Can Anyone Stop Hillary?

True dat, never won a competitive election...

Can Anyone Stop Hillary? Why Not? Hillary has Never Won a Competitive Election

January 17, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

360_cover_0127-262x350.jpg

Can anyone stop Hillary, Time asks? Why not.

Forgotten in the reality distortion field surrounding Ready for Hillary is the simply fact that Hillary has never actually won a competitive election. Hillary’s senate seat in New York was handed to her after Giuliani came down with cancer. If he hadn’t gotten sick, Hillary Clinton would have tried to be the senator from her native Illinois instead and might have prevented Obama from ever getting started.

Hillary Clinton was so incredibly popular that her otherwise unknown Democratic primary opponent in 2000 managed to take a fifth of the vote.

The only ticket she’s running on is “First female president.” If the Republicans were to put up a female candidate, Hillary would literally have no platform, no slogan, no anything.

Take away the “It’s time for little girls to have a role model” and “It’s time to show a wife and a mother can run the country” spiel and there is nothing in the Hillary box. Zero.

Can anyone stop Hillary? Anyone can stop Hillary.

Can Anyone Stop Hillary? Why Not? Hillary has Never Won a Competitive Election | FrontPage Magazine

Anyone can stop Hillary, but nobody will. While Republicans and conservatives will deny it completely, the fact is that Hillary could turn Texas blue. Most polls show her trailing any Republican candidate by only four points in Texas, and that is not taking into consideration who her running mate will be. If she picks Julian Castro, as I suspect she will, Texas will be in play. She may not win it in the end, but any Republican candidate is going to have to spend a great deal of time and money defended Texas down to the last day. This will prove costly in other swing states.

What Republicans have lost sight of is the fact that changing demographics are favoring the Dems more and more. All the talk from Republicans about wooing more minorities has gone by the wayside. In fact, conservative Republicans have dug in and most likely alienated the few minorities they had.

There is still a great deal of time, but honestly, I believe Hillary will win, and she will win with much bigger numbers than Obama did in 2012.

I wonder if the dozen innocent women who were harassed (or raped) by Hillary's husband wondered the same thing when the witch established what liberal media wonks giggled about. The legendary "bimbo eruption squad" was an illegal government assault on innocent women blackmailing them into keeping their mouths shut or be ruined by the might of the federal government if they considered talking about their relationship with the Arkansas hillbilly. .

And who did this happen to, exactly? Because it seems to me that everyone who Bill so much as looked at funny sold her story to the National Enquirer or some such shit.

Can Anyone Stop Hillary?

In her own party? Sure. She had no trouble defeating Republicans at all. But even if she gets to the national campaign, a Christie or Christie-compatible candidate will beat her.

The only runaway for HRC would be if she opposed a far right candidate.

Jake, buddy, Jabba is done and gone.

You need to find another, "Look, I'm not crazy" candidate to try to foist on people.

Maybe try to find one who isn't an asshole.

Can Anyone Stop Hillary?

In her own party? Sure. She had no trouble defeating Republicans at all. But even if she gets to the national campaign, a Christie or Christie-compatible candidate will beat her.

You need to find another, "Look, I'm not crazy" candidate to try to foist on people.

Christie is going to be mired in investigations for at least a year if not the next 2 years. He is lawyered up to the eyeballs and they will block everything they can because time works for them if anything is going to end up in court. A witness is only as good as their testimony and the longer time since the event the greater the chance of an error in recollection.

That effectively means that whatever press coverage he does get won't be the good kind and that will result in a downturn in his approval ratings. Then there needs to be a "healing period" before he can make a "comeback". I just don't see it happening for him for 2016 any longer. 2020 is much more realistic in my opinion.

So I am expecting it to be Ryan or Jeb to take the mantel as the early GOP frontrunner next.

Can Anyone Stop Hillary?

Christie is going to be mired in investigations for at least a year if not the next 2 years. He is lawyered up to the eyeballs and they will block everything they can because time works for them if anything is going to end up in court. A witness is only as good as their testimony and the longer time since the event the greater the chance of an error in recollection.

That effectively means that whatever press coverage he does get won't be the good kind and that will result in a downturn in his approval ratings. Then there needs to be a "healing period" before he can make a "comeback". I just don't see it happening for him for 2016 any longer. 2020 is much more realistic in my opinion.

So I am expecting it to be Ryan or Jeb to take the mantel as the early GOP frontrunner next.

Gee, Christie sounds like Obama related to lawyers, delays, and such!

You make good points. In 2016, Jeb is a strong possibility, I'm not sure at all about Ryan. Since he has made enough money lately, Huck is a possibility, or even Perry. Time will tell. :confused:

The question should be, can anyone stop the federal government?

The federal government will appoint the next president, as they do all others. Remember, Hillary won the popular vote in her own party.

From my vantage point, she is uniquely qualified to run the Progressive empire.

this is true. I won't vote for corporate status quo figure heads from either side of the aisle who end up getting cush "jobs" on Wall Street boards after their *cough* "service".

Last edited:
Any female republican candidate would be trashed by the MSM. It's not a done deal, but Hillary has a better chance than probably anyone else of being the next POTUS.

To bad Condi Rice doesn't want to make a run for President.
That would be so entertaining to watch the (mostly) liberal media pissing all over themselves in a panic about a black female GOP candidate with better qualifications for President than Ms Clinton.

Any female republican candidate would be trashed by the MSM. It's not a done deal, but Hillary has a better chance than probably anyone else of being the next POTUS.

That would be so entertaining to watch the (mostly) liberal media pissing all over themselves in a panic about a black female GOP candidate with better qualifications for President than Ms Clinton.

Interesting choice. Has Condi ever run for any political office at all?

The problem isn't "Can anyone stop Hillary".

The problem is "Will the GOP finally figure out why they lost in 2008 and 2012?"

That's right. Someone can beat Hillary, Obama did but if the question is can any R beat her? I don't see one at this point.

Condi can't beat Hillary. Your Rs continue to look for candidates from past glory years and Condi was only a mediocre player at best. Like Rubio, Cruz, Ryan, Jeb.

Think fresh face and smart. Then you'll get somewhere.

I don't think she has.
But having run for a political office isn't a prerequisite for me. I'm more interested in a candidates skills and abilities.
Ms Rice has made it perfectly clear that she is not interested in being President. That is unfortunate for our country. She has the knowledge, the skills, the experience and the wisdom to be a great president (in my opinion).
The fact that she is not a career politician makes her more valuable in my eyes.

Condi can't beat Hillary. Your Rs continue to look for candidates from past glory years and Condi was only a mediocre player at best. Like Rubio, Cruz, Ryan, Jeb.

Condi meets your requirements.
Fresh in that she isn't a career politician.
And she is smart.
Condi can't beat Hillary because Condi isn't running for election, but Ms Rice is immensely more qualified.

Is that a man that was squished by Hillary's heel?

hillary_time.jpg

Time Magazine Turns Hillary Clinton Into a Pointy Heel Trampling an Emasculated Dude

Time's Hillary Clinton cover: Will our next president be a pointy heel trampling an emasculated dude?

Clinton’s presumptive bid to become the first female president does position her as a powerhouse poised to stomp through the patriarchal status quo. But when publications like Time frame that feminist pursuit with images of women in pointy heels that leave feminized male “victims” in their wake, they undermine the female politician’s power even as they attempt to acknowledge it.

Why not just have her picture on the cover

article-2531317-19C5320E00000578-320_634x418.jpg

And she is smart.
Condi can't beat Hillary because Condi isn't running for election, but Ms Rice is immensely more qualified.

Yes she is. But Sarah will not ever vote for or applaud...... A black woman with an R in front of her name.

Now if Michelle Obama were to run..........................

Last edited:

I don't think she has.
But having run for a political office isn't a prerequisite for me. I'm more interested in a candidates skills and abilities.
Ms Rice has made it perfectly clear that she is not interested in being President. That is unfortunate for our country. She has the knowledge, the skills, the experience and the wisdom to be a great president (in my opinion).
The fact that she is not a career politician makes her more valuable in my eyes.

Running a campaign is a prerequisite for elected office. It is a trial by fire where the candidates face unrelenting scrutiny for a period of several months. During this time all kinds of things will come to light that were otherwise unknown to the electorate.

Case in point is Herman Cain. Had he run for Governor or some other elected office his affairs would have already been on the record. It would not have become the showstopper that effectively terminated his candidacy for the nomination.

Secondly Condi is most definitely a "career politician", just not the kind that is elected. If you read her bio you will see that she has spent a large part of her non academic career serving in one capacity or another for elected officials. Plenty of people make their careers in politics without ever throwing their hat in the ring.

So in a couple of respects she is considerably less qualified than Hilary to run for President.

And she is smart.

Yes she is. But Sarah will not ever vote for or applaud...... A black woman with an R in front of her name.

Michelle Obama has fewer qualifications than Condi Rice.

And she is smart.

Michelle Obama has fewer qualifications than Condi Rice.

That is my point

And she is smart.

And you're a moron, go figure.

Forum List

Back