Can CNN At Least Try To Be Objective

Keeping up this endless barrage of lies, planted stories and spoof sites will result in the public tuning democrats out. Then nothing they say will be heard.

Probably another 30 days is all they have left.

[ ..... I consider Hillary Clinton to be way, way, way superior to Donald Trump as a candidate for the presidency of the United States.
I've seen/heard a speech by Hillary Clinton. The woman couldn't find her way to the toilet if it were at the end of the hall .... and the door wide open. For her to be "way, way, way superior" to anyone, her opponent would have to be mentally handicapped. What I'm trying to tell you is that if Hillary is the best you've got then you'd better resurrect Geppetto because she needs someone to tug on her strings just to get her out of bed in the morning and find her way to the breakfast table. If Trump is "way, way, way inferior" to that, then you're screwed no matter who you choose, and there'll be long noses piercing the Whine House windows all day long.
oh-smiley.gif

Looking at CNN's homepage there's at least 5 articles ripping Trump. Nothing on Hillary. All she did wrong was rig a fucking US election. Well, we know who they are in the tank for. Real Journalism is dead. Fuck CNN, Fuck that lying piece of shit Hillary and Fuck that asswipe Khan for being a hypocrite and using his son's death for political expediency. All disgusting pieces of shit.

Trump/Pence 2016!!!
all you had to do was tune in for the conventions? nine to one left to right participation by the anchors.

Looking at CNN's homepage there's at least 5 articles ripping Trump. Nothing on Hillary. All she did wrong was rig a fucking US election. Well, we know who they are in the tank for. Real Journalism is dead. Fuck CNN, Fuck that lying piece of shit Hillary and Fuck that asswipe Khan for being a hypocrite and using his son's death for political expediency. All disgusting pieces of shit.

Trump/Pence 2016!!!
The answer to your question is, No, CNN is a wholy purchased part of the Multinational Corporate Crony Network and as Hillary is their nominee, the editors wont upset their owners by allowing attacks on Hillary Rodham of the royal House Clinton. IT is her turn and she has a vagina.

MYSTERY: CNN loses feed as reporter critiques Hillary Clinton - The American Mirror

Sorry you allow other people's opinions to impact on you that way.

I'll try to endure you ignoring me.

I've seen/heard a speech by Hillary Clinton. The woman couldn't find her way to the toilet if it were at the end of the hall .... and the door wide open. For her to be "way, way, way superior" to anyone, her opponent would have to be mentally handicapped. What I'm trying to tell you is that if Hillary is the best you've got then you'd better resurrect Geppetto because she needs someone to tug on her strings just to get her out of bed in the morning and find her way to the breakfast table. If Trump is "way, way, way inferior" to that, then you're screwed no matter who you choose, and there'll be long noses piercing the Whine House windows all day long.
oh-smiley.gif

Your opinion is noted.

Hillary will make a fine president...and in my opinion, the histrionics of her detractors will be laughed at in the near future.

I think she is going to make a fine president...and I expect her detractors will eventually see the light.

Or they won't.

Either way...I expect she will be a fine president.
She will have to get out of prison first, after Trump leaves office.

Trump/Pence 2016!!!
No elections were ‘rigged.’

It’s Trump’s lies, bigotry, and stupidity that result in justified criticism of him.

Trump has only himself to blame, not CNN or any other news entity.

Trump/Pence 2016!!!
No elections were ‘rigged.’

It’s Trump’s lies, bigotry, and stupidity that result in justified criticism of him.

Trump has only himself to blame, not CNN or any other news entity.
You idiot, even many Democrats think their party system is rigged.

Forum List

Back