Can Anyone Stop Hillary?

Email!

Clinton Donation from Foreign Countries!

Mishandling Secret Documents!

I'm amazed watching you guys still thinking you can invent a made up scandal and then hope everyone is going to be shocked as you are.

Do you know how Obama beat Hillary? It wasn't by making up a scandal. It was by confronting her on the ISSUES.

Maybe you guys should try that. Of course, you should find other issues besides "Tax cuts for Rich People" and "I want to stop you from getting an abortion".

Email!

I'm amazed watching you guys still thinking you can invent a made up scandal and then hope everyone is going to be shocked as you are.

Do you know how Obama beat Hillary? It wasn't by making up a scandal. It was by confronting her on the ISSUES.

Maybe you guys should try that. Of course, you should find other issues besides "Tax cuts for Rich People" and "I want to stop you from getting an abortion".
Tell that to the FBI.

Email!

Tell that to the FBI.

Joey should tell the FBI TS info really isn't classified, and how he knows!!!

Tell that to the FBI.

When the FBI comes back and admits Hillary did nothing criminal, I don't think you will just accept it.

Fact is, no laws were broken and you guys are trying to shoehorn a common practice into a crime.
Joey

Hey, you want the phone number for the FBI???

I'm sure they would find your story about how it's common practice to pass TS/NOFOR information around like a Playboy in the barracks to be quite entertaining, especially since you don't have either the clearance or the "need to know" to see it....

Who knows???? Maybe you can straighten them out when they have a little chat with you...

Joey

I'm sure they would find your story about how it's common practice to pass TS/NOFOR information around like a Playboy in the barracks to be quite entertaining, especially since you don't have either the clearance or the "need to know" to see it....

Who knows???? Maybe you can straighten them out when they have a little chat with you...

GUy, I don't need to straighten them out.

Frankly, I've seen this script before.

I remember when you guys said the FBI was going to "get" Clinton when there were 700 supposed files of GOP at the White House and they were mishandled and boy, we were going to get Kenny Starr right on that and we finally got that bitch this time...

And um. Nothing happened. Filegate was bust.

And I remember when she fired the slackers at the White House Travel Office and you guys got Kenny Starr on that one and man, you were going to totally send that bitch to jail and... oh, wait. Nothing came of that, either.

Hey, remember when Kenny Starr had Susan McDougal in Jail and he was going to get that bitch to crack any minute and break bad on the Clintons? And boy, you were finally going to get them this time!!!!

And.... Um. Nothing.

Oh, wait. Benghazi. We had the smoking gun on that bitch this time... Oh, wait. No, you don't. No one is even talking about Benghazi anymore.

Joey

GUy, I don't need to straighten them out.

Frankly, I've seen this script before.

I remember when you guys said the FBI was going to "get" Clinton when there were 700 supposed files of GOP at the White House and they were mishandled and boy, we were going to get Kenny Starr right on that and we finally got that bitch this time...

And um. Nothing happened. Filegate was bust.

And I remember when she fired the slackers at the White House Travel Office and you guys got Kenny Starr on that one and man, you were going to totally send that bitch to jail and... oh, wait. Nothing came of that, either.

Hey, remember when Kenny Starr had Susan McDougal in Jail and he was going to get that bitch to crack any minute and break bad on the Clintons? And boy, you were finally going to get them this time!!!!

And.... Um. Nothing.

Oh, wait. Benghazi. We had the smoking gun on that bitch this time... Oh, wait. No, you don't. No one is even talking about Benghazi anymore.

But this time she warranted an FBI investigation...

Want their phone number, where you can straighten them out???

Uh, all those other scandals required a Special Prosecutor.

And they all came up with nothing. Just like they will this time.

Hey, here's a crazy Idea, instead of hoping HIllary trips, how about running a guy who isn't a religious nut or tool of the rich that I could maybe vote for?

Uh, all those other scandals required a Special Prosecutor.

And they all came up with nothing. Just like they will this time.

Hey, here's a crazy Idea, instead of hoping HIllary trips, how about running a guy who isn't a religious nut or tool of the rich that I could maybe vote for?
It does not matter if Hillary gets away with letting the Russians hack her e-mail. What matters is that her supporters and donors are running away from the traitor as fast as they can.

So long sunshine.

It does not matter if Hillary gets away with letting the Russians hack her e-mail. What matters is that her supporters and donors are running away from the traitor as fast as they can.

So long sunshine.

Guy, I know this is going to be hard for you grasp, but most Democrats are still going to support hillary at the end of the day. Biden isn't going to run and Bernie is only supported by the far left OWS and Code Pink Crowd.

So long sunshine.

Guy, I know this is going to be hard for you grasp, but most Democrats are still going to support hillary at the end of the day. Biden isn't going to run and Bernie is only supported by the far left OWS and Code Pink Crowd.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

tmmda150914.gif

True dat, never won a competitive election...

Can Anyone Stop Hillary? Why Not? Hillary has Never Won a Competitive Election

January 17, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

360_cover_0127-262x350.jpg

Can anyone stop Hillary, Time asks? Why not.

Forgotten in the reality distortion field surrounding Ready for Hillary is the simply fact that Hillary has never actually won a competitive election. Hillary’s senate seat in New York was handed to her after Giuliani came down with cancer. If he hadn’t gotten sick, Hillary Clinton would have tried to be the senator from her native Illinois instead and might have prevented Obama from ever getting started.

Hillary Clinton was so incredibly popular that her otherwise unknown Democratic primary opponent in 2000 managed to take a fifth of the vote.

The only ticket she’s running on is “First female president.” If the Republicans were to put up a female candidate, Hillary would literally have no platform, no slogan, no anything.

Take away the “It’s time for little girls to have a role model” and “It’s time to show a wife and a mother can run the country” spiel and there is nothing in the Hillary box. Zero.

Can anyone stop Hillary? Anyone can stop Hillary.

Can Anyone Stop Hillary? Why Not? Hillary has Never Won a Competitive Election | FrontPage Magazine
No one can and no one should.

Please!

Pretty please with sugar on it......

Don't nobody do nuttin' to stop Hillary (Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky) from doing her thing. But then it's also fun to watch people jump onto subway tracks for the same reasons.....

She will take herself out, just give her more rope...:eusa_pray:

September 25, 2015
Another big fat Hillary lie exposed
By Thomas Lifson

Hillary Clinton has been caught in another lie. She claimed that she was “not directly involved” in her close aide Huma Abedin gaining approval for a suspicious, conflict of interest-redolent job arrangement, but a document has just surfaced putting the lie to that claim. Rachel Bade of Politico reports:

According to documents obtained by conservative group Judicial Watch through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, Clinton was the immediate supervisor who approved the title change that came with the new post on March 23, 2012, permitting her then-deputy chief of staff to work several jobs at once.

“Highly unusual” does not begin to adequately describe the circumstance where the closest aide to a secretary of State simultaneously worked for a private “consulting” firm that arranged political favors and a foundation bearing the name of the secretary of State who accepted donations from foreign governments while the secretary was chief diplomatic officer of the United States. It is so startling that the Senate Judiciary Committee is investigating, and critics are openly calling it a conflict of interest.

It was a lie when Hillary Clinton told Andrea Mitchell that she:

"... was not directly involved" with Abedin's job arrangement.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/09/another_big_fat_hillary_lie_exposed.html#ixzz3mmy1tC3V

biden004.jpg
OUT OF LEFT FIELD
Why Biden shouldn't run -- and won't
Brent Budowsky: Run by vice president would be considered 'a vulture campaign'
Published: 08/25/2015 at 5:51 PM

(The Hill) — There may be a very long-shot pathway to the presidency for Vice President Biden in 2016, but running as a vulture candidate — whose candidacy would be premised on the bet that the partisan vendetta of personal destruction being waged against Hillary Clinton by Republicans succeeds — is not that pathway.

Like so many Americans, I share an enormous respect, admiration and affection for Joe Biden. He is an exceptionally good and decent man. He has excelled in every endeavor of public service that he has undertaken throughout a distinguished and exemplary career. He would make an outstanding president.

Had Biden announced his candidacy many months ago and articulated a powerful progressive rationale for his candidacy, I might have supported him. He didn’t, and the sole premise driving talk of a Biden campaign today is a negative premise that is unlikely to happen, i.e. that the campaign of Clinton will implode.

Read the full story ›

Read more at Why Biden shouldn’t run — and won’t

Forum List

Back