever increasing size and scope of his "Great Society" government makeover, the increased revenues of created by the JFK tax cuts were soon gone - and the economic flatline that took place in the 1970s was soon to follow.

Watch this video of JFK and it becomes clear that the Democrat Party of then, bears very little resemblance to the Democrat Party of today. JFK was a supply-sider, a social issues moderate, and international hawk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEdXrfIMdiU

Sinatra check out this ad

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iddquwGpXM0[/ame]

A LOT of liberal people are mad at him for the ad, but you showed the clip in its entire context and now I know Senator Brown's ad was accurate.

Kennedy was able to cut income taxes within the realm of fiscal responsibility. When Republicans learn how to do that, then maybe they can lay claim to a tiny fraction of the Kennedy legacy.

sort of like Bill Clinton, then again, the current Administration has showed no signs of that, and as for Barry Goldwater, you said exactly what I had said in my post NY that both Goldwater and JFK would not fit into todays respective parties.

Fiscally further right - socially moderate. (which actually leans libertarian)

That is the recipe for Republican domination in the future if they follow the lead of figures such as Scott Brown.

Lower taxes, less government, increased state rights to self-determine policy - basically get government off the backs of the working men and women who keep everything going day in and day out...

JFK was very strong on defense -as well as initiated pre-emptive operations in Vietnam, and was successful in across-the-board tax cuts that spurred a period of strong economic growth. JFK's supply-side initiative cut short the economic stagnation that was creeping in and ushered in a new era of economic pro-business prosperity.

LBJ then took the increased revenues and greatly expanded the role of government, utilizing the then-dead JFK "legacy" as the means of getting it done. With the cost of war, and the ever increasing size and scope of his "Great Society" government makeover, the increased revenues of created by the JFK tax cuts were soon gone - and the economic flatline that took place in the 1970s was soon to follow.

Watch this video of JFK and it becomes clear that the Democrat Party of then, bears very little resemblance to the Democrat Party of today. JFK was a supply-sider, a social issues moderate, and international hawk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEdXrfIMdiU

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iddquwGpXM0[/ame]

A LOT of liberal people are mad at him for the ad, but you showed the clip in its entire context and now I know Senator Brown's ad was accurate.

Kennedy was able to cut income taxes within the realm of fiscal responsibility. When Republicans learn how to do that, then maybe they can lay claim to a tiny fraction of the Kennedy legacy.

You didn't watch the debates Brown and Coakley had did you?

Scott brown Specifically said "we cant cut taxes without cutting spending like Bush did or you end up with the problems we have today"

So your claim about him not knowing about fiscally responsible tax cuts is innacurate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iddquwGpXM0

You didn't watch the debates Brown and Coakley had did you?

Scott brown Specifically said "we cant cut taxes without cutting spending like Bush did or you end up with the problems we have today"

So your claim about him not knowing about fiscally responsible tax cuts is innacurate.

It takes a lot of time trying to educate the ignorant liberal mind.

Keep at it!!!! :eusa_angel:

That is the recipe for Republican domination in the future if they follow the lead of figures such as Scott Brown.

Lower taxes, less government, increased state rights to self-determine policy - basically get government off the backs of the working men and women who keep everything going day in and day out...

Your post made me think of this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWVxI6XZAuE[/ame]

And how was that Kennedy butt-sniffer David Gergen allowed to moderate that debate? Why did Brown agree to that? Gergen is well known for having his nose firmly planted in Kennedy's butt for several years. He was hardly an unbiased & neutral moderator. Good to see Brown whip the chit out of him on his loaded "Teddy Kennedy Seat" question. I think Gergen may have actually backfired on the Dems. Go get em Mr. Brown! :)

Your post made me think of this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWVxI6XZAuE[/ame]

:clap2:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Royrg-_SEkw[/ame]

Thought this was a good and I found out today that Scott Brown is a Lt. Col. in the Guard and has been for many years.

Obviously he's the superior candidate but that doesn't mean he'll win up there. The Dems are firmly entrenched up there and will do anything to keep that seat...and i mean anything. Look for a lot of voter "irregularities" in that election. Seriously,who would vote for Coakley? She is an awful Democratic candidate. I guess we'll see though. I'm definitely rooting for Mr. Brown though.

It's the college crowd, a massive government crowd, and the city of Boston crowd against the rest of the state.

Obviously he's the superior candidate but that doesn't mean he'll win up there. The Dems are firmly entrenched up there and will do anything to keep that seat...and i mean anything. Look for a lot of voter "irregularities" in that election. Seriously,who would vote for Coakley? She is an awful Democratic candidate. I guess we'll see though. I'm definitely rooting for Mr. Brown though.

They are going to bring out the big guns, Clinton, maybe Obama or Biden. Obama did not help Corzine in New Jersey and he did not help the outcome in Virginia, he may decide to duck this one.

We will see. I am still incensed over Gergen's comment about Kennedy's seat and then to learn that Kerry sent out an e-mail to everyone and again announced that it was Kennedy's seat just absolutely sends me. I can't beleive the arrogance of those statements, it's as though they are talking to a bunch of pea-on peasants and they are dictators out there doing the pea-ons a favor for filling the seat. Who are the bosses in that state, the voters, or the politicians?

As I reported last week, the liberal group MoveOn.org started fundraising for Coakley, warning its members that "progressive hero Ted Kennedy's senate seat--and with it any hope for passing majori progressive legislation this year" were in danger. I wrote then that , "a telling sign of serious tightening would be either of the national parties moving late money into the race." Well this week the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee bought more than $500,000 in television ads in a race that under normal circumstances would not require a national Democratic dime. In addition, the Service Employees International Union is pouring $685,000 into the race.

Scott Brown in Virtual Tie in Massachusetts Race as Dems Deploy - Robert Schlesinger (usnews.com)

I do think that Scott Brown was correct in pointing out that the seat belongs to the people of MA. not the Kennedys or for that matter any one person alone. It's very obvious that in the next few days you will see a lot of money spent on this campaign from the typical sources. I thought it was amusing though in the one video of the Union members saying they were being paid to show up.

Forum List

Back