"Can I Get Me a Hunting License Here?"

I don't know if he knows how to handle them though. In the 2004 election the other campaign pointed out that when he accepted a gun as a present he put his finger inside the trigger guard. Apparently an unpresidential act as judged by the supporters of Bush.

Yep. True Man's man. Knows a good cock.

kerry_hunting.jpg

Last edited:
20 gauge, what a wimp. That is one beautiful firearm though. Look at the stock on that thing.

Not to mention the insultingly patronizing way the (then) candidate talked in front of the cameras. No class is an understatement.

NRA contibuted money to his campaign, he took it.
NRA gave him a 'B' grade.
Nothing to see here.
Just the normal course of 'special interest' affairs.

NRA contibuted money to his campaign, he took it.
NRA gave him a 'B' grade.
Nothing to see here.
Just the normal course of 'special interest' affairs.

I just noted that the man likes guns. That's it.

Not to mention the insultingly patronizing way the (then) candidate talked in front of the cameras. No class is an understatement.

I was being sarcastic. Flightsuit Bush swiftboating Kerry was beyond repugnant.

I love it when liberals say things like: "Can I Get Me a Hunting License Here?"
or call gun owners "gun nuts"... I wonder if they really understand how many law abiding gun owners there are in every State... Including New York, who are going to remember them when the next election cycle rolls around.

I don't know if he knows how to handle them though. In the 2004 election the other campaign pointed out that when he accepted a gun as a present he put his finger inside the trigger guard. Apparently an unpresidential act as judged by the supporters of Bush.

No kidding, what a wuss. If he was a real man, he would have shot someone in the face like Cheney.

20 gauge, what a wimp. That is one beautiful firearm though. Look at the stock on that thing.

I guess a tough guy like you needs to blow pheasants away with a heavier gauge, eh?

A 10 gauge is usually good for them pheasants. I actually I heard the 20 gauge is the sportsman's bird firearm. It is what Cheney used on his infamous hunt.

I guess a tough guy like you needs to blow pheasants away with a heavier gauge, eh?

I have always hunted pheasant, dove, quail and rabbit with a 12 gauge.

Same here but then a 12 gauge was what I had. I believe that the 'correct' gauges would be a 20 for the birds and a 12 for bugs there. It's what Elmer used.

The problem is not rifles and shotguns, EVER. It's no background checks on 40% of sales, and huge magazines. I don't get hand guns or assault rifles myself- nothing but trouble.

Forum List

Back