Can Any Rightwinger Give Me A Solid Argument Why Private Industry Instead Of Government Should Run..

Here's a few reasons

The government spent over $1 Billion to develop the only website on the planet that can't tell you when someone bought your product

The government runs public housing, the Post Office and the DMV
Okay so your basic, simple minded point is that sometimes gov fails. Well I can give you countless examples of private industry failing. Does that mean we should abolish capitalism? No of course not.
Give me an example of private industry failing. You said "countless"....give me one.
See, Billy is stupid. And stupid people think that two things that sound or seem similar are actually identical.
So he could point to, e.g. Wang Computers as a "private industry that failed." Or Eastern Airlines. But private industry is not identical to private company (i.e. not government owned). But to brainless turds like Billy it's all pretty much the same thing.

Here's a few reasons

The government spent over $1 Billion to develop the only website on the planet that can't tell you when someone bought your product

Okay so your basic, simple minded point is that sometimes gov fails. Well I can give you countless examples of private industry failing. Does that mean we should abolish capitalism? No of course not.
Give me an example of private industry failing. You said "countless"....give me one.
You're joking right? You want me to give you examples of a business going under?

Here's a few reasons

You're joking right? You want me to give you examples of a business going under?
Damn! Did I call that one right or what?? Just on cue.

...our healthcare system?

Already there is a big money in healthcare. If corporations run our healthcare system, they can charge whatever they want. Seriously what good is having state of the art healthcare if poor people can't afford the most basic of cancer treatment?

Why would it not be better to create a system that insures proper treatment for everyone? Sure it wouldn't be perfect, but if you take away profit as an incentive you are less likely to have corruption. Let's stop wasting billions a year on useless defense expenses and focus that money on socialized medicine.

Here's a fun fact: polls show 92% of Canadians prefer the Canadian healthcare system over the US system.

You know what the government should be doing with healthcare? And they do have a role

Every state should have an advisory board that sets price controls for various procedures in that state.

That's it.

That's how they "control" energy prices, as an example. And it works, Nearly everyone can afford electricity, and no one has to buy insurances in case they ever need more electricity than they can afford.
Ah yes well the problem with that is big money from private industry, as always, corrupts government regulation.

Then how come it works for energy?

I mean you do realize that the ACA didn't actually lower healthcare costs don't you?

Oh sure these hospitals all claim that if everyone has insurance they wouldn't be getting stiffed on payment so often and they would be able to lower their prices, but do you believe that?

Of course they won't, they'll just keep prices where they are and pocket the extra profit.

Here's a few reasons

Most private industry failures are born by the private sector...with the egregious exceptions of Big Government Corporate Cronies.

Funny how the government providing bail outs makes the failures much bigger. Why do you assume health care is going to be different?

Here's the problem with threads like this written by you left wing nut jobs. You have already decided that there isn't any way any right winger could ever answer your challenge. No matter what anyone said you would deny it. It isn't as if you really want to know and that you will take the right wingers answer seriously. You simply want to deny all comers and then claim that you posed a question that no right winger could answer.

You are too transparent there loser. I just laugh at you.
Lol translation: you have no argument to put forth.

Here's a few reasons

See, Billy is stupid. And stupid people think that two things that sound or seem similar are actually identical.
So he could point to, e.g. Wang Computers as a "private industry that failed." Or Eastern Airlines. But private industry is not identical to private company (i.e. not government owned). But to brainless turds like Billy it's all pretty much the same thing.
Exactly.

I can not think of a single industry that failed in the US. Sure, some are fading out due to changes in technology and EPA regulations......but I can not think of one that failed.

Because for the most part private industry can run things better and more efficient than the government can. The government is currently 17 trillion in debt and counting I can not think of any company in the private sector that can say the same.

Here's the problem with threads like this written by you left wing nut jobs. You have already decided that there isn't any way any right winger could ever answer your challenge. No matter what anyone said you would deny it. It isn't as if you really want to know and that you will take the right wingers answer seriously. You simply want to deny all comers and then claim that you posed a question that no right winger could answer.

This whole thread is filled with arguments to your premise......you just ignire them and say they are not viable...without backing it up.

Here's a few reasons

Exactly.

I can not think of a single industry that failed in the US. Sure, some are fading out due to changes in technology and EPA regulations......but I can not think of one that failed.

This whole thread is filled with arguments to your premise......you just ignire them and say they are not viable...without backing it up.
im sorry. What argument am I ignoring exactly?

Where did I say I did you stupid fuck?

Because for the most part private industry can run things better and more efficient than the government can. The government is currently 17 trillion in debt and counting I can not think of any company in the private sector that can say the same.
Oh really? Is that why WHO ranks our healthcare system as one of the worst for the developed world? According to them our system ranks right above Slovenia's.

Of course. Like I said that was his purpose. He has no intention of actually listening to anything. Just point at him and laugh, that's what I do.

Precisely.

I think it's called "trolling". ;)

Here's a few reasons

Exactly.

im sorry. What argument am I ignoring exactly?
1) When government tries to do what private industry can do, it winds up with higher costs and less efficiency. This is fact. Look into the time the federal government deemed it more cost efficient to manufacture iron on its own for tanks and other military vehicles....it wound up costing twice as much to produce it than it did to buy it from private industry

2) The Canadian poll is a farce. How can Canadians compare theirs to ours if they don't use ours? You were duped by a left wing poll

3) The DMV is a disaster. No efficiency; no customer service. The USPS runs in the red...year after year. Fed Ex ande UPS walk all over USPS overnight delivery

4) It cost the US government 600 million dollars to design and implement a web site that caters to 300 million people in one country. How much did AMazon spend to cater to billions over 7 continents?

Shall I continue?

...our healthcare system?

Already there is a big money in healthcare. If corporations run our healthcare system, they can charge whatever they want. Seriously what good is having state of the art healthcare if poor people can't afford the most basic of cancer treatment?

Why would it not be better to create a system that insures proper treatment for everyone? Sure it wouldn't be perfect, but if you take away profit as an incentive you are less likely to have corruption. Let's stop wasting billions a year on useless defense expenses and focus that money on socialized medicine.

Here's a fun fact: polls show 92% of Canadians prefer the Canadian healthcare system over the US system.

I've given you answers to your questions before and you've simply ignored the answers and stuck with your faith-based views. Why should people expend effort on trying to educate you when you have no intention of abandoning your faith-based views?

Did big corporations corupt the VA?

Is that your idea of efficient medical care?

Is traveling distance to receive the services acceptable to you?

Allowing people to die before they could be seen okay?

What percentage of Canadians have used the US system? Why did they?

Oh really? Is that why WHO ranks our healthcare system as one of the worst for the developed world? According to them our system ranks right above Slovenia's.

What does that have to do with the post you quoted? Did you even read it? Can you read? You mean the WHO study that was debunked many times over? You mean the WHO study that was heavily weighted toward socialized medicine?

Answer me this nut job; who is curing Ebola patients? Great Britain? France? Canada?

Dumbass.

Does billy actually have a job and a car note and a mortgage and insurance, or is this all "theory" to him?

I have my suspicions.

Forum List

Back