Can Anyone Stop Hillary?

True dat, never won a competitive election...

Can Anyone Stop Hillary? Why Not? Hillary has Never Won a Competitive Election

January 17, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

360_cover_0127-262x350.jpg

Can anyone stop Hillary, Time asks? Why not.

Forgotten in the reality distortion field surrounding Ready for Hillary is the simply fact that Hillary has never actually won a competitive election. Hillary’s senate seat in New York was handed to her after Giuliani came down with cancer. If he hadn’t gotten sick, Hillary Clinton would have tried to be the senator from her native Illinois instead and might have prevented Obama from ever getting started.

Hillary Clinton was so incredibly popular that her otherwise unknown Democratic primary opponent in 2000 managed to take a fifth of the vote.

The only ticket she’s running on is “First female president.” If the Republicans were to put up a female candidate, Hillary would literally have no platform, no slogan, no anything.

Take away the “It’s time for little girls to have a role model” and “It’s time to show a wife and a mother can run the country” spiel and there is nothing in the Hillary box. Zero.

Can anyone stop Hillary? Anyone can stop Hillary.

Can Anyone Stop Hillary? Why Not? Hillary has Never Won a Competitive Election | FrontPage Magazine

she'll stop herself

she has no connection to normal humans at all

There's still almost 3 years before the election, and anything can happen between now and then. She also has the issue with her famous "What difference does it make?" statement in regards to Benghazi, where many voters will not easily forgive her, especially those voters that are on the fence.

It's the better part of a year later and not much has changed. Of course if Our Kenyan President wanted to scuttle Hillary's chances he'd endorse her. His "yes, we have no strategy" plus a pitiful TV performance this week have doomed any candidate He even smiles at, let alone endorses!

Sunlight Found Official: Hillary ‘Far More Egregious’ Than Others’ E-mail Use (Video)

Breitbart.com ^
Sunlight Foundation Policy Director John Wonderlich said that Hillary Clinton’s use of her private e-mail was “far more egregious” than other scandals involving e-mail use on Thursday’s broadcast of “The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell” on MSNBC. “Imagine a cabinet secretary coming in and saying ‘I’m going to work out of my own office, and I’m going to hire my own security detail, and I’m going to bring in a private PR team to manage our communications.’ That would never be accepted, but for some reason, in terms of e-mail, people are getting away with that, and the last speaker...

Can anyone stop Hillary? Of course but only another Democrat. The Republican field for 2016 looks as dumb as they did for 2012.

I don't see Hillary as a slam dunk at all, not even for the Dem nomination.

Obama appealed to many special interest groups and just as importantly, those groups produced a huge voter turnout.

Her signature issue before Obama was Healthcare. The glitter of that has been taken off the table, in fact that is probably going to become more of a liability for anyone with a D behind their name with voters now being forced to for more expensive less effective government mandated insurance plans.
She is obviously not going to get the huge voter turnout from the Black Community that Obama did.
Her time as Secretary of State certainly leaves her nothing to hang her hat on, even with liberals who didn't pay attention to the Benghazi debacle.

The 2016 campaign hasn't even taken shape yet, but I don't see the traditional liberal establishment being able to put enough lipstick on that 70 something year old pig to make her the dominant candidate that so many presume her to be.

Christie certainly can beat her.

None of the far right less than luminary reactionaries from 2008 and 2012 would have a chance against her. The far right can never elect candidates.
Christie can't beat his meat.

Can't find it in the fat rolls.

He is going NOWHERE.

I don't see Hillary as a slam dunk at all, not even for the Dem nomination.

Obama appealed to many special interest groups and just as importantly, those groups produced a huge voter turnout.

Her signature issue before Obama was Healthcare. The glitter of that has been taken off the table, in fact that is probably going to become more of a liability for anyone with a D behind their name with voters now being forced to for more expensive less effective government mandated insurance plans.
She is obviously not going to get the huge voter turnout from the Black Community that Obama did.
Her time as Secretary of State certainly leaves her nothing to hang her hat on, even with liberals who didn't pay attention to the Benghazi debacle.

The 2016 campaign hasn't even taken shape yet, but I don't see the traditional liberal establishment being able to put enough lipstick on that 70 something year old pig to make her the dominant candidate that so many presume her to be.

Wow, that's a lot of wishful thinking.

Here's the thing, guy. the Republican party has only one the popular vote for President ONCE in the last six elections. And they only won that one because they stole the previous one and then happened to luck into a war, and we never vote out Presidents during wars. Even stupid wars.

Hillary doesn't need a huge black turnout. In fact, a lot of white women who would have never voted for Obama will probably vote for her.

Try this for a crazy idea. Instead of telling folks why they are going to vote AGAINST Hillary, try to tell me why we should vote FOR one of the clowns in the clown car.

Hillary doesn't need a huge black turnout. In fact, a lot of white women who would have never voted for Obama will probably vote for her.

Try this for a crazy idea. Instead of telling folks why they are going to vote AGAINST Hillary, try to tell me why we should vote FOR one of the clowns in the clown car.

Rabid left winger bootlickers like yourself would never consider voting for any GOP candidate, even if Hitler were the Democrat nominee so there is no we involved.

8 years of Obama may have been all cotton candy and Unicorns for the hardcore left, but the rest of the country has felt the wrath of Obamacare, open borders, a horrific foreign policy, and most importantly an economy that never did recover to even moderate expectations.

Hillary will do well with single white women just like Democrats always do. Straight married white women, probably not so much.
As usual, it will come down to the handful of battleground states.

The political pendulum swings both ways. It always has.
The 2014 elections send a signal regarding the general mood of the electorate.

Let's see.....

Winchester, Remington, Colt, Glock, Smith & Wesson?

I don't think it'll come to that, but if necessary any of these would work.

Rabid left winger bootlickers like yourself would never consider voting for any GOP candidate, even if Hitler were the Democrat nominee so there is no we involved.

Actually, I voted for McCain in 2008. I voted for Bush both times (and lived to regret it). Voted for his Dad and Reagan.

Voted for Obama in 2012 because I wasn't keen on turning my country over to the Latter Day Saints Cult.

8 years of Obama may have been all cotton candy and Unicorns for the hardcore left, but the rest of the country has felt the wrath of Obamacare, open borders, a horrific foreign policy, and most importantly an economy that never did recover to even moderate expectations.

Really? Here's the thing. When the aforementioned Weird Mormon Robot was running for President, he said that he would consider it a great accomplishment to get unemployment down to 6% by 2016. It was 5.5% on Friday.

as for Foreign Policy, Obama has the same horrifying policy Bush had with less Americans coming home in Body bags. I'm good with that.

Hillary will do well with single white women just like Democrats always do. Straight married white women, probably not so much.
As usual, it will come down to the handful of battleground states.

Yeah, but not really. The democrats have taken the same 20 or so states consistantly for the last six elections- totally 242 Electoral votes. There are an additional 15 Electoral votes in states that the Democrats carried 5 out of 6 times. So that's 257 electoral votes they can probably count on.

To win, all they have to do is win ONE of the following - Florida (29) Ohio (20) Virginia (13) or the combination of Nevada and Colorado. (16 total)

The REpublicans have to carry ALL of these states along with the ones they carry regularly.

The Boston Globe is advising the Democrats to run Elizabeth Warren. Not because they especially want her to win, they don't want there to be a no primary run for Hillary. They think she needs Elizabeth for her to stay strong. I've heard this theory before, perhaps there will be more Democrats throwing their hats in.

Also, yesterday the president met with Hillary for an hour, it was not a meeting that the president publicized. Wonder what that was about?

The problem isn't "Can anyone stop Hillary".

The problem is "Will the GOP finally figure out why they lost in 2008 and 2012?"

That's exactly right. It's more a case of "Will the GOP snatch defeat from the jaws of victory once more?".

If anyone is going to stop her, they better declare themselves very soon because the window is only going to be wide open for another good month at this point. After that it becomes more and more difficult to raise money.

Forum List

Back