Can anyone tell me?

Be forewarned: Unless things have changed, OOo 3.x's .docx support remains imperfect (due to MS being jews and assholes). Stick to .doc for maximum compatibility (or .odf, but I recommend .doc)

Don't you dare go there, MS is not run by Jews, but they are assholes. Actually, there is a plugin for complete support now, someone hacked the docx format successfully, it just took them a while but it should be included in the next major release as built in. However there is a problem, if you want to run OOo you have to go to Sun's site and download then install their Java over the default MS has, not always but most times, otherwise it won't work right. MS is trying to take over Java, but they keep failing since well, Sun is just better at it.

Be forewarned: Unless things have changed, OOo 3.x's .docx support remains imperfect (due to MS being jews and assholes). Stick to .doc for maximum compatibility (or .odf, but I recommend .doc)

Don't you dare go there, MS is not run by Jews, but they are assholes. Actually, there is a plugin for complete support now, someone hacked the docx format successfully, it just took them a while but it should be included in the next major release as built in. However there is a problem, if you want to run OOo you have to go to Sun's site and download then install their Java over the default MS has, not always but most times, otherwise it won't work right. MS is trying to take over Java, but they keep failing since well, Sun is just better at it.
Isn't the release coming soon? My cousin and cousin in law both work at microsoft and said they have a new release coming out soon that will expand on vista or something.

Don't you dare go there, MS is not run by Jews, but they are assholes.

'Jew' is commonly understood as meaning simply a tightass,a s in 'come on man, don't be a ****-ass Jew'

Actually, there is a plugin for complete support now,

Link? I need that so i won't have o install MSO
However there is a problem, if you want to run OOo you have to go to Sun's site and download then install their Java over the default MS has, not always but most times, otherwise it won't work righ

if you newd MOS to do it, does that not defeat the porpoise?

Don't you dare go there, MS is not run by Jews, but they are assholes.

'Jew' is commonly understood as meaning simply a tightass,a s in 'come on man, don't be a ****-ass Jew'

Actually, there is a plugin for complete support now,

Link? I need that so i won't have o install MSO
However there is a problem, if you want to run OOo you have to go to Sun's site and download then install their Java over the default MS has, not always but most times, otherwise it won't work righ

if you newd MOS to do it, does that not defeat the porpoise?

Frell, I don't bookmark plugin links, once I download and install that's it, I forget them. Java has nothing to do with MS, other than the fact that they make it Windoze compatible.

Forum List

Back