can I break up the left wing Hillary circle jerk to ask a question about Benghazi?

Yay Hillary did so great... .not so fast...Why is Hildebeast saying, still today, that the video played a role in the attack on Benghazi, when in her email to the PM of Egypt she specifically stated the video played no role in the attack?

I'm sure liberals will have logical explanation.
All of the questions have been asked and answered.

Yay Hillary did so great... .not so fast...Why is Hildebeast saying, still today, that the video played a role in the attack on Benghazi, when in her email to the PM of Egypt she specifically stated the video played no role in the attack?

All of the questions have been asked and answered.

Infomercial break!

We are now going to parse the word 'all'...

Parents, please have the young children leave the room....

My fave is when she's asked about lying about the YouTube video causing the attack...her response "I said it was an attack!" Typical lefty...ignore the lie and make a random comment to a question never asked, and pretend you've answered the question that WAS asked. Nobody ever said she claimed there wasn't an "attack". Wtf we all know there was an attack.

Infomercial break! We are now going to parse the word 'all'.
11 hours isn't enough time to ask all the questions? They've all been answered. You're just butthurt that you didn't get the ones you wanted. The American people are getting sick of Congress wasting time on this when they should be doing the country's business. Hopefully they'll let them know how much next November.

Has Hillary been charged yet?

Wait, you still don't have proof of her law breaking?

Oh, You do?

(repeat ad infinitum)

Good question, I'm sure that will be answered in the next investigation.....

:alcoholic:

Wait, you still don't have proof of her law breaking?

Oh, You do?

(repeat ad infinitum)
So you maintain that whether or not a person has been charged determines guilt...and that no investigation is needed until then. That makes you a statist retard who doesn't understand how the justice system (or life in general) works. You stage investigations to gather evidence, and after (not before) the investigation, you bring charges. You fucking udiot. You don't bring charges..THEN investigate.

Infomercial break! We are now going to parse the word 'all'.
11 hours isn't enough time to ask all the questions? They've all been answered. You're just butthurt that you didn't get the ones you wanted. The American people are getting sick of Congress wasting time on this when they should be doing the country's business. Hopefully they'll let them know how much next November.

So now the word 'all' has a time limit imposed...as a matter of convenience...

That gets a 6 on a scale of 0-10 for parsing performance art.

We know y'all can do better than that.

Forum List

Back