Surprise !! Obama wants this man for Secretary Of State..

Must of missed it

Where does he call our troops terrorists?

Still don't see where he calls our troops terrorists

Are you making shit up again?

Must of missed it

He accuses them of entering houses in the middle of the night and "terrorizing" Iraqi Kids.

You do the math.

That said, I will not oppose his nomination. The Dude has basically been groomed for the job, I may not agree with his ideas, but he is certainly qualified.

Must of missed it

He accuses them of entering houses in the middle of the night and "terrorizing" Iraqi Kids.

You do the math.

That said, I will not oppose his nomination. The Dude has basically been groomed for the job, I may not agree with his ideas, but he is certainly qualified.

Do you have difficulties with the English language?

Do you know what a terrorist is?

Must of missed it

You do the math.

Bill Ayers .:eusa_eh:

You do the math.

Really?

How many years did this terrorist spend in prison?

Really?

How many years did this terrorist spend in prison?

Ayers loves to brag about getting off because the police make a mistake. He admits to planting bombs and thinks it's funny that he's guilty as sin and free as a bird. Only in America. He should have spent time in prison and he knows it. His group was planning to murder a bunch of officers and their wives at a club at Fort Dix, NJ. Had the idiots not screwed up and blown themselves up, they would have carried out their plan. A few of the members of the Weather Underground died because of their mishandling of the bombs and I don't feel one bit sorry for them.

Kerry has always sounded anti-military. He wasn't going to get his hands dirty when he was in and managed to put himself in for some awards that I don't think he earned. It doesn't surprise me that he makes comments about our military storming into homes and terrorizing children. Only a liberal would think our military are terrorists and a real terrorist, Ayers, is just some college professor.

Last edited:
Must of missed it

You do the math.

This from a guy, who's lefty friends throw the word around to describe the Tea Party, and house Democrats.

STFU dude, I know exactly what a terrorist is, the question is does Kerry.

You do the math.

This from a guy, who's lefty friends throw the word around to describe the Tea Party, and house Democrats.

STFU dude, I know exactly what a terrorist is, the question is does Kerry.

To me it is obvious that Kerry knows exactly what a terrorist is and you do not have a clue

Forum List

Back